[Approved] APRIL 2022 Social Media + Marketing + Branding

March 2022 Social Media Management + Marketing & Communication budget for fra DAO

Project Name : April 2022 Social Media Management + Marketing + Branding budget for fra DAO

Project Status : Monthly proposal

Project Accounting : fradao.sputnik-dao.near frado.near

Initiative Summary :

REPORT: [REPORT] MARCH Monthly Report - fraDAO

Hi @marketingdao-council ,
How are you?

In April 2022, fraDAO is a community of around 80 women artists, doing experience design workshops for NFT + Art Assistance in Photoshop and Discord.
Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 15.05.00

Link of Telegram: Contact @fra_DAO

We continue to seek growth within our community and interactions with the ecosystem. Our artistic community, represented by several generations, with a large number of elders, has expanded to 03 members of the indigenous community, located in the northeast of Brazil, they are still suspicious of blockchain and want to slowly move on with our community, we have an Indian who is looking to understand everything about our community and the NEAR protocol, I have been in contact with Fulni-Ɣ tribe filmmakers since 2019 as I have a work of art that was co-authored by the Fulni-Ɣ tribe, which can only be physically displayed in galleries or museums. I am currently partnering on an indigenous science fiction film, with the donation in my sound design and mastering collaboration. Unfortunately the contact of the white man has always had a very negative impact on the indigenous culture, so we will let him come without much pressure, within the NEAR protocol, they have their time.

Letā€™s talk about MARKETING :

Now, in April, we want to avoid unnecessary and ineffective advertising and marketing actions. We are an artistic community and it is already clear what Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Youtube and Twitter have to offer to strengthen our community and our ecosystem.
The answer to this is that each one has a different strategy, which needs to be aligned with the branding and not just keep replicating the same post on all platforms.

Solutions: :rotating_light:
There is no point in continuing the marketing work without a branding core, We have to be aware of the investment fund received and deliver the best work possible.

During the 2 months of April and May we will need to have all these items and questions answered:

1- Research: Clarify vision, strategies, goals, evaluate brand architecture and values.

2-Clarify Strategy: Create brand attributes, Write a brand brief, develop a landing page for support our community, develop key messages

3- Design identity: Brainstorm with our team visualizing the future, Visual Strategy, individual strategy for each social media, Design Core identity and system, remote Workflow

4- Create Touchpoints: Finalize identity design, develop look and feel, create our aesthetics language, Apply brand Architecture.

5- Manage Assets: Develop launch strategy and plan, test our strategy, create our standards and guidelines and hello world.

We need to answer these 7 questions:

1- fra-DAO is?
2- What is our Mission?
3- What is our Vision?
4- What is our Values?
5- What is or branding Attributes?
6- What is our Archetype?
7- What is our Branding Voice?
:dizzy:

What will we need to redesign for our marketing team?

Our strategy is to see marketing doing ā€œresearchā€ and ā€œjournalismā€ we have many renowned artists within the ecosystem and this is not clear on social media.
Our NFT sales and dissemination channel will be in Twitter. Thereā€™s no point only disclosing NFT, #hastgas, @ channels of our ecosystem, on instagram and facebook.
Facebook and instagram need to have content, being the channel for the dissemination of artists who are part of our community, through interviews, releases and web content3.
It will be easier to restructure, we are heading to the second month of the fund with all accounts created, except Reddit.

Metrics in social medias :

• Create and grow social media engagement, producing content with links that will lead to the NEAR Protocol, NFT club, Mintbase and Paras Increasing the visibility of our Mintbase store and visibility of our artist from our community.
  • Five post per week on Instagram + several stories
  • Five posts per week on Facebook + several stories
  • Five tweets per week on Twitter + 2 retweet per day
  • Create Reddit Account and begging the engagement.

Marketing Strategy

The strategy for this monthly propose of April and some strategy will be replicate in May too, We will be:

• focused on creating a Branding Core to supporting new integrants on Marketing Team:(@Adrianatavares , @lauralago, @toiadmt, @paulaguimaraes )

• Create Reddit account, mentioned above and begin in the disclosure.

• We are with the fourth edition of the Experience design for NFT project and we will have a great job of spreading the word, reporting your achievements on the social media and post an artistic Release of our Elderā€™s community.

