[Approved] Social Media Moderation budget for BeeTogether Community

Hi @marketingdao-council
hi @Dacha and @so608

Hope you are all doing well. How was the start into the new year? How is business going?

Thank you for supporting us in the first 2 months of the year 2023. We will keep moving on with the marketing & communication strategy as well as with the AMAs. We also started working with NEAR Insider and NEAR NFT Club.

Here a short intro again about us and who we are/who am I?

I am Claudiathebee from BeeTogether and I’d like to submit a proposal due to a recommendation of the NEAR Foundation grant team (Oliver and Yessin Schiegg). We would love to collaborate more intensively within the NEAR ecosystem and be part of the NEAR growth. Please find below intro, ideas, activities we planned. If you have any questions or if information is missing, please let me know and we’ll provide.

BeeTogether Intro
We are focusing on doing fundraising for organisations that have a social or environmental impact, based on cryptocurrencies and NFTs – yet on a carbon neutral blockchain.
Our intention is contribution to a cleaner, greener, healthier world, whilst we focus on our natural environment as well as humanity and animals. Our mission is to support organisations to cover their financial expenses. We aim to develop a sustainable income for all parties concerned.
In initiative ways – just as nature.
BeeTogether launched its operation beginning of 2022. In the meantime we have many more organisations on board that cover a variety of social work: animal protection, children support, helping drug addicted people, reforestation, etc. We are very proud to say that within a year, we are operating international and support organisations from Brasil, Canada, Slowenia, Uganda, South Africa, Kenya, Ecuador, etc.
We help organisations onboard onto the NEAR blockchain to create new ways of fundraising and at the same time, we focus on helping artists (mostly from developing countries) to present and hopefully/potentially sell their artworks.

What are we planning to do in 2023?

Social Media Activities & Measurements

• Twitter: 2-3 posts per day
  • Facebook Posts: 14 posts per month (not more due to FB algorithm)
  • Facebook stories: 14-30 per months (stories are different from posts, but will include post content as well)
  • Instagram post: 14 per month (not more due to FB algorithm)
  • Instagram story: 14-30 per months (stories are different from posts, but will include post content as well)
  • LinkedIn: 3 per month

Marketing Activities

Content Writing

• Articles/Blog Content Writing
  • Social Media Content Writing

Spaces, Meetings

• BeeTogether Social Club (monthly)
  • 1 AMA participation of some other NEAR ecosystem partners

BeeTogether Contact/Info

Budget Proposal - monthly - paid in unlocked NEAR tokens
Proposal per month: 500 USD
Total for 3 months: 1500 USD

Measurements

• Amount of posts/tweets over all social media channels (see above)
  • Content Creation for posts (pictures, graphic design done by a brand designer/graphic designer)
  • Twitter Spaces (see above)

Advantage for NEAR ecosystem

• Brand Awareness increase of NEAR
  • NEAR as a Green Blockchain; c02 neutral|
  • Enhancing community spirit with the participation of NGO and sustainability exploration
  • Empowering the NEAR ecosystem through collaborations with other communities
  • Motivate beginners to join the NEAR ecosystem to get educated on the topic “blockchain”

Thank you a lot for checking our proposal. We really appreciate your support.

Claudiathebee

6 Likes

hi @Dacha @so608

how are you guys, how have you been?

January & February were 2 good months for us, also because of your help. We had a few successful AMAs and gained followers organically without buying them.

Would you like to keep supporting us?

have a lovely day.

Claudia

1 Like

hi @Dacha hi @so608

I reduced the budget due to some changes in our team.

Looking forward to hear from you.

best

Hi @claudinhabelha – thanks for the proposal – do you have a report that you’ve shared for progress/metrics on previous/most recent approved funding? If so can you share it here? Thanks!

hi @so608

Sure, here you are. Please find attached the excel-file overview for Jan/Feb. In the end we did way more tweets and stories on FB/IG than you see in the file. Quite a lot of spontaneous ones.

If you like to see what is coming ahead, we also have a planning, but this I’d like to not yet make public, but I can send it to you privately via email.

On our socials you see the tweets/posts: beetogether_org | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

This was the last approval: [Approved, 2 months, $1400] January 2023 - Social Media Moderation budget for BeeTogether - #41 by claudinhabelha

have a great day.

best
Claudia

2 Likes

hi @so608

how are you?
Do you have everything you need from my side to check the application?
Let me know, if you need further insights to our business. You can also reach out to Yessin Schiegg if you like, because he told me reach out to Marketing-DAO. He is our biggest fan and mentor since a year :slight_smile: :wink: He can also give you insights and can confirm the work that we are doing.

thank you a lot.

hi @so608 @Psalmy @Dacha

Hope you all are doing well :slight_smile:

Would like to follow-up on that proposal.

