Contact name: @adrianseneca

Council Members: @godofnfts, @Patrick-T-Anderson, @adrianseneca

Target Address: adrianseneca.near → thekindao.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance (NEAR): 152 NEAR

Funding Period: July 2022, Monthly

Request amount: 5000 USD in NEAR

Report from June

Hello Creatives!

July we will be focusing on establishing operations and spaces that will allow us to fluidly and clearly communicate with our greater community. This includes initiating the beginning processes of a NEARhub space where we can invite NEAR community members to engage with us as well as meet ourselves, developing a monthly newsletter to inform folks on our engagements, and producing an animated informational video on a complicated aspect of our project we would like to clarify.

Budget & Projects: $5000

Monthly Metric Goals:

• Begin development of 1 Animated Informational Video about the For Product Model
  • Produce 1 Monthly Newsletter
  • Begin NEARhub development
3 Likes

Hello @adrianseneca. Happy to inform that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

Hey,

Since this is a DAO, can we see future funding requests go to the DAO wallet rather than an individual wallet?

2 Likes

Hey there,

That would require us to be legally wrapped correct? We have been deeply researching and taking our time with decisions how we would like to incorporate.

Does it? I don’t think so

Oh this is new info to me! I would actually prefer for the funds to go directly to the DAO. Still working on incorporation regardless and happy to move that process along quicker if it is necessary :slight_smile:

1 Like