We would like to promote a marketing action with a fund of 50 NEAR per month, for the purchase of at least 10 NFTs from the artists who made the most effort and stood out in the workshop. The counter-part of this purchase/contemplation is an agreement in which the artist will need to create a post announcing that her work was sold, respecting the #hastags and @channels of the NEAR protocol and its proper ecosystem partners, in all the channels the artist owns, we will help her create the twitter account. A win-win strategy. The purpose of our marketing strategy will not be to promote our Mintbase store ā€œTechneā€ but the artists, the projects, the Marketplaces, NEAR protocol and the ecosystem. We donā€™t have a vision of an art gallery, but of artists within an amazing ecosystem operating transactions in a reliable financial protocol.
Remembering that the mintbase gallery ā€œTechneā€, does not charge any kind of royalty from the artists, 100% of the royalties belong to the artists.

Funding Details

Social Media:

• Reddit account management = 200 USD
  • Instagram account management = 200 USD
  • Instagram promotional tool in march = 25 USD
  • Facebook account management = 200 USD
  • Facebook promotional tool = 25 USD
  • Twitter account management = 200 USD
  • Twitter promotional tool = 50 USD
  • Telegram group moderation = 200 USD (80 Artist)
  • Content creation for social media and landing pages = 300 USD
  • Nitro for DISCORD = 50 USD
  • Graphics Design creations for Twitter, youtube, Discord, Instagram and Facebook: 500 USD
  • NFT strategy between Artist and Near ecosystem: 50 NEAR (1NEAR=17USD) (850 USD)
  • Branding Core: 1200 USD ( 500 USD to Paula, 300 USD for production, 200 USD for rent a business space for 1 day, 200 USD to Frado)

Total : 4000 USD

About Branding Core in April:

Branding Core:
We will have 2 key members within the branding, which are Frado who has already worked with the branding experience at the Rio 2016 Olympics, working specifically on the sculpture of the multisensory Paralympic brand, worked within the creative team of the Rio Carnaval 2022 brand (Video Director, editor, visual FX, Motion cap and Sound Branding), among other brand actions.
@paulaguimaraes Worked with me in the creation of Web-radios for children, Develops a clothing brand, Worked as a Designer for an English wine multinational in the marketing campaigns following the branding book, Paula will be responsible for the Branding book and guidelines, our logo was created by @raissa who is also a designer and will be collaborating with the whole processā€¦
We will have to schedule 01 immersion of 3 days to physically bring the whole team together and develop the integrity of fraDAO and then work remotely.
These costs of 1200 USD are included in the rent of a space, various stationery materials for the dynamics of the whole team meeting (I cannot exactly quantify the cost of stationery materials such as Papers A1 blocks, block support, dozens of post it, prints, several pens, sketch books, projector rental, 01 technician to provide support, team meals and transport at meetings, in short, production for all this to happen)
The practice in the market is each an intermediate branding worker earning at least 2000 USD minimum. I know that will not happen here, as there is no branding core culture within the projects. I just want to ensure that in April I can pay a minimum to Paula Guimaraes 500USD (sorry for that lower value in this month), what is left of the production of the meetings will be for me. I want to invest my part, in this month of April, in the structure of this team meeting. I just want it to be viable. Next month I will be able to report on how much I spent for this production of the fraDAO meeting, to practice this dynamic of our Branding team.
Next month I will know perfectly about the Branding Core values, since 1200 for two people is extremely below the market(I feel ashamed to charge this amount). I just want to start as soon as possible, without thinking about financial return in April.
Our Marketing Team:

I want to introduce our Core team that will be undergoing restructuring:
@raissalaban : Design Core, motion graphics and instagram Manager
@lauralago : Twitter manager and youtube manager.
@Adrianatavares : Facebook manager and google ads Strategy
@toiadmt : Female and Web 3 Contents. Reddit Manager
@paulaguimaraes : Branding Core Team and Designer
@frado : Branding Core, Telegram manager, art director, webserver and workflow manager
@hiimf : Web site front-end and back-end

Thanks for supporting fraDAO

instagram: Login ā€¢ Instagram
Reddit was created for April proposal, not march: https://www.reddit.com/user/fra-dao
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fra_dao
facebook: Fradao
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @fra_DAO

7 Likes

Hi @frado thanks for your proposal. Can you explain this in greater detail please.

Also could you post a link to your March funding report.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @cryptocredit thanks for supporting, i will EDIT and explain inside the propose.
Thanks

Done the edit!
Thanks again @cryptocredit :dizzy:

3 Likes

What a great opportunity for us, women, to show that we are capable of doing a great job and equalizing the marketing giving us space!! Amazing!!

3 Likes

Thanks @toiadmt to be part of this ! you are capable to do a great job!

2 Likes

This is a great opportunity to grow the NFT collectors comunity up encouraging the purchase of art created by those who are outside the digital art market, such as women, eldery and/or non binary artist. Thanks @frado for this action!

3 Likes

What a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in the lives of so many women, an honor to be a part of it.

