( ONGOING ) Proposal to compose and record ( REALITY )3 tracks E.P album

Hey Writer’s community
It’s exciting to present to y’all my proposal of writing and recording this 3 tracks E.P album which is beyond the regular music I’m known for.
I would like to relate to topics like:
1.) Present state of NEAR web 3 ecosystem and it’s potentials through a spoken word piece with African instrumental as a soundtrack. ( Production & artworks )=$200
2.) My vision to onboard 1 million Africans into the web3 ecosystem and the challenges so far as a Rap song. ( production & artworks ) =$200
3.) My personal understanding on benefit of collaborations and the future of DAO (audio/visual presentation expenses) =$400

Firstly, the Cryptovoxels will be a Drop party scheduled on Sunday 10th April after the production, artwork and minting of the project.

I will airdrop the (No.2) Rap song to the attendees of the Drop party after minting them in the writers guild store while there would be 10 pieces left to sell.

I will pay for the minting gas fee from my artistic budget that’s not a big deal.

For my artistic payment i will get $100 for each except for the audio visual which will involve a cinematographer I’ll pay in $NEAR and also onboard to the community, I also have @JCB and @BigM007 on the Audio Engineering part of the project which i will pay them $100 in $NEAR Crypto as well.

The $100 presentation expenses is for my time during this live or prerecorded stream in the C1 Gallery, $100 covers engineering the audio project & artworks while $100 is my artistic payment like I said as suggested by @thephilosopher :blush:

I also want to organize a 2 hours Drop party in “THE C1 GALLERY”

after minting this project in the Writer’s store where I will present it to the community and would request $100 to the parcel DAO then $100 bounty for myself.
I think this will be one of it’s kind in the ecosystem as I’ll be taking my time to work on the lyrics of this project on a collaborative note and mint the 3 tracks in the writer’s Mintbase store with unlockable file of the lyrics with split revenue & royalty of 20% to the DAO while i keep 80% to myself.
I hope to create positive synergies and help people understand my goal and use case of NFTs as well as being one of the first creators to work on project under this newly formed community.
Total requested budget $1000 in $NEAR

Peace everyone
@frnvpr

9 Likes

Interesting. I can’t wait to see this. :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah @Oblakofficialss excited for this one fam :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This is huge @Dedeukwu :fire::fire:… Can we have a bit more detail on the third point for audiovisual production?

3 Likes

Yes thank you @beet93 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The audio-visual will be like a podcast recorded and covered with images and clips to illustrate the message I’m trying to convey.

1 Like

Hi, @Dedeukwu. I like a project of writing and recording 3 tracks, but I couldn’t understannd how your budget will be used. Would you mind to clarify for us?

I could understand you will spend 100 usd in near to rent a cryptovoxels parcels for 2 hours to make a drop party. Is it a drop party from your NFTs? Are you going to give any of the NFTs, or all of them will be for sale?

From the other 900 usd in near, how much is going to be used to pay yourself for your artistic work? How much for minting work, or some other work, and which work?

How much is going to be used to pay for other people’s work, and who are these people? Are they on NEAR already, or are you going to onboard them, or are you going to convert to fiat to pay them? Are they people or companies? Will you present us invoices from that in case they are not on NEAR?

It seems to me that you are asking 200 usd for the production and minting of each track, and that you are asking more 200 usd for the presentation expenses. It would be nice to know what are these presentation expenses.

I could not understand too the difference between production and artworks: are they 2 different things or just one? For exemple, are you paying a part for a studio or something, and one part for yourself for artistic work?

There is absolutelly no problem in paying yourself for artistic work. This is a good thing, but it is nice to let everything explained, in order for us to obtain transparency with all near community.

So, as my friend @beet93 asked you to have more detail, I would ask you to to have more detail too. If you could also add a time frame for your project: when each milestone will occur in time, it would be aweomse, and which would be the metrics of the sucess of your project, as you see.

2 Likes

Great questions

Firstly, the Cryptovoxels will be a Drop party scheduled on Sunday 10th April after the production, artwork and minting of the project.

I will airdrop the (No.2) Rap song to the attendees of the Drop party after minting them in the writers guild store while there would be 10 pieces left to sell.

I will pay for the minting gas fee from my artistic budget that’s not a big deal.

For my artistic payment i will get $100 for each except for the audio visual which will involve a cinematographer I’ll pay in $NEAR and also onboard to the community, I also have @JCB and @BigM007 on the Audio Engineering part of the project which i will pay them $100 in $NEAR Crypto as well.

