[APPROVED] Young fresh creative dao: (funding request for april 2022)

Hello community and @creativesdao-mods​:blush:
Here is our Funding proposal on the first phase of work on Young Fresh Creative DAO.

Young Fresh Creative presentation :
https://gov.near.org/t/introduction-young-fresh-creative-dao/17516?u=larkim

Project Name : Young Fresh and Creative

Counsil members : @larkim @Supercoolkay

Project status : In progress

DAO : young-fresh-creatives.sputnik-dao.near

Total amount requested : 2000 dollars

Funding period : April 2022

Good morning Creatives I’m very excited to the evolution of YOUNG FRESH CREATIVE DAO, I promise to work very efficiently in the actualisation of our goals.once again I say thank you to the @creativesdao-council for their support anytime we need it .
This will be our work plan for the month of April

Activities for the Month will be based on some of the list on our introduction proposal. https://gov.near.org/t/introduction-young-fresh-creative-dao/17516?u=larkim
we will be focusing on empowerment and onboarding of Young College Creatives to the ecosystem.

Our First activity for the month

https://gov.near.org/t/project-proposal-monthly-traditional-live-concert-april/18203?u=larkim

Budget: 960 dollars

Our second activity for the month will be
Near Art competition:

Near Art competition
A monthly art competition among artist and illustrators on campus…

https://gov.near.org/t/project-proposal-near-art-competition-april/18209?u=larkim

Budget : 440 dollars

We are also requesting 30% for Dao management, social media management and some general publicity that will be done in the process of executing the projects.

ANYTHING ELSE THE CREATIVE COUNCIL SHOULD KNOW

The Traditional Event is team made up of about 25 to 30 talented musicians and crew members that are very passionate about their craft, we put in a whole lot of hard work and passion to the event, all musicians involved have volunteered to play and perform for free for the month of April.

We also intend to increase counsil members for the month of May as the tax begin to expand.

Gratitude

Once again I will like to express my gratitude to all @creativesdao-mods,and to @ted.iv @hevertonharieno for walking me through the every detailed step and process in actualisation of this Dao.

I also love to say a Big Thank you to Nxm family,@monish for constant support.

@Paul for allowing me share the vision of this guild with him and believing in it.

@tabear for always answering all my questions whenever I call on her

@vandal for helping me through a lot of things, mentoring me, and making my journey in the web3 ecosystem a very beautiful one… :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:.
@creativesdao-council :slightly_smiling_face::white_heart:

You are welcome to join our Telegram group

https://t.me/+S-mumjsOj-wxMGJk

23 Likes

Hello

very happy to see your proposal. Please link your individual projects to this proposal to keep with the proposal guidelines. For example: create a post to talk about the Live Band Event and another to further explain the Near Art competition.

It is also important to ask your community to engage these posts. These things give more strength to your proposal. =)

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the clarification @hevertonharieno :white_heart:.
Just to confirm that I got you right :slightly_smiling_face:
I create a post on the Near art competition and another separate post on the traditional live band event, then I link both post to this original one :white_heart:

8 Likes

Nice initiative @larkim. Happy to work!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @hevertonharieno.I have updated the original post with a separate link of each project that will be carried out for the month of APRIL as instructed.:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

This is very brilliant, I love how diverse the events are. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you so much … much appreciated :white_heart:

1 Like

Nice Idea @larkim
Im looking forward to this.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, much love​:white_heart:

2 Likes

Wow… What a great idea :bulb:, i am a student and a president of Office Technology Management in Yaba College of Technology, Yabatech. This is a good initiative. I would love to see you and your team at work around campus

1 Like

Thanks a bunch…let’s explore the web3 ecosystem together :white_heart:

1 Like

So @larkim thanks for the updates. Your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators! Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

4 Likes

Wow :kissing_closed_eyes:This is Great news. I will create a poll now. Much appreciated.
Thank you @hevertonharieno and all @creativesdao-mods. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart:.
I would love to ask if I could also get a Dao tag… Thank You​:slightly_smiling_face::white_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

@larkim I’ve jut added the tag

2 Likes

Thank you so much​:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like