[REPORT] [PROPOSAL]Bi-Monthly June/July Near Italia

Project Name: NEAR Italia

DAO near-italia.sputnik-dao.near

Guild Governance: myself @stanisnear @ggox

Total amount requested 2 months (June and July): 0$

Hi Everyone I hope everyone is doing great,

I finally managed not to postpone this report and do it bi-monthly :slight_smile:

Here are the 3 main points of this report:

• Overall Update and Metrics
  • Onboarding of new projects: Young Platform Exchange
  • NEARCON

Overall update June and July

This two last months passed really fast. It looks a clear trend that during the “Bear market” or let’s say when the hype decreases also the people joining the group and the messages exchanged are lower then usual.
The messages exchanged in June and July were approximately 100 per month.
In August since Near has been going up in price the group has been exchanging already more then 100 messages. This also means that big part of our community is token holders.

Below you can find some pictures of the analytics and a summary in excel:

June:

Juy:

First 10 days of August:

Summary:

Instagram and Twitter are going at a very low peace, this means that we have to start advertising some posts and I would start with promoting the Nearcon Post that I’m preparing.

Projects onboarding

During last month I got contacted by the team of Young Platform.
Young is an italian exchange that at the moment is the third most used exchange in the country: https://youngplatform.com/ (where Binance and Coinbase are 1st and 2nd).
The team behind Young would like to launch the NEAR token on the Exchange.
@stanisnear is in contact with David and we are looking forward to receive a feedback.

NEARCON + Funding proposal

Regarding the NEARCON, as some of you might know I live in Lisbon (Stan and Gigi as well). Me and Stan were present last year and we offered our help on day zero and day one.
I personally already bought a ticket on @Mintbase but I was thinking to give it away to the NEAR Italian community with a giveaway in case I’m invited as a representative and I don’t need a ticket to enter. I can also offer my help for this year in case is needed so feel free to reach out to me in private on the forum or on telegram.

To this topic is linked the bi-monthly founding request.

I was thinking not to ask any founding. I didn’t advertise any post and the volume of assistance requests on the tg group were really low.
At this point, if I can give away my ticket I would just transfer the amount spent from the Italian Dao to my wallet.

Thanks everyone for the attention and I hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

Giuseppe

@marketingdao-council

1 Like