Contact name: @adrianseneca

Council Members: @godofnfts, @Patrick-T-Anderson, @adrianseneca

Target Address: adrianseneca.near → thekindao.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance (NEAR): 63 NEAR

Funding Period: June 2022, Monthly

Request amount: 5000 USD in NEAR

Report from May

Hello Creatives,

We are going to have a very active month this June as some of our team approaches a long trip to NYC from June 8th-June26th to co-host Primordia 100 DAOs at NFT.NYC and do in person community building and DAO onboarding/incubation. In preparation for these activations we are requesting support in the following:

Budget & Projects: $5000

Monthly Metric Goals:

• Create 4 new community NFT art pieces that represent social impactful onboarded DAOs
  • Produce 1 informational / promotional video for our project that will effectively communicate our work and promote NEAR
  • Finalize 1 virtual art world that reveals many community projects and embodies social impact art storytelling in innovative and transformative ways
  • Brining on 1 new international, already functioning physical NFT gallery, Verse Gallery, as huge partner in the NEAR ecosystem
1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in helping with the promotional content about your project and how it’d promote near.

Of course there’s a little fee attached to it.

Thanks for the offer! Perhaps in the future we could collaborate but since we have a deadline and already have a contract written, we will be moving forward with World Owned at this time!

1 Like

Sure, you can reach out if need be

1 Like

Hello Friends. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

1 Like