2 Likes

I am excited about the opportunity to participate in this pioneering project. Thank you @frado

1 Like

It is always an honor to have you on the team, in yet another meaningful project for the community. I always learn from your talent!
Thanks again

hello @cryptocredit, I calculated the estimates of branding core values, for the month of April, and put it in the proposal.
Thanks for supporting us!

Painting Assisntance inside workshop

Workshop Experience Design for NFT

2 Likes

Happy to support this proposal. Tagging @marketingdao-council for visibility.

Great job. Happy to approve your proposal :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks for supporting @Dacha !!!

1 Like
  • Can you provide more information (with links) of the Workshops that you have held in the past and that you have coming up?
  • Do you charge for these workshops and for the Art Assistance on Photoshop/Discord?

I believe this are the things that a small DAO run by passionate people should be able to work out by themselves. I do no think it is appropriate to ask for funding to ask these utmost basic questions.

• Are you currently receiving funding from Creatives DAO or any other source affiliated to NEAR?

There seems to be a strong conflict of interest here between purchasing NFTs within insider communities and putting it under the category of Marketing - how is this reaching the wider community and adding value to the NEAR ecosystem?

Please include links to all the social media channels. From your previous monthā€™s report I can see that these channels have approx. 30 people following. It seems premature to have ā€˜account managersā€™ dedicated to this. As a passion project, Iā€™d like to see more commitment from team and organic growth.

2 Likes

Can you explain why the office supplies are necessary for the Marketing DAO to cover as part of your project? For example:

ā€œvarious stationery materials for the dynamics of the whole team meeting (I cannot exactly quantify the cost of stationery materials such as Papers A1 blocks, block support, dozens of post it, prints, several pens, sketch books, projector rental, 01 technician to provide supportā€

I generally feel that operational supplies and expenses are not a great fit for the Marketing DAO. The vast majority of our projects help support marketing activities, funds to support service providers and their activities, but not operational costs.

I also would like to see your responses to @satojandro questions above as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Good morning @so608 and @cryptocredit .
Thanks for supporting us.

this week we are very busy with the completion of the free workshops and starting the new workshops and onboarding process of new wallets, we have a week with holidays here in my country. as soon as possible we will work on all questions clarifying everything asked. We follow nearā€™s branding proposal by reimagining the world and we are doing it in the best possible way.
We will share the answers one by one to better serve you.
Thanks
Frado

2 Likes

Good Morning @so608 @cryptocredit @satojandro ! Thanks for you attention.
first, sorry for the delay, but we were working hard on resolutions for workshops, artistic assistances, marketing, onboarding, and coupled with my personal commitment to be best man at two friendsā€™ weddings before the our national holiday here in brazil. Your questions are great and should be given special attention in the answers. We will answer all your questions and if there are as many questions as necessary to clarify.

February: [PROPOSAL] Experience Design for NFT - February - 2022 - #8 by frado

March: [APPROVED] fra-DAO - overview- March 2022 budget

April: [APPROVED] fra-DAO - overview- April 2022 budget

roadmap: https://gov.near.org/uploads/default/original/3X/3/0/30bdbbaf5f5bb19f5d8d8e77e1fddd4925e81000.jpeg

keeping to our ethical values, we do not charge for the workshop, assistance and it would be absurd to charge any amount of value to the participating artists, this totally violates our principles. All artists participating in the fraDAO community have never paid or will pay any fraction of a cent to us. We are very ethical and have never participated in any financial pyramid scheme, nor have any fees been charged and never will be! thatā€™s our promise, only near can earn from financial transactions. we would like to make this very clear.

I totally understand your position, and you have every reason to disagree. I personally have already experienced a lot in my professional career the abstraction of Branding and the supremacy of marketing, which most of the time only when things go wrong and there is a need to enter a process of rebranding is that marketing is placed as secondary on the communication priority path. Iā€™m going to create an analogy now to try to synthesize what Iā€™d like to express.
I develop electronic circuits and I can create a technology analogy between branding and marketing.
lets go:
Inside any digital circuit, we must have a wave generator or a master clock, to govern all the synchronicity of the algorithms of our main chip. Branding is the master clock of any Digital circuit pulsing non-stop to keep everything orchestrated without bugs. Marketing is just a led that flashes or writes messages, but who is the main agent in this MASTER/SLAVE communication protocol?

Branding is the Master of communication, without it the led flashes randomly and everything becomes a mess full of bugs, sensors donā€™t work correctly and there is no possibility of getting into safe mode.

Sorry for the words master/slave, but thatā€™s exactly how the communication protocol is referred to technologically.

