[Approved] VanDAO Monthly Funding - May 2022

CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

We’ve officially made it to May and with all the changes in geography it’s been exciting to look at how VanDAO can make an impact in Japan :japanese_castle: now! Here’s our April Report to check out our current progress!

Council Members:

Blood - @vandal
Sweat - Still Available
Tears - Still Available
Crew - Los Vandalitos

Council - @Sleezy_Moss @GeminiRising
Members - @AugustKinge @Mofl13 @plantasia

Membership NFTs are LIVE Paras, read the Publication!

Target:

vandao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$4,300

Projects & Timelines:

NFT Beat Club #1

I’ve met numerous creatives since I arrived in Tokyo and they are all keen on NFTs and learning about Web3. So I’m proposing a VanDAO meet up as a way to share about our initiatives in the NEAR ecosystem and to start planting roots.
Request = $500

Rare Vandal x Edufuku Collaboration

One of the dope artists I’ve met in Tokyo is Edofuku. I’ve been wanting to work with him for ages now, so here’s my opportunity to collaborate and onboard him in the process!
Request = $500

VanCHAN Song - Cover Art Remix

We’ve completed the competition and now it’s time to get each of the original NFT creators to remix their VanCHAN art into Cover Art for the winning music pieces!
Request = $300

VanDAO Studio - May Lineup

Continuing our collaboration with @plantasia to bring the VanDAO Studio to life stay tuned for our May lineup!
Request - $2500

DAO Facilitation = $500

Thank you for considering our May 2022 funding proposal :pray: :heart: the next phase of VanDAO is coming!!!

2 Likes

@creativesdao-council sorry for the delay! Here’s my proposal submission for May :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @vandal, Thank you for the Great Proposal, This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

2 Likes