[CLOSED] Thespians DAO December 2022 - January 2023 Content Creations and Social Media Management Funding Request

Hello @marketingdao-council and everyone in the community; it’s good to have us back.

I am Roxy, a Co-founder of Thespians DAO. A full fledged Theatre Practitioner and Film Maker; and I have contributed massively here, under NEAR PROTOCOL, onboarding nothing less than 60 New NEARians through the help of my DAO and the Creative Verticals at large.

You can read about Thespians DAO Introduction here:

These are our two months report:
(July) [REPORT] Thespians DAO July 2022 Report
(August)
[REPORT] Thespians DAO August 2022 Report

Councils:
@Roxy
@Dandyjj

We now have an Audio-Visual space, which would soon be equiped and contents that talk and educate people about NEAR would start flowing unlimitedly:

Not only that, there would be music video NFTs from us, as well as DAO skill acquisition programs. We need Social Media Management Team to see to the promotion of these contents and growing the NEAR community as well.

We would employ the services of these great minds:

@favvywhyte - Social Media Manager
@Henry126 - Social Media Manager

We have for the last few months, created and are continuously developing all mediums necessary to help project our goals as a community, thereby making it easy for everyone to meet us, share in our Vision and contribute together to the growth of Near and the Mission of Web3.

As a growing DAO, we have taken steps and have created and grown our social media handles and we have Teams managing them.

Thus another reason for writing the Marketing DAO, as we will need Funding to fully build and promote contents from our Social Media Handles “Targeted from December 2022 to January 2023".

Our social medias are:
Telegram - Telegram: Contact @thespiansdao
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ThespiansDao?t=HAO3LJsvYwIHqwVGqlMQVA&s=09
Instagram - https://instagram.com/thespiansdao?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
YouTube - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIPIkgWqs1HUJ29xJt00hIA

For the month of December 2022 - January 2023, as we resume funding and core focus on Content Creation; we have set up management for these social media accounts to help foster community engagement, build contents and grow membership within the Near ecosystem and Web3 at large.

ALLOCATION OF DUTIES & COSTS:

• INSTAGRAM

Grow social media engagement, producing content with links that will lead to the NEAR ecosystem. Creating three or more posts per week + several stories, connecting with related pages and refining the targeting audiences, searching for and publicizing the initiatives our community partners are promoting - 2x100= $200

• TWITTER

Grow social media engagement, producing content with links that will lead to the NEAR ecosystem. Creating two to five posts and retweets per week in order to increase our visibility and attract new audiences to our activities - 2x100 = $200

• TELEGRAM

Moderating the group chat, connecting with artists, helping community members and newcomers with their questions about the NEAR ecosystem, sharing the projects and events of Thespians DAO - 2x100 = $200

• YOUTUBE

Feed and grow YouTube channel with the videos produced and manage contents - 2x100 = $200

• CONTENT CREATION & TOOLS

Content creation for social media:
graphic design of the communication material for the different social media channels - 2x200 = $400

NEAR Vox Pop Contents for 2 Months:

Thespians DAO will visit two Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria with our Media Team to teach NEAR, ask questions about Web3 & Crypto and see how well students know about DApps like Mintbase & Paras, NEAR & NFT. This is going along with games, jokes and prizes for answering some of our witty questions.
We will give prizes customized with NEAR logo, NEAR writeups and NEAR designs. NEAR writeups like how to open NEAR wallets, how to sell NFTs etc. Gifts will come in the form of: Tshirts, Jotters, Face Cap, Pen, Flash Drives and Gift Bags customized with NEAR.

We will also onboard & activate wallets for people we engaged with. This contents would be recorded and posted on all our Social Media Handles, including YouTube and some of the pictures gotten would be minted on Thespians DAO Mintbase store.

Contents from the NEAR Vox Pop would be posted every week for two months.

Cost of producing the content:
180 NEAR Customized Gift Items = $480
Video & Picture Documentation = $300
Bounty for Vox Pop Team = $300
NEAR Wallet Activation & Tokens = $20

= $1,100 x 2(months) = $2,200

Total Requesting:

• SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
    Twitter: $100 x 2(months) = $200
    Instagram: $100 x 2(months) = $200
    YouTube: $100 x 2(months) = $200
    Telegram: $100 x 2(months) = $200

SUB TOTAL: $800

• CONTENT CREATION & TOOLS:
    Material Designs & Artworks: $200x2(months) = $400
    NEAR Vox Pop Content: $1,100 x 2(months) = $2,200

SUB TOTAL: $2,600

TOTAL: $3,400

Metrics/Milestones

Instagram: go from 114 to 314, then 314 to 514 followers

Twitter: go from 30 to 60, then 60 to 90 followers

Telegram: go from 151 to 166, then 166 to 181 group members

YouTube: reach 1k views in our content during each month

Physical onboarding of 20+ New NEARians in each month

Target: roxytheentertainer.near for (Thespians DAO)

@dacha @marketingdao-council
For visibility

Thespians DAO Link tree:

23 Likes

Nice proposal I will be very glad to work with Team

6 Likes

Thanks alot Fam… Great to have you here

5 Likes

Amazing proposal, it’s an honor :pray:

3 Likes

It’s great to see your marvelous works for Thespians DAO @favvywhyte

Let’s do more with the website we intend to create

4 Likes

NB…

This picture was taken during our last Stage Drama event for Thespians DAO.

We have much more, and we need a site to decorate our works on.

I wish @marketingdao-council can buy in our dreams, vision and projects.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you So much @Roxy

3 Likes

Hello, @Roxy could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha
Hope this meets you well?

We have carefully looked into the proposal with directives to your corrections and examples; and we have adjusted the proposal to be in line with the new guideline and the sample draft you gave.

Please kindly give us a review.

We are open to corrections, as we believe we are all in the learning process.

We are happy to build the Ecosystem with the Marketing DAO.

Cc: @marketingdao-council

1 Like

@Roxy. This is an Amazing proposal and I’m honored to be part of this great project.

2 Likes

What a wonderful proposal…hope I will roll in this great team.
Keep working hard

2 Likes

Mr Roxy this is a good idea, keep the good work moving . :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

2 Likes

This is a great idea and wonderful proposal.thumbs up

3 Likes

Thank you great Thespians @echukwu @Gabejay @FrankG @Mandela123

Hope we all are having great time out there :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hello! Could you please take look ones again on the categories above? We are not funding “domain and storage” or web-site managements …

1 Like

Hello @Dacha

Thanks alot on pointing out the website inclusion.

It has been scrapped from the proposal and corrected.

I appreciate your patience with us :pray:t4:

GRACIAS!

1 Like

Wow! I can’t wait this. Nice one ThespianDAO

1 Like

This is simply amazing…:heart::+1:

1 Like

This is a beautiful project, would like to be a part of this.

1 Like

I must say this proposal is really a nice one , without mixing words I can say is top notch :black_heart: looking forward to see this happen

2 Likes