Iā€™ve seen many companies fail because of marketing negligence without branding supervision, I would love for our ecosystem to focus more on reading the posts related to NEARā€™s internal branding, which by the way is excellent and the team is to be congratulated, but no more than 10 likes.

In short: To answer these 7 questions you need dedication, organization, immersion, method and commitment, this is hard work and not a simple questionnaire. Who will create the guideline? how will the entire fraDAO team arrive at these answers without much effort and work? Why are we going to take the near financing fund and do anything? Iā€™m not here to deceive anyone. If I want to appreciate FraDAO I have to start by appreciating the NEAR brand and its guideline. We have to do the best and deliver the best result with the right professionals and not enthusiasts. I apologize for my sincerity.
And I am very happy to see the work of the Marketing Council having seriousness and depth in the opinions, filtering any kind of bad intention.

Yes we receiving funds from Creative DAO since February and Marketing DAO in March. Only

I think this comment is of profound importance and we must come to a resolution. I think all NFTs purchased should be transferred to Marketing DAO and be able to be used in marketing campaigns by NEAR. I donā€™t see any reason to keep these tokens in our portfolios, but everything should be transferred to DAO marketing or the NEAR protocol. So far no NFT has been purchased, this would be the week for these resolutions. I will wait for your resolution and accept the order from you. It is very important that NFTs have buyers, keeping artists within a protocol is simple! A basic question that happens about NFT is:
Inside the NEAR protocol sells or doesnā€™t sell art NFT, such as Ethereum, Solano and Tezos protocol?
This question, about the sales statistics of art NFT, I cannot answer with excellence, because it is a variable.

If the artists donā€™t sell, they go to another protocol. We have seen this since the time of patronage. Who calls the artists into the protocols are the artists themselves.
Inside our proposal,
Buying the best NFT and the most consecrated artists is a great marketing strategy, and Iā€™m the one who does this free curation. But I agree that we shouldnā€™t keep the NFTs in our wallets and pass them on to you!

At the moment we have already doubled the amount, the report was done with 10 days of work, in an organic way. We are in a financing fund precisely so we donā€™t have to exploit any manpower, as I could say that marketing work should not be worthy of being paid honestly for dedication. I cannot exploit anyone using the name of near protocol or the name of fraDAO, all work done must be paid honestly, I apologize for my position. starting a marketing job, creating strategies and planning can be even more cumbersome than maintaining marketing maintenance. Creation versus maintenance.
What uses up the most energy from the marketer/social media?
those were our 4 weeks of work organically without paid boosts. the impulse will start now that we have the contents. The marketing professionals will be waiting for the renewal of the proposal for the continuity of the work. as I said, one of our values is that no professional will be exploited or work for free for passion. Passion is not part of our values at fraDAO.

instagram: Login ā€¢ Instagram
Reddit was created for April proposal, not march: https://www.reddit.com/user/fra-dao
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fra_dao
facebook: Fradao
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @fra_DAO

Any need for clarification Iā€™m ready to answer.
I am very honored by the seriousness and strength of the near team.
thanks
Frado

1 Like

Hi @so608, How are you? nice to meet you.

I will answer your question, but I believe that in the answers above, I will have clarified some part.
I have 11 years of experience in remote work, I believe a lot in remote.
But, any project start or an initial branding immersion, needs to do it physically.This procedure, Iā€™ve done it remotely in 2020, and it didnā€™t work, it ended up causing damage and wasting time.
To create an immersion of the team, we will need to meet physical and at this moment we have to be as professional as possible and not do it in an amateur way, I will already be investing. this material is the basis for an immersion of work, be it design thinking, experience design and branding development. I will invest in an outside professional to be the tutor of this immersion, who will not get involved with the near protocol, they are professionals who will not receive through my wallet. I canā€™t sit at a team table that will be looking for the answers and be a tutor at the same time, I know dozens of professionals who do the branding of coca-cola, NATURA, Danone, Olympic Games, Plexo Solar (solar energy)ā€¦
i will invite him to be my tutor while Iā€™m sitting with the team writing our values. The process is for the team and not for me. Once thatā€™s done, thereā€™s no need for physical meetings and we can follow remotely. Several companies like Denmarkā€™s Kaospilot university that develops these branding tutorials have not been successful during the pandemic in team development, I wonā€™t be able to remotely either, nor do I advise you to try. I already tried it didnā€™t work, the tutors from Kaospilot, from Brazil, also tried and it didnā€™t work, I was part of the study team during 2020. I cannot insist on the error. my apologies.
But whereĀ“s the place about branding funding?
I am happy for the seriousness of the questions, and concern for the brand. A solid brand needs guardians.
congrats on the positioning.
Thanks
Frado

1 Like