[APPROVED] To onboard tezos artists on Mintbase and NEAR blockchain

@MusicbyNEAR I am in almost daily contact with @thephilosopher ! He is doing a really good job!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Maria. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I got a question can I still do it like right now ?

1 Like

@toddpham what do you mean? What do you want to do?

1 Like

sorry didn’t notice this was a proposal. I just want to submit my artwork that’s all.

Btw thank for answering

1 Like

@toddpham , contact @thephilosopher he might be able to onboard you :slight_smile:
We also have different open stores where you could be added as a minter.

2 Likes

@marianeu, from the 174,70 received to onboard the tezos artists ([PROPOSAL] To onboard tezos artists on Mintbase and NEAR blockchain - #19 by marianeu), we used until now: 114,50 in the following way: 99N to onboard the artists, 6,5 near to open a store for brazilians, 8 near to pay for additional storage, 0.8 to pay for the wallet of some of the onboarded artists and 0.2 to pay for gas fee. We have left 67,2N. We used less money than the intended because many artists could not complete the tasks and earn the rest money. We have now 48 artists in the gallery (some of them were onboarded without resources, because they were already part of Mintbase). I think it was a successful project.

We intent to use a part of the money to open a new store for non-brazilian artists from another project that was approved, and to onboard people there with 2 near each. We’ve intended to have 20 people on the internacional store, but we have only 6 interested until now: The approved project is here: [PROPOSAL] AfrikaBurn-Mintbase-NEAR Exhibition on Cryptovoxels (Funding Request - Createbase-dao) This would amount to 6,5 to open the store, plus 20 near, if we can get 10 artists. If we use it from the actual project, we would have left 37,2 Near to pay the artists that would be able to complete the task until October 31th.

Are you ok with this, Maria?

Here it is my account where you can see the transactions: NEAR Explorer | Account

Yes, @toddpham, we are going to open a store with non-brazilian people now. I would love to onboard you, if you are not already on Mintbase.

I am just waiting for @marianeu’s ok, to open the store and start the onboarding of non-brazilian artists.

1 Like

that’s great count me in

1 Like

@toddpham, would you look for me on twitter, for us to talk about the onboarding?
The store is ready. I am: https://twitter.com/__Philosopher
3 underscores Philosopher 1 undescore more
(this site does not let me put underscores properly; it makes some of them disappear)

1 Like

As you allowed, @marianeu, I used more 6,5 near to open the international store, and we onboarded 7 people with 5,5 near total until now (I used 0.5 to onboard each one [the ones that were not on mintbase yet], but some of them must satisfy the task of minting at least 1 piece on the store to earn the other 1,5 near). One of them did not logged itnto Mintbase, 2 of them made a profile with picture and also minted the first work. The other ones logged into mintbase, but they told me they were occupied and that they will mint later. The money spent here was 12 near, and only 3 people (including me) minted until now, so I think this part of the project was not so successful until now, but this could chance in the next days, if the artists mint on the platform after holidays and the event from NY.

As a total value, I’ve spent 126.50 near in both projects, from a total budget of 174.70 near. So we have left 48.20.

Here it is my account where you can see the transactions: NEAR Explorer | Account

I propose to pay the tasks my team and I realize for the project in the following link ([PROPOSAL] AfrikaBurn-Mintbase-NEAR Exhibition on Cryptovoxels (Funding Request - Createbase-dao) - #30 by thephilosopher) with the amount of near left. The tasks are the following, and they amount to 300 USD, what now it is 30.1 NEAR. If you accept it, it would still be left 18.20 near, which I can return.

-TASKS: Production of a musical set with DJ playing at opening and closing parties (1h+2h+2h): 100 USD in NEAR [milestone: published set on youtube] [October 20th]
-TASKS: Organization of pictures and texts in the gallery (2h), search for png, gif, etc., to set up the gallery’s terrace, actually set up the terrace for Burn (with bonfire, African themes etc) (2h), creation of a guestbook and the relative wearable (1h), dissemination on twitter and discord (1h) (total: 6h): 120 USD in NEAR [milestone: gallery with hung works and guest book (wearable and google form)]. [October 20th] [Closing party: October 30th]
-TASKS: Opening and closing party coordination (2h+2h): 80 USD in NEAR [milestone 1: opening party held (October 22th); milestone 2: closing party held (October 30th)]

1 Like

Yes, @thephilosopher you can submit payout proposal. Ask @blusw to post his payout proposal for the music on sputnik dao :slight_smile: and you submit yours!

