[APPROVED] NxM DAO Funding Proposal - August 2022

After a busy month welcoming new members, having an on-going project with NearHub & a De-fi experiment, We are Happy to Support cool Projects for August. Excited to be part of NxM.

Check out our July Monthly Report!

Council Members:

@Monish016
@rhymetaylor
@williamx

Target: nxm.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Plans for Augusts:

Bounties: *

• No Bounties Planned for this July Month

DAO/Guild Management:

• DAO Management - $1500

Total: $5010 => Request for $5000
All amounts over budget will come from our surplus N

Metrics to measure success

• Keep Onboarding artists & Musicians to web3 through NxM Membership cards
  • Add more community Members to NxM Astro DAO to power to decentralize
  • Have NxM Near hub Space to start building this month
  • Mint NFTs to Nxm Live Stores from Events/Project Grants

Cc: @Paul @bonepolice

Thanks creatives for your continuing support!
Stay NEAR, Stay Creative!

10 Likes

Hi NxM!

I was wondering if you had some more specific numbers for how many artists/musicians you plan to onboard, how many more community members, how many NFTs?

Also, please let me know if I am incorrect here but it seems that the total for this event was $950 rather than $1000?

2 Likes

Hi @adrianseneca,

• About community members, here’s the breakdown metrics for each social platform as per marketing proposal:
  • About musician onboarded: since we’re receiving application for badges from community members from previous months, we are expecting to approve ~5 proper applications. (For reference only as it depends on the quality of application)

• Tracks to be minted on store:

Total: 17 tracks/EPs + TBD event tickets for even

Just double check again and I did comment on that proposal but forgot to revise here, thank you for pointing out. Amended that on the proposal!

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification! I am happy to let you know that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.

To become more transparent in the decision making I also want to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• well-organized and well-structured proposal, rich in details and according to the guidelines ,
  • detailed and fair price overview with the timeline of yours activities
  • nice distribution of funds going to several different projects and community members

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

3 Likes

August Defi Report

*August 20th, claimed rewards (19.061 USN 36.547 Ref)
*September 1st, claimed rewards ( 5.67303 USN 10.8042 Ref)
*Deposited Ref rewards to xRef (earning ~48-52% Apr) Current xRef balance (41.625)

Total August rewards - 24.73403 USN 41.625 xRef

Our current balance in the liquidity pool is 327.845 USN & 2,045 PEM giving us a combined USD equivalent of $658.80, so a gain of $158.80 at the moment due to impermanent loss causing a positive effect.

Not counting the gains due to impermanent loss, our to-date earnings from our initial $500 investment is at 93.78097 USN & 41.62529 xRef giving us a current balance of $113.76 in gains earned (reflecting xREF value Sept 1, 2022 10:48 AM PST)

@williamx @Monish016 @rhymetaylor

2 Likes