[APPROVED] VN Artists Dao – June- 2022 Funding Request (Overview)

To make this short and easy to follow according to the new guideline, additional information about us can be found here:

Project/Council Members:
williamxx.near
antran2809.near
titione2.near

Target: vn-artists-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000

Projects & Timelines:

Timelines:

Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?

• This is a transition month of VAD when we expose the collaboration with DAOs/Guilds inside the ecosystem to really foster the image of VAD and connect community. The aim is to get VAD a good foundation of its members before we prepare to focus on launching profitable projects in Q3.

• We look forward to the collaboration with all DAOs/guilds in the ecosystem. Feel free to connect us with any DAOs/guilds that are interested. We appreciate any support & input to our activities. Thank you councils.

Acknowledgment:

On behalf of VAD councils, I want to shout out to the cooperation & connected spirit of #nftnearvietnam, #writers-guild & #3xr-dao. I know this could pose more council works for all parties, thank you so much for dedication & cooperation. I believe the value it generates is much more better than we VAD councils doing alone.

It’s a great effort that we’re sitting together and make it happen. Thank you and looking forward to a fruitful month ahead!

Cc: @cuongdcdev @Dedeukwu @Oblakofficialss @AshleyC @bagadefente @gabrielaabreu @beet93 @gabrielfelipejacomel @pinkalsky @TRosario

12 Likes

Sorry, forgot to tag @creativesdao-council for post visibility.

3 Likes

Hello @williamx. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

2 Likes

Thank you very much @hevertonharieno. Happy to know we can carry out those collab events on time!

2 Likes