[Proposal-Moved to Marketing Dao] Telegram AMA Proposals Sept 2021

Hey there,

For the last month I’ve been collecting Google Forms: Sign-in and filtering telegram Marketing Proposals
in cooperation with @jcatnear @Benz_Near @stanisnear

We would like to give a start for local AMA sessions.

We have chosen 7 small Community Groups for this month
These groups have around 1-10k members each and require 200-400$ to host an AMA on their channels.

You can see all the details on the chart below for each group.

What will be done:
1- the host will create a banner and post a tweet about AMA. 2-3 days prior to the AMA
2- collect questions about the AMA under this tweet (also asking to join our telegram and follow our twitter
3- before the day of the AMA we will receive and prepare answers for the questions on both their local language and in English as well.
4- the group will host the AMA on their community chat and distribute the rewards for the chosen questions.

goal: is to raise awareness of Near Protocol in Local Communities and attract new community members to our Community Channels.
expected reach of audience after these event series: 100-150k people
expected follower return after event completion: 5-10k people.

Total Requested amount for 7 AMA’s (host+rewards) 2250$ = 275.4 Nears

2 Likes

Excellent! I believe this AMAs will have a positive impact in our communities!

1 Like

thanks mate. let’s see how this works.

Amazing job as always @KriptoRaptor , let’s keep growing!

1 Like

thanks friend :wink:
much more to come. we will discuss together

This is awesome!

Who’ll be attending the AMA from the NEAR side? Or are we restricting it to pre-asked questions only?

1 Like

Written pre-asked questions will be collected and answers will be posted on the host’s chat on the day of the AMA. It will be me @jcatnear ? or one of us. Or any AMA expert is welcome

2 Likes

Thanks for organising @KriptoRaptor,

I’m just wondering how this groups were selected? They seem a little bit random and questionable (unrelated to Near).

In general, I’m quite sceptical of any paid proposals that come in through Telegram. Judging by the offers I’ve received over my time as community admin, they are quite blatant money grabs that don’t add much value. I believe we could reach the same outcome without the expense or divert the same funds to the Near Specific communities.

1 Like

Hey @satojandro
We’ve been collecting all marketing proposals through this form Google Forms: Sign-in
there has been more than 25 requests after filtering their requests i have given the link of the collection form to 15-20 of them and 12 of them submitted their proposals(which can be seen on the second chart above-on the hidden lines)
After monitoring their socials and discussing with their representatives we have decided to move forward with 7 of them.

Feel free to check their socials and give your suggestions

by the way the I moved the post to the Marketing sect [Proposal] Telegram AMA Proposals for Sept 2021

1 Like