[Question] Does NEAR have a Growth Marketers Community Group?

hey everyone,
I’m Maslin, Head of Comms for NEAR India. Previously worked in the Comms team of Terraform labs and have also worked 5 years in the web2 marketing world.

I have seen across other L1’s wherein there is coordinated sharing of updates from the Ecosystem to community through all the Protocol accounts. This has two primary benefits - one, it gives all ecosystem posts more reach and two, every update within the ecosystem makes the community come together.

Keeping NEAR trending on Twitter should be a priority and I am sure with the coordinated effort of all eco-system accounts, we can do that.

I also think that this can be helpful for the promotion of events and other activities, as everyone can be part of a larger network that works together to spread knowledge about what’s happening. With this kind of collaboration, everyone can benefit from more exposure, higher engagement rates and better cross-promotion opportunities.

Even if there is PAID FUD against the ecosystem, everyone can come together to fight it with the help of effective communication. Having a unified effort from all involved in an ecosystem can make a huge difference in making sure that people know the truth and get the right message out.

Growth marketers can also be useful to the Marketing DAO to evaluate marketing proposals and ensure success of campaigns. Who better to evaluate educational and informational content than growth marketers?

It would help us share ideas and also build marketing campaigns to push NEAR further. We have 900+ protocols building, shouldn’t we at least have 500 plus marketers?

At the end of the day, unifying our efforts as growth marketers in a decentralized ecosystem will help create synergies that would be mutually beneficial to everyone involved. This can lead to more efficient and effective marketing campaigns, better reach and engagement rates, and ultimately a healthier ecosystem.

Just wanted to ask if there are any initiatives taken on this or any working groups already there.

If not, would love to see some initiatives taken along this direction…

-Mas

6 Likes

Great initiative!

We’ve been discussing something similar internally and just launch Content Creators Working Group - looking forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

Noice!!! Joined there :comet: