[Closed] Agric Department Onboard &Farming Project

Planting Will Be One Of Our First Core Project In #agric-dao as we build our community to greater heights with time.

In Our Genesis360 organisation, we have a farmland reserved that will be enough for us to be able to carry put these farming projects proposing here

• Based on the season in Nigeria, In the next 3 month we will be in the dry season (low or no rainfall), this will result in vegetables to become scares in the market. So therefore, the best time to plant these crops is now, because of the increase in market value in the next 3 months when they would be harvested.

WHAT WE PROPOSING TO PLANT IN SEPTEMBER & WHATS NEEDED TO PLANT THEM:

1. TOMATOES : is high in lycopene which builds the immune system to fight lung, stomach and prostrate, it allows lowers the chances of heart diseases and it also contains lutein that protects eyes from blue light from devices. WHATS NEEDED;
  • 60 Grams of tomatoes seedlings
  • Pre-planting operations
  • Planting
  • Application of fertilizers (CAN, NPK, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium sulphide, CALPMG, Urea) pesticides (insecticides, fungicides and nematicides).
  • Weeding operations
  • Watering &
  • harvesting
  1. MAIZE (CORN): contains high calories which helps in gaining weight quickly, it has all essential minerals needed by the body with high amount of copper, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and selenium which is not easily found in most foods. WHATS NEEDED;
  • Clearing of Farmland
  • Seed bed preparation
  • Planting
  • Watering
  • Feralization, application of pesticides &
  • Harvesting
  1. SPRING ONIONS prevents cold and flu because of its antibacterial and antiviral properties, It also aids people in digestion because of the fibre constituent and it contains Vitamin C and A which strengthen the immune system. WHATS NEEDED;
  • clearing of farmland
  • 3 crates of spring onions seedlings
  • Transplantation
  • Application of liquid fertilizers, liquid crystal nutrients, NPK, urea, Insecticides, fungicides.
  • Weeding operations
  • Watering
  • Harvesting

Funding required for all planting’s breakdown

Clearing of farmland: 4 workers expected on this $20 in NEAR for each workers x 4 = $80

3 crates of spring onions seedlings: $100

Planting and transplanting of spring onions: $30

Pesticides for spring Onions: $35

Weeding $ spraying of spring Onions: $40

60 Grams of tomatoes seedlings: $70

Pesticides for tomatoes: $35

Fertilizers for tomatoes: $50

Weeding & spraying of tomatoes: $40

30kg of Maize seeds $50:

Pesticides of maize: $35

Fertilizers of maize: $50

Weeding, watering & spraying: $40

Total Cost: $655 in NEAR
payout: sheady.near
This Farming Project Managers: myself, sheady.near @Zeph zephaniah.near @Mofreshmofresh.near
METRICS OF SUCCESS:

Onboarding of upto 12 the new people which we gonna be meeting and working with on this project into the NEAR Ecosystem.

• Wallet Activation for all workers
  • Planting of 3 crates of spring onions seedlings
  • Planting of 60 Grams of tomatoes seedlings
  • Planting of 30kg of Maize seeds
  • Filming The Farming Process for records sake, which is gonna be minted as NFTs with workers wallet id.
  • Taking photos of the seeds and Minting them with workers wallet addresses
  • Farming produces’ photos will be taken and minted as NFTs, to sell the produces,
    We’re gonna make sure the food items are cheap so it can attract everyone to purchase from our store, which they have to buy with NFTs, the money made from these will be 70% splits to the NEAR wallet of the workers, and 30% split to AgricDAO AstroDAO, to reinvest into the community in the future.

@marketingdao-council rketing

5 Likes

Hello!
Good day, thanks for your great proposal.

I would live to know what will happen to the farm produce. How will it affect the ecosystem and will those workers be educated about NEAR?

At the moment, I personally find it hard to see how going to farm will fit into the creativeDAO framework.

Thanks, and clarity will do great job here.

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors

@sheadyyy thanks for your proposal.

As a farmer i am always interested in agricultural projects, but have difficulty seeing how this proposal will benefit the NEAR ecosystem. Unable to support

1 Like

Hi @sheadyyy
This is definitely one of the most unique proposals I’ve seen on the boards. I just can’t draw a direct line to how this will bolster the growth of the ecosystem. It’s a no from me.

1 Like

Pls hold on for me, I’m drafting out how it’s gonna benefit the ecosystem.

In a minute

1 Like

Dear @sheadyyy I’m closing the proposal. Feel free to reapply later. Have a great day!

2 Likes