Looking forward to hear from you.

best
Claudia

1 Like

Hi @claudinhabelha – thanks for your patience as we review this. A couple of questions:

• You mention blog posts/articles. How many and where will you publish them?
  • Is Facebook a good source of traffic/audience engagement for you?
  • You’ve got an Astro poll open for the previously approved funding amount – did you not receive the funding before or did you wait to post until now? Trying to make sure we’re clear on what is going on.

Thanks!

1 Like

hi @so608

• blog/posts → we’ll have 2 a month
  • Facebook → no not really, but it is easy to schedule FB & IG because it is in the same tool (= not loosing time to do so and be present on that channel as well)

Regarding the open poll → it was for January/February and the task is completed. I am waiting for the payout.

The proposal here is for March/April/May (total 1500 USD)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply – I can support this. For transparency on the forum, here is my reasoning:

• You’re a long-time contributor to the community
  • You’re promoting projects that have a social justice/environmental component that dovetails well with NEAR’s positioning as a carbon neutral blockchain
  • You’re promoting projects that have on-chain activity built into the initiative through the purchase of NFTs
  • The funding amount requested is fair for the work requested

I’ll note that it would be great to see more clarity in messaging on your socials so it’s really clear to newcomers what you’re doing, your mission + purpose. Happy to discuss that sometime if you’d like – I created a few marketing office hours sessions for NEAR projects. You can schedule a call here if you’d like.

Yes, sure. Have a great weekend!

@claudinhabelha also happy to support. Now moving to Approved

hi @cryptocredit @so608 and @Dacha

Wow, that is awesome news. Thank you so much for your support!

Do I need to do the Poll on Astro-Dao now, correct? And choose the option “Propose a Poll”.

Regarding the content writing @so608: I just informed our content write to write more tweets in an educational and explicable way, to make sure people know what BeeTogether is about. We did that a lot last year, but the tweets didn’t show a lot of interaction. Therefore we aligned our content this year to the UN Goals and educate the people not only about NEAR but especially on how we humans can have an impact in this world.
We will include now more other tweets as well so we have a mix of both kinds.
We also started integrating more live-stories and are always motivating our artists to make reels, but it is tough to convince them - to be honest. We try to convince them to be pioneers and teachers for others, how to get started, how to become successful NFT artists, etc.

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day !

1 Like

hi @Dacha

Cool, thank you.

Poll Proposal is done: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-666

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you @Dacha @cryptocredit @so608 for the approval.
I just filled the ironclad form as well. We are truly grateful for your support.
And Fractal ID is also approved.

1 Like

hi @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

how are you doing? I hope that everything is going well.

BeeTogether had quite a successful period and we are very proud and happy about it. 2 NFT collections are selling pretty well and we just initiated another campaign to motivate artists to create more NFT collections for charities.

Besides Twitter, Facebook, Insta and Linkedin, we also started with Medium as well as Alpha NEAR.

Here the links to our socials. If you like to have access to all the pictures our graphic designer created and our content writing overview, let me know. I happily give a person access to it, if needed.

Twitter https://twitter.com/beetogether_org
Facebook Redirecting...
Instagram BeeTogether (@bee_together_org) • Instagram photos and videos
LinkedIn LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn
Medium https://beetogether.medium.com/
Alpha NEAR https://alpha.near.org/#/adminalpha.near/widget/ProfilePage?accountId=beetogether.near
NEAR Social beetogether_org.near | Near Social

We also changed the content for the rest of the year, made it more educational.

Additionally we onboarded rubenzmart.near to be a promoter for BeeTogether. He helps with Social Media as well.

I just filled in the Ironclad, the poll is already approved: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-666

And this is the payout-poll: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-719

Fractal ID is also approved:

Would be very happy to receive the payout, so I can pay the freelancers.

Have a great day.

Claudia

hi @so608 @Dacha @cryptocredit

Thank you @Psalmy for helping me out. I created now a second poll for a transfer:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-719

The ironclad form is already submitted and approved.

have a great day
Claudia

1 Like

hi @cryptocredit @so608 @Dacha @Psalmy

I noticed that we had a negative vote on the poll. May I ask why?

Hi @claudinhabelha – your poll was approved in March:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-666

The payout you are requesting is for that poll/proposal, correct? If so, we cannot approve the May poll as doing so would be approving a second installment of funding. In that case, the council will vote against the poll since it is a duplicate. Let me know if you have any questions!