[REPORT] CROSS SECTION - Experimental Audio-Visual & Arts jam!

Here goes our report for the event and experimental Audio-Visual & Arts jam that our DAO did enabled us to developed our synergy between our DAO and community members while achieving more knowledge in merging new art forms.

We made a Live Stream (link bellow) from the event that included all the 6 artists combining their own expertises, described bellow:

• Jonny Kadaver (kadaver.near) - Live Music Instruments, Drum Machines and Synthesizers.
  • Mee_K (mee_k.near) - Turntables, Vinyl, Scratching and Beats.
  • Tresa (tresa.near) - Live Visuals.
  • Silvia, a Carteirista (silvia_luz) - Live collage, AI image creating and editing.
  • Mariana (marianatengner.near) - Live reading and performance
  • Tiago Rosário (rosario.near) - Visuals, filming and video managing

This event is deals a lot with experimentation and needs more sessions to be fine tuned and even more cool and engaging. Still we think we achived a lot with it and plan to in the next sessions start to invite more artists and even collaborate with more DAOs that can bring their own signatures.

So we leave this open, for the month of September we will plan the next sessions and in which venues they will be made, because this event we noticed its quite engaging to watch but still needs a lot of technical conditions to be met.

Here we leave a few photos of the event:

imagem imagem

Web 3.0

We want to now try and incorporate this into a metaverse to even more grow!

If any of the community members or daos like the Metaverse DAO (Tagging @thephilosopher for you to help us with this matter :slight_smile: ) So we can work on proposals for the incoming months.

NFT

Also as a way to engage, award and create self sustainability we created NFTs for this event to support the artists the artists.

Each one of this NFT share royalties for all the artists involved and the DAO itself in equal parts.

We also created a 3XR Gallery that exhibits all this NFTs and supports all the artists the same and the DAO.

This event is to be repeated soon and wanting to grow to more community members. We will also add logos in video for the upcoming sessions.

2 Likes

Wow, I loved the experiment! I am dancing here, @TRosario!

I think we can set up a metaverse event. I am working together with some partners, who I think could help a lot, like TSA Incubator, Digital One, Voxels, and Metacat.

Our parcel is available to use for free, if u want. We can talk about the other parts of the project. I am super willing to help.

1 Like