The $100 presentation expenses is for my time during this live or prerecorded stream in the C1 Gallery, $100 covers engineering the audio project & artworks while $100 is my artistic payment like I said.

I understand fully the need for transparency and for the receipt of expenses made for is not necessarily part of the process knowing most illustrators here are not verified to trade so I’ll be spending mostly in Fiat after settlement of audio Engineers and cinematographer in $NEAR.

I hope that answered the question my friend.

2 Likes

yes, it answers very well, my friend. If you could edit your post and add this information (about the date you will make everything and these specifications concerning the budget), this would be awesome. <3 Your project is fire, my friend! :star_struck: :fire:

And it seems you have many products that you are going to produce beyond the 3 audio + lyrics NFTs. You are also going to produce a cinematic video. Maybe you could add this video as another product your project is going to produce. It seems you have the video, the event drop party on CV, the 3 NFTs, and the onboarding from a friend. I am just putting everything you will produce from your project together, friend. You have many products in your project and this is pretty good!

And it seems, then, your metrics for sucess should be the production of these products and how much people will go to the drop party and get in touch with the NFTs. Maybe you could add this as metrics you will measure in the end, in order to say everything went good, as expected.

2 Likes

Sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll do that right away and thanks for the understanding my friend.

2 Likes

Interesting!
:clap: @Dedeukwu for coming up with such amazing idea that will do so much good. I await the fly!

1 Like

Asanwa m, thanks :blush: about time to perfect my writing skills

1 Like

@Dedeukwu we are quite confused about how this proposal comes under the scope of the Writers guild, this is More of a C1 or Nxm Scope.

the Amount Requested is for Production and Artwork, Could not Relate with the Writers Guild.

@thephilosopher

2 Likes

Thank you @Monish016 :purple_heart: but you need to read into the details of the theme of the spoken word with African local instrument which makes it unique and the fact that the lyrics of this project will be minted as a PDF file.
As a thespian it is to the best of my knowledge that poetry is part of literature and that’s what rap is.
For the last request of audio-visual i tend to feature pictures from the community creators that have achieved good reputation through collaborations in a poetic form with a breakdown illustration on the future of DAO.

It is good you know that Dedeukwu love exploring/building his skills :blush: and writing is something I’d love to sharpen with the community starting from this project.

I thought that too when I first read the proposal, because there is a musical intent. I think I ended up by understanding this proposal as a writer’s proposal, in the sense that a rap musician is a composer doing rithms and poetry. And it seemed interesting to see how rap lyrics could developed a near subject. But let me know better what you think, because I am new in the ecosystem, and I don’t want to make any mistakes.

3 Likes

Hey @thephilosopher , yes the proposal creates confusion and not clear but whatever @Dedeukwu replies it is making sense. Am okay with this proposal untill it is creative and under scope of individual guild/dao

2 Likes

Please, use the following conversion rate when requesting payouts for the project.

The conversion rate of the project is:
1000 USD = 90,60 NEAR

1 Like

this is amazing do you have twitter?

1 Like

Yeah sure fam

Thank you :smiley::purple_heart:

1 Like

Nicee friend!! I go follow you!! Hugs

1 Like

Peace fam

Prior to my REALITY E.P Project, just a heads up on what’s up.
-I have currently posted a poll in the Astro DAO for half payment.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near-28
@beet93 @Oblakofficialss @pinkalsky @thephilosopher @Aria @bagadefente

-Currently paid fatokunmayowa.near A.K.A BIG M $50 for engineering and $50 to the studio session.

-I’m done recording the first African spoken word on “PRESENT STATE OF NEAR WEB3 ECOSYSTEM” Prod.by @BigM007 and will get an illustrator for the cover as soon as i can.

-I have sent $100 to @Roxy for the coverage of the audio-visual (3rd) and $100 will be for hiring the gears when it’s time for coverage while $200 for audio production and my payment.

-I will send to @JCB his $100 for the Rap song of “my vision to onboard 1 million Africans and the challenges so far” when i get the half payment after council votes.

Glad to say that this project is coming up nice and I can’t wait to mint it as well as presenting it in the Metaverse on April.

I also would like to ask if the Writer’s guild already own a store on Mintbase for the minting of this contents? @thephilosopher @beet93 ?

9 Likes