[CONCLUDED] To create an open call to party projects on our metaverse plot

To create an open call or to accept a project to build at least 2 parties in a month inside Metaverse DAO parcel on voxels.

Benefit/justification

The main idea is that many people are building parties on metaverse, and to fund their activities inside our dao’s parcel can be beneficial for both parties, given that the producer can develop their capacities, and Metaverse DAO can develop its presence on metaverse. Our intention is to increase our visibility, to have an onboarding mechanism, and to stimulate the development of the vision of the community concerning how to build parties on metaverse.

The project

We will create an open call for party projects, or to accept some party project (@LulucaL is thinking in submitting a project for parties), that would satisfy our described intention. We will select the best proposal and let the creator organize the parties. Metaverse DAO will not have any responsibility in the actions necessary to complete the project, which is responsibility of the winner of the open call or of the producer. As soon as each party is completed, the producer can request for a proportional payout proposal. We will allow the project creator to onboard people and we will pay 1 near for each onboarding from the resources from our treasury. Then, after the parties and the report, we will evaluate it, and give our thoughts about the metrics in the report. The project could be renewed according to the decision of the dao.

Budget

200 USD in NEAR: open call to produce 2 parties on metaverse

Timeline

Week 1: publicize open call
Week 2: winner
Week 3: parties
Week 4: accountability and report

Final Products

2 parties on metaverse
Some onboarded people

Subtotal: 200USD

Below Edition made in October 6th, 2022:

• Bounty created by @LulucaL to build the team for the project and the project itself
6 Likes

Yeahssss :raised_hands::sunglasses: lesgooooooo

I would like to have themed parties with the distribution of wearables and the participation of DJs, performers, vjs… For that, the amount offered would be divided like this:

100$ party production (organize the party, make a flyer to publicize it, spread the communication, create and manage the bounty, finish the project with reports and payments)
50$ voxels builder (To adapt parcel to the theme of the party)
50$ bounty to select DJ and performer (25$each)

I’m still thinking about the name of the party, I accept suggestions.

Well, I guess that’s it. In my idea of ​​a good project, we should involve the community in the process and that’s why I think it’s essential to make bounties to engage everyone and make the events the greatest success.

Hope you like it and let’s dance!

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

3 Likes

Cool! I like your idea! And I like the fact that you will make bounties for the community. <3
I will open the Open Call as soon as we get the approval for our funding proposal, and I will call you there, ok?

3 Likes

Yes friend, hoping everything goes well :pray::sunglasses:

1 Like

@LulucaL, we will accept your project, if it contains 2 parties in the next 10 days. Do you agree?

1 Like

Let’s do It!
Correndo e dançando
Ahahaha tnx!
:notes::heart::notes:

1 Like

Hi, @LulucaL, could u post your report here? As soon as you post it here and we approve it, you can ask for your payout proposal. Please, ask in USDC and tell the rest of your team to ask in this token, ok?

1 Like

I’m putting the report there, still in the process of sending wearables, photo editing and nft mint for raffle and sale. Today I finish everything. But the team has already done its part so I think they can request payments.

. 1 producer/nft artist (80USD~N)
. 1 production assistant (20USD~N)
. 1 voxels architect (50USD~N)
. 1 DJ/VJ (50USD~N)

Can you tell us what is the Near quote we have to use to convert the cache, please?

L.

2 Likes

No need it. USDC is a stable coin. Just ask the same amount in USDC that was in USD.

1 Like

And please, we would like u to post the report here, @LulucaL, and not just the link <3 Thank u for your project. :smiley:

1 Like

Report is here! [CONCLUED]

First I want to thank MetaverseDAO and all the support we’ve received, especially @thephilosopher
It wasn’t easy tits WE DID IT!

After close bounty I created a telegram group with the team and there we organized the needs to get the party up and running. Tau was responsible for organizing a document with all the arrangements. Blua and Gus worked on the sound and live vídeos and Gus and I made the look of decoration and objects and idea of ​​WEARABLE (like glitch and noize filters).

Festa Festa
Party Party
(The Name)
Glitch
Noise
(The themes)

Awesome team (much luv and respect @tauina @gushlewis @blusw, two unique parties with original visuals and sounds LIVE, two wearables (sending), amazing chat conversations, lots of dancing, people from all corners of web3, outsiders interested in joining (I haven’t closed any onboarding yet, but I’ve received several messages of interest djs/vjs mostly), 1 of each NFT draw will be done this next week as well as the eye image mint (done), in color and black and white.

IMG_20221002_080027_434

About the UP in the parcel movement, we can improve and I’m sure the frequency of the party (15 in 15 days, maybe) can improve the flow even more.

Some records on social media:

https://twitter.com/__Philosopher/status/1575936757149073409?t=INZsu6QwqLR0Upp3C8qfnQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/__Philosopher/status/1575938376397574144?t=ph6iBRhaetENmq3jlqOsyQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/__Philosopher/status/1575597431450144768?t=5NgeNkk-uxWS8WPBMuinuA&s=19

Tau made 2 cards and 1 vídeo And we communicate about the party in the personal profiles of the team, in the Near groups, Cryptovoxels event form, and personally by DM. Here the numbers of my networks

I would love for Tau, Gus and Blua to also talk about the experience. And thanks again for making this experience smooth and smooth, even with all the technical glitches and hiccups along the way. Hoping we can get on with our party soon.

We can do better: Having time to organize everything, maybe sell nft as the ticket to enter the party, have an onboarding / wallet link at the party, advertise directly with voxels (on the day of the party2, the form for this was released) and on DAO networks, Invite via open call djs and vjs from outside the web3 onboarding them, create the collection of wearables with the name of the party (Festa Festa Party Party) in addition to the party themes, send these wearables during the party, raffle the NFT during the party forcing those who don’t have a near wallet to make one to receive the award. Bringing utility to the party beyond fun would be interesting. Cross metaverses with the party also taking place in Near Hub and Nester City. Get a sponsorship so that the fees improve as much as the work and time dedicated.

I believe we gave our best and did everything in our power for these two debut parties, a giant challenge, but we are bigger!

L.
luluca_l.near

1 Like

I thought I had to move to NEAR, better then. And maybe I’ll ask for the full amount and pass it on to the team, don’t you think it’s better? So dao has to handle 1 request only.

1 Like

No, no. It is better if each one can request for the payout proposal, because - I know it is not your case, because I know u and all the people involved in the project - it already happened in the ecosystem cases of people making frauds when they ask for the full amount and send to the people. So it is always good if each one that is working in the project asks for oneself. I hope u understand my point. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Your report is approved. Please, you can ask for your payout proposal and ask the other members to request it too. Gus already did. All of u can ask in USDC (stable token).

1 Like

Ah ok, no worries. Tudo certo. Obriiiiii :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @thephilosopher i made the draw

In the presence book list, the winners are

Do you know them, if they are already in Near? Otherwise we need onboard to send the NFTs
They won this

L.

1 Like

Cool!!! I know Felirami, but dont remember the other one. Felirami is not on near yet. Do u want that I put him in contact with u? @LulucaL

Yep, send my telegram, if he doesn’t have it on Near, I’ll do the onboard :v::star_struck:

1 Like

De olho nessas próximas open calls!

2 Likes

Here it is his twitter, friend:
https://twitter.com/Felirami

I alerady onboarded @Felirami in the forum, but not with the wallet. Maybe you can talk to him, in order to help him with the wallet and with receiving the NFTs.

1 Like