[REPORT] Explaining Web 3.0 - illustrated video

Hello, following the steps of the proposal “Explaining Web 3.0”, the video and infographic are already on the Children of the DAO Youtube channel.

video link

• 1 video 18 minutes long.
  • 1 infographic

The research was done and turned into a script for the video. From this script the ideas for the illustrations were separated.
About 30 drawings to illustrate the concepts of each part of the video.
On web 1.0 we have the person using an old computer, email and icons that symbolize being read only and advertising banners.
In web 2.0 we have the content producer, social networks being used and watching us and cloud storage.
For web 3.0 we have drawings that illustrate decentralization, blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, smart contracts, DAOs, NFTs, Virtual Reality and a clean future with Near Protocol.
These images have been grouped into an infographic, along with the Near logo, summarizing what was explained in the video

Thanks

Children of the DAO Council
cavenaghi.near
natashacremoneseeartista.near
akirasan.near

1 Like

Hello! Could you share the other deliverables such as the scripts and illustrations you have completed since the video is not yet finished?

1 Like

Hello @adrianseneca, I just got it from paper to computer and translated the video script for you to read.
Video script - Explaining Web 3.0.pdf (39.9 KB)

I still want to add some parts to it, but that’s basically what’s in the attached pdf.
The illustrations for each topic are visually organized within the infographic, which is why I am not putting each one separately here.
On web 1.0 we have the person using an old computer, email and icons that symbolize being read only and advertising banners.
In web 2.0 we have the content producer, social networks being used and watching us and cloud storage.
For web 3.0 we have drawings that illustrate decentralization, blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, smart contracts, DAOs, NFTs, Virtual Reality and a clean future with Near Protocol.
These are the materials that are already made. We’re just adjusting and testing some parts so the video narrative works well.

1 Like