[Approved] Social Media and Marketing activities for NEAR Health Guild 03-04/2022

Let’s get right to making positive impact​:+1:

1 Like

@marketingdao-council please review this proposal :pray: the payout process is long enough to go against our activities
@David_NEAR @Dacha @cryptocredit

Hey @marketingdao-council, it’s been a week already, can we atleast know our stand?
@David_NEAR @Dacha @cryptocredit

• Good evening! Could you please share links on your social media accounts? LinkedIn, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, YouTube, Medium, Twitter.
  • 3x$10x15 = $450… probably mistake

Could you please introduce your teammates?

What does it mean “healthcare related NFT”? Could you please show some examples?

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks @Dacha, here’s a breakdown

1 Like

Hey @Dacha
Social media accounts

LinkedIn
Telegram group
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Medium

The WhatsApp we’ll use for the promotions are run by other people in the healthtech industry

I’ll correct the mistake in the calculations

1 Like

Teammates

@jabaalXdrag @alhassanbarde @Jaluga @Calton @Ibrahimbk @DrYAOhBrainy @musaaminu

Healthcare NFTs examples, the art side
![|500x500]

These are examples of arts, but we’ll also bring music, research, videos, GIF, genetics and so much
Our community wil be happy to tokenize their work and skills

4 Likes

It’s definitely a unique angle. Nice going! Thumbs up- I vote yes.

5 Likes

Just got an opportunity to take Near to a prestigious university community to developers.
ABUdevs

Near Health team will be talking about; Thriving in Turbulent Times: Dealing with Stress, Burnout and How To Lead A Productive Life in the live conference.

1 Like

We are a new but fast growing guild in the ecosystem, specifically on a unique angle

We’ve used available resources at hand to grow in the last 2months, our community is growing everyday and we need to engaged them now more than ever.

We already got 225followers on LinkedIn
180+