[Approved] Yucon, 3+1, Tea+Talk events

all friends are invited to conference and exhibition. tea-talk is up to you :smirk:
food and transportation of Near Community members will be covered by NF
ps. @OkanCaptain @crypto_blckhntr @dadathoo_crypto confirmed that they are attending YUCON 2022 Yalova Exhibition and Conference

3 Likes

lol, i don’t think they can make it.

but… I’m dreaming of a greater event in which they might be interested and not just them but a lot of people from all crypto space

Let Me Tell You Something GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Crypto Expo International Istanbul 2024 :smirk: :rocket: :brain:

3 Likes

You can’t be serious. You’re talking about something like a volcanic eruption. :innocent: :hugs: :rocket:

3 Likes

I will definitely join the online events :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

Man, I wish I could be there, having a Turkish tea with you and talking about the NEARverse. Hopefully soon! :white_heart:

5 Likes

Great! I want to add, that a banner could help to with a QR code, the QR code will link to a Link tree with all the important links.

@REK and @KriptoRaptor you can count on me to join the online events =)

Big hug and

5 Likes

thanks for advice. I will use qr code in banner.

3 Likes

thanks Fritz. very useful!
will also prepare a guide for newbeies find their place on Near easily.

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

@MktngDAO_Advisors :slight_smile:

Hey @moon , best to tag @marketingdao-council now since Taylor and Lorraine have moved from Advisors to Council Members - just a heads up. Thanks for all you do!

4 Likes

@cryptocredit @Klint
Could you look at the proposal?

3 Likes

It’s been 6 days since I posted the proposal. The Marketing team has yet to comment without Dacha. Yucon is a big conference. I made a reservation. 2 days left until the end of the reservation.

1 Like

Hey, do be aware that there are a tonne of proposals coming through on the regular. Generally, the max waiting time is ~ 14 days AFAIK. If you need funds earlier, please consider submitting proposals earlier. Cheers :muscle:

3 Likes

I will spend the money on April 15th. I don’t need money, I need certainty for now.
I will send the speaker cv and stand opening documents to the university rectorate if Proposal approved.
thank you for your regard.

2 Likes

3+1 live broadcast will happen on 1 April.

4 Likes

Is this the max time zone?
15 days forum Proposal
7 days astrodao
10 days mail sign
Is it 32 days in total?

No, there is no maximum. Council Members endeavour to get it pushed through ASAP, as well as the Finance team. Always looking to make improvements to the pace.

4 Likes

Hi @REK this looks like an interesting proposal and I am happy to Approve.

5 Likes

Hi David,
How many vote I need to get approved?