[Closed] Social Media & Marketing Budget for Charity Impact

PROPOSAL: Social Media & Marketing Budget for CHARITY IMPACT

Description
Charity Impact provides a (multichain) crowdfunding platform for individuals and companies to donate to nonprofit organizations (NPO) globally in both cryptocurrencies and fiat. Once vetted by our team, each NPO will be onboarded onto our platform and their crypto wallets will be generated by our back-end system. Our goal with this platform is to empower the worldwide charity network through the decentralized banking system. To date, we have successfully integrated strategies within our platform to allow for donations in fiat and NEAR Protocol. We now aim to integrate several other blockchains into our platform to empower the charity network within the crypto ecosystem.
Simply put: We provide a platform for charity organisations to receive fiat or crypto currency donations, so that the charities can continue their vital work**

Milestones & Roadmap
Jul 22 - Sept 22 → Project-Development, compile Businessplan
Sept 22 - Nov 22 → Grant Application Process with NEAR Protocol
Nov 22 - company Charity Impact officially founded
Nov 22 - July 23 → Developing/Coding the platform with NEAR integration
Jul/Aug 23 → GO LIVE
Aug 23 - Dec 23 → Onboarding Charities
Oct 23 - Dec 23 → Onboarding investors/businesspartners
Jan 23 - ongoing → onboarding donors who donate to the charity causes
Jan 24 - ongoing → officially running the platform after beta-phase

Recent Achievements
We already onboarded the first charities who were willing to be test-organisations and give us feedback. The milestone for the NEAR Grant Program was submitted on time.
More charities will sign-up in the next 2 weeks that we already have the confirmation from.

NEAR Grant
We were supported by NEAR Foundation through the NEAR Grants Program.
The grant covered the developer/coding expenses (Marketing, Sales, etc. not included)

Budget proposal for 5 months (Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dez)
700 USD per month = 3500 USD in total (paid in unlocked NEAR tokens)

Social Media

• set-up Twitter and schedule tweets: min 30 per month
  • set-up Facebook and schedule posts & stories: min 10 per month
  • set-up Instagram and schedule posts & stories: min 10 per month
  • set-up LinkedIn and schedule posts: min 4 per month
  • set-up Medium and schedule posts: min 4 per month
  • content writing for social media posts (TW, FB, IG, LI, ME) (40-60 pieces per month)
  • graphic designs for social media posts (30-40 pieces per month)

Marketing

• Blog-Posts on the website: 4 per month
  • Sales-Outreach to hundreds of charities to join the platform (outreach through mailing tool)

Impact for NEAR ecosystem

• Brand Awareness Increase: Supporting charityimpact allows NeAR Protocol to gain more visibility and recognition, reaching a broader audience interested in charitable causes and sustainability.
  • Green Blockchain: NeAR’s commitment to being a CO2-neutral blockchain enhances its reputation as an environmentally friendly solution, attracting environmentally conscious users.
  • Community Spirit Enhancement: Collaborating with NGOs and exploring sustainability initiatives fosters a sense of community and shared purpose among NeAR users, creating a positive and engaging environment.
  • Empowering the NEAR Ecosystem: Collaborations with other communities and projects through charityimpact strengthen the NeAR ecosystem, encouraging growth, innovation, and the development of new use cases.
  • Educating Beginners: Supporting charityimpact. motivates newcomers to join the NeAR ecosystem and learn about blockchain technology, offering an opportunity for education and engagement.
  • Global Charitable Support: By supporting charities through charityimpact, NeAR Protocol demonstrates its commitment to making a global impact and communicates its dedication to philanthropic initiatives.

Our contacts/socials
…linktr.ee/charityimpact

NEAR wallet
charityimpact.near

Team
Founder & CEO - Steven Malca
Director & CMO - Claudia Peter
Business Development - Lea Chisholm
Brand Designer - Norberto Filotto
Graphic Designer - Elijah Ajayi

Company Information
Charity Impact LLC
8211 W BROWARD BLVD
STE 410
PLANTATION, FL 33324
USA
Registration-number:
L22000502664

Supporter of Charity Impact
Yessin Schiegg and NEAR Foundation in general

13 Likes

Dear all

We’d like to follow-up on the proposal above.

Have a great and successful day
Steven & Claudia

I wish you and the charities great success

1 Like

I hope for both you and the charitable organizations to achieve remarkable success.

2 Likes

This is great! Success.

2 Likes

This is amazing. I know great things awaits this organization in the nearest future :palms_up_together:t5:

1 Like

Great!!!
Hope to see more of you

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your support Elzy, Joerg1886, Rubenzmart, Elijah and Emmayu.

happy to make a difference in the world - together with all the charities

1 Like

I’m very happy to work for this initiative. This complements the work we do with BeeTogether and opens up new opportunities to raise funds in the crypto-space.

1 Like

Keep up the good work. I’m rooting for you

Hello! Thank you very much for your proposal.

Due a specific KPIs for August and September, MDAO can allow only proposals focused on the following:

• NDC elections
  • Increasing numbers of active Developers
  • Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions
  • Increasing numbers of Tools on BOS

I suggest also focusing on the upcoming Elections in NDC. We all need to get at least 500 people to participate so that the Grassroots DAOs continue receiving funding in NDC v1.

2 Likes

Hi @charityimpact – thanks for the proposal.

For August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS. Currently:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we allocate is limited and must align with ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I cannot support funding for this proposal at this time. I do encourage you to keep building and come back in the future after the NDC election in September, the success of which is necessary in order for funding to continue for community projects. Thanks!

I’m sad to hear this project did not receive funding. I truly believe that it could benefit the nonprofit community by connecting it to the DeFi space. Perhaps there are opportunities for partnerships between Charity Impact and NEAR going forward so608 and Dacha? What other opportunities are there for Charity Impact and Near to find synergies?

Hi @charityimpact thanks for your proposal.

Also unable to support due to the reasons outlined by fellow council @Dacha and @so608

Please note that we currently have limited budget and have to prioritize funding to meet ecosystem goals, but feel free to represent your proposal in Q4.

Moved to Closed