[APPROVED] VanDAO Monthly Funding - August 2022

CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

August will mostly be filled with the continuation of July projects. As we get closer to NearCon we look forward to September and some cool stuff on-ground in Lisbon!

Council Members:

Blood - @vandal
Sweat
Tears
Crew

Council - @Sleezy_Moss @GeminiRising
Members - @AugustKinge @Mofl13 @plantasia @vanengs @louietism @arkielharts.near

VanDAO Membership NFTs are on Paras, read the Publication!

Target:

vandao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$2,750

Projects & Timelines:

VanDAO Studio - August Lineup

Continuing our collaboration with @plantasia to bring the VanDAO Studio to life stay tuned for our June lineup!
Request - $2500

DAO Facilitation = $250

Additional Metrics:

• We continue developing The Canvas by VanDAO in Cryptovoxels throughout this month and the next in order to create a space for unique projects to flourish.
  • Despite being delayed, NFT Beat Club in Tokyo is set for this month. I’ve been making valuable collaborations, including something I have in the works with a company called Callback.
  • I’ll be speaking at M1nted in Malaysia this August 27th and 28th. I’ll be previewing the collabo with Callback and of course promoting what we are doing in the ecosystem.
  • Continuing our collaboration with Plantasia for the management and operation of the VanDAO Studio in Lisbon at Arroz Creativo. They have been running livestreams via their Twitch and are onboarding DJs each week through the sessions. With the upgrades in progress and our September goal for sustainability in progress we are looking forward to the future of the studio. Also a website will be created!

Thanks for considering this proposal and for all the hard work you do in the ecosystem! Much love! :100: :heart:

11 Likes

I’m cc’ing @creativesdao-council here for more reach :pray:

6 Likes

This is Great proposal let’s go VANDAO FAM​:fist::fist::fist::heart:

5 Likes

Hey VanDAO team. Thanks for the updates. Happy to see the studio in full flow with some interesting live streams. Looking forward to seeing whats planned for September in Lisbon for NEARcon too. After reviewing your proposals, we are happy to let you know that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators.

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks @ted.iv appreciate the kind words and looking fwd to seeing you again soon next month!

3 Likes