[Approved] Stars Guild payment to Lite Lidger

Good day people of NEAR and Marketing Council.

Past month ago we messed up a bit.
Long time had no reply from Lite Lidger

Zardoz asked him for partnership to create a video review about Meta Pool, was quiet for two weeks so his 900 USD were paid to Crypto Moonlight (1000 USD) and when budget was spent he got back with Meta Pool review (just +700 views):

We want to ask for april funding to pay debt for his work and @JThompson123 management with him (450+200 USD) hope its fine, sorry for misunderstanding.

In total for compensation for work 650 USD

Hope thats fine @marketingdao-council

1 Like

This video above is your channel (not crypto moonlite).

If you paid an influencer and they did not deliver, that isn’t on the Marketing Dao.

Where is the link for the video that was already published by crypto moonlite?

I’m really sorry but I can’t support this initiative.

1 Like

Video above is Lite Lidger’s video, who made the video and wasn’t paid. Had long time contacts and we forgot about him, some time after he sent us the video and asked if its good an can be posted, at that time our treasury was empty cuz 1000 USD were sent and ordered to Crypto Moonlight, here is his DEIP review:

Videos were delivered.

Dear @marketingdao-council think i haven’t described clearly understandable situation with Lite Lidger.
All videos that were paid for were delivered.
Video from Lite Lidger was delivered but cuz of misscomunication he came back after two weeks to us with already created video but treasury was already spent so please reconsider voting on Marketing DAO pool:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-336

Thank you for understanding.

HI Zhunda,

If I recall correctly, the feedback from the Meta Pool team was that the quality and standard of the videos was low. After receiving this feedback from one of them, then the other video was procured?

There are several issues that I take wth this proposal:

• if the project that the video is created for is not satisfied with the quality of the project, and they would nt have paid those amounts to those influencers, then who is assessing the quality and impact of these videos and why should the community fund pay for them?
  • Paying for extra content, retroactively, defeats the purpose of having budgets and reports. It would set a negative precedent to have people create unsolicited content, even setting aside the quality, and then expect full payment.

Taking into account that merely creating the video doesn’t actually involve any cost on part o the influencers (meant to be value based pricing, not cost based) I feel that being pressured to pay full price for work that was not requested and is low quality is unreasonable.

As it stands, I am reluctant to approve this proposal. If it must go through, include it in your next proposal and let this balance come out of that month’s budget…

1 Like

@satojandro thanks for mentioning how it is.

MetaPool team wasn’t happy with Crypto News Channel video cuz it looked like dude is reading script form paper, so their another team member rerecorded video and MP team felt ok with that.
With Lite Lidgers video here is their comment that i recieved:

From my side can tell that quality was 4/5, maybe that audiance reach was lower then expected (less than 1k :disappointed_relieved: ) so ok, will compansate half of price he asked, that should be fair.

Cool, ill add compensation to next proposal. Can close this topic or mark as solved. :innocent:

Good evening. In my opinion, If the blogger and our applicant’s teammate did the work, we should pay for it and work with the applicant under mistakes in his following proposal.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a funding request for the Lite Ligers issue in this proposal too? Are these duplicates? Can you clarify why there is a funding request in both?

1 Like

Thanks for comment.
Reduced Lite Lidger payment by half.
@marketingdao-council please reconsider proposal for review.

Noted the comments from fellow Marketing DAO council and your revised proposal. Will support and hope that we can ensure that these issues don’t occur in future

2 Likes

Thanks so much. :sunny:
It won’t, shouldn’t get lost in communication.