1 Like

Thank you very much. Just did it here, submitted my payout proposal: SputnikDAO And I told @blusw to submit his own. I’ve already sent this link on the right page of the proposal, that is the one about Cryptovoxels exhibition for AfrikaBurn-SaveTheClan ([PROPOSAL] AfrikaBurn-Mintbase-NEAR Exhibition on Cryptovoxels (Funding Request - Createbase-dao) - #30 by thephilosopher), but I am sending here too, because your answer is here. <3

1 Like

having trouble differing these 19near from the 18,4 near payout proposal, both for the cryptovoxels party for afrikaburn?

1 Like

Hey, @marianeu, the 18.40 proposal is about the building of the virtual gallery we made to @claudinhabelha, that was a job from Duocelot before (different from the gallery and party we made for AfrikaBurn works), and we made it on a Cryptovoxels Space (not inside the world of Cryptovoxels, but an isolated gallery). https://www.cryptovoxels.com/spaces/268379ee-f08f-4368-819e-acd3120f55a2/play

And the 19 proposal is about the organization and coordination of 2 parties, and the building of the gallery inside the world of cryptovoxels, the parties that you were present, at The Philosopher’s Gallery. We already changed the gallery, but the adress is this one: Cryptovoxels

1 Like

I see!!! Thanks for explaining

1 Like

@marianeu, as a total value, I’ve spent 126.50 near in both projects (Gambiarra, the brazilian store, and Intergalacticbar, the international one), from a total budget of 174.70 near. So we have left 48.20. As I received the payment for my work through a payout proposal, I still have 48.20 in my wallet, that I propose to use in the following way: to give 10 artists from these stores 4 near (total 44 near) and to spend 0.5 for minting and listing, 1 near to buy some work from other artists from the store, and 2.5 near for them to spend as they like - as I did in the brazilian store Gambiarra -, plus 8.20 near to collect pieces that were not collected for the artists themselves from both stores. The possibility of collecting some work myself is important because it is possible that some artists will not be collected for their friends of the gallery, and that can be not stimulating. I had some experience with the brazillian store, with some artists that were not collected by their partners. The idea is to stimulate the artists not to abandon the plataform for a time, while they get known by the community. I also would like to be allowed to give some of this money for the artists that are now onboarded on the international store (and some also to new artists from the stores), because I gave them less money than in the case of the brazilian store (sometimes less than the half), and they dont have enough to collect each others work and neither from themselves, to stimulate happines concerning the blockchain and the marketplace.

1 Like

Sounds good! YOu can proceed as described. I agree also with giving the money to those who got less.

1 Like

hey, @marianeu, I propose to keep onboarding brazilians or foreigners on Mintbase-NEAR, at Gambiarra gallery or IntergalacticBar gallery, through the same system.

• Giving 4 near for minting and collecting on the platform, and 250 usd for me in near for each 20 people onboarding. We aim to onboard 100 people [Milestone 1: 20; 2: 40; 3: 60; 4: 80; 5: 100] For the artists 21 to 100, we will give only 3 near each.

Request (first milestone): 80 near (in advance) + 250 usd in near (each 20 people onboarded)
2nd to 5th milestones: 60 near (in advance) + 250 usd in near (each 20 people onboarded)
Total Request for the whole project: 320 near + 1250 near (total when we get to 100 people)

1 Like

Hey @thephilosopher

I know we talked about this in our call earlier but I think I was too fast to confirm 5x250 usd for onboarding. 1250 usd for onboarding is a lot of money. I did not calculate right.

Lets talk about this:

Is ok. So first 20 get 4 Near each - 80N, and the other 80 get 3 Near each - 240 N.
I know you have been doing a great job with controlling and making sure everybody mints 5, buys 1 (2 if they get 4 near), and so on. It’s exhausting to answer all the questions and you are doing it really well.

Either way 1250USD is just a lot! Can we do 5 milestones, for 20 people onboarded and active, each 150? So it would be 750 USD? Would that be ok?

1 Like