[Closed] TneSociety onboarding, physical event and social media marketing for October –November

Hello NEAR Community,

Community Name: TNE Society

Links to social media handles:

website | X | Instagram | Telegram | Medium | Near-Social | You-Tube | Astro wallet: 9jamusicalnftdao.sputnik-dao.near | Near wallet: tne_society.near and tnes.near for neardrop only|

Previous proposal and report

Co-lead myself

@alphaflex | near.social |

Team members: @Jeromemrys (co-lead), @Mimi2 (content), @bonaven (cm) @sek (content) @kellylove (content), @mikekevin (our developer)

After fully getting our grounds back, we will love to move forward without a physical event (a music competition). We have successfully collaborated with two local music brand producers to help facilitate the music process and reach more musicians here in Lagos, Nigeria.

expanding its reach throughout Nigeria to Onboard more music talents to mint their music.

Both musicians and fans will be eager to participate in interesting events.

MONTHLY BREAKDOWN OF ACTIVITIES AND EXPENDITURES

OCTOBER and NOVEMBER

1. EDUCATION: Near social management, AMA, Articles, workshops to explore music, NFT Dapps—$800 x2 = 1600
  2. ONBOARDING AND PHYSICAL EVENT: Onboarding musicians to projects at NEAR NFTs, AMA, workshop, quiz, creation of all essential profiles to easily adapt to near, participation in Dapps testing—$4859

Activities breakdown:

1. Google meet to educate all applicants
  2. Educational Article series
  3. A workshop on using near social and all Dapps to prepare them to explore during and after the competition
  4. weekly quiz on near social
  5. weekend fun series on near-social
  6. Near drop-off for onboarding
  7. Using Near social easypool to vote during all stages of the competition,
  8. Keypom for NFT and TOKEN drops
  9. Using the Near Tip bot and Astro Dao to distribute rewards

Event timeline after approval and full funding arrives

Week 1

-call for local partnership proposals approved

-secure hall, instruments and exact date for event making payments

Get all swag ready for designs

-push marketing online from our social media

Week 2

marketing with already-collaborated music communities and partnerships received.

-influencer marketing

-welcoming call with all applicants

Week 3

-review applicants and select the best 100 after online challenge from the application process

Another online challenge on near Social is to reduce the numbers to minimum of 50

-east pool for community voting

Week 4

first physical event screening with qualified participants, where 50% will be evicted.

-near social task

-50% voting power in the east pool decides who moves on to next round

week 5

-second physical event participants and fans

-50% voting power in the east pool decides who moves to the finals

week 6

-near social task

-Ground finale

-50% voting power in the east pool decides who moves on to next round

SPECIFIC METRICS FOR THE COMING EVENTS

• 300+ music artists onboarded through the competition
  • 300+ Number of NEAR wallet-created musicians and fans
  • 300+ near-social accounts created by musicians and fans
  • 200+ Onboarded artists and voting fans will all go through I-am-human
  • Create three to six quality articles monthly and engage in at least two educational AMAs weekly on our social media handles
  • Have 100% community growth
  • Number Of transactions generated on NEAR looking at near-social, Astro Dao, keypom and Near tip Bot: 10000+
    Keypom TNE musician NFT drop: 200+
  • community NFT mint on paras: 200+

Onboarding and event breakdown

Total budget = $1600 + $4859 = $ 6459 n/USDC

Target wallet: 9jamusicalnftdao.sputnik-dao.near

All KPIs for the event are heavily invested in driving additional on-chain activities on NEAR music NFTs and the full ecosystem of Dapps linked to our building area.

Thanks for your help support so so far in our missions, @marketingdao-council and @rc-admins, as we continue to grow.

As in the previous month’s report, detailed reports will be supplied to demonstrate and track our progress.

6 Likes

Also, include your second near wallet ID

1 Like

hi igboze other TNE wallets has been added thank you

We keep building, and we keep preaching NEAR to the :earth_africa:
Let’s do this.

1 Like

Nice proposal buddy, you’ve brought up a great idea :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi @Alphaflex – thanks for the proposal. I’ll say something similar here to what I have said in response to a number of proposals during this review period (we now review proposals submitted from 1-10th each month). I appreciate what you’re trying to do, and we have supported funding requests similar to yours in the past.

That said, for August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS. Currently:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we allocate is limited and must directly and primarily align with ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I cannot support funding for this proposal at this time. I do encourage you to keep building and come back in the future after the NDC election in September, the success of which is necessary in order for funding to continue for community projects.

Thank you for the work you are doing!

thank you for the comment I am fully aware of the updates and need for the new KPI, i will be back after the success of the election :smile:

Hi @Alphaflex
Thanks for the proposal. I saw that you have responded to the other council members regarding the new KPIs already.

Please bear in mind that there is a chance in the future to potentially re-submit your proposal for funding.

However, our budgets are getting tight and I would encourage you to lower the asking amounts for future funding.

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal and your outstanding performance in your IAH onboarding and on-chain activities.

Because of your outstanding performance, your community has been chosen to receive automatic support for August, which will focus on the NDC elections and the three core KPIs. I do encourage you to focus on it and re-submit your IRL proposal next quarter.

Unfortunately, i won’t support your proposal

1 Like

thank ypu @Klint and @Bakaka for the kind words… we keep supporting