Regional Community Working Group Charter

Hello NEAR community!

It’s been a great time having calls, taking feedback from you and racking off heads to get us to a safe destination.

The Regional Community Working Group is here to help get things up for Regional communities and we are here with this charter for community feedback as we work with the Marketing DAO for funds to get to Communities that are ready to BUIDL NEAR again.

Here is a list of all feedback collected previously.

First call: Regional Communities Working Group

Second call: [COMMUNITY FEEDBACK] Regional Community DAO

Third call: [COMMUNITY FEEDBACK] Regional Community DAO v2.0

Fourth call: GWG [RC-DAO Update]

Here is the charter for review and feedback

CALL TO ACTION

1. We encourage community members to give their input as we get this to a safe landing.

2. Regional communities can begin to put up their proposals through the RCWG as found in the draft above

3. Intending communities can also do the same.

4. This is a call for two additional community members to step up and be core contributors to the RC Working Group as we champion this ship. James and Ola had stepped up on the previous call to be part of this.

Spexial thanks to @marketingdao-council for woeking with us on this, @blaze, @kaz and the entire community for all feedbacks so far.

We win as we build together.

Vamos!

19 Likes

Great work Isreal…:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

I’m glad this initiative is taking shape.

I, therefore, put myself forward to be part of this as a core contributor. What are the next steps @IgbozeIsrael

3 Likes

Awesome bro, keep going.

1 Like

All processes are found in the draft.

3 Likes

Great work @IgbozeIsrael and all the team :100:

2 Likes

I must really commend you for the amount of work you have put into this. Welldone and more grease to your elbow

2 Likes

@IgbozeIsrael you and your team have done great and noble :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I am writing to express my interest in contributing to the RC-WG and to offer my support in any way i can. I have been following the progress since inception and i am impressed by the great work that has already been accomplished by @IgbozeIsrael @Ola and James, well-done guys

I am particularly interested in contributing to the management and regionalization strategy of the RC-WG, together we can help make a positive impact in our communities and on the ecosystem because we are the community.

5 Likes

This a good move for the near community and the charter

I would like to step up into a core contributor role. Currently, my biggest priority has been building regional hubs (Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis). As an active member of the NEAR community for the last two years, I am familiar with the ecosystem, projects and ways we can synergize activities, awareness and introduce use-cases to new uses.

In addition, I was one of the featured speakers at the first NEARcon, to discuss the impact and opportunities afforded to musicians moving into web3.

I have over 10 years of professional marketing and event coordination experience at top agencies and an in-demand freelancer.

Ive fought for the best of NEAR and against the worst. I have no doubt that I am capable of fulfilling the responsibility of the role and helping to continue to elevate the near community as a whole.

2 Likes

@rhymetaylor website is not working.

Can you give us links on your hub?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Not sure why the link is not working. I just renewed the domain a couple weeks ago too.

Anyways, here is a link to an event with a community we are building through in Louisville, Ky. It actually starts next week.

I split my time working with artists and communities between Louisville, Ky and Nashville, TN, which are two of the most talent-rich cities in the music industry. We are hoping to continue to deepen our presence and provide further resources that build awareness, context and opportunities through practical use-cases.

We have not established what would be considered a “formal hub” due to that branch of support being limited of the last year, but we have been building, growing and looking create together with the support of the community.

However, we have been working to put a multitude of projects in a position to be utilized in a real way by users that transcend the native web3 and degen culture, and providing more value to communities that already exist.

1 Like

Alongside many others, i look forward to the wonders and success of the Regional community and will love to be actively involved therefore, i volunteer myself as a contributor in anyway that benefits the community.
please let me know the steps to follow.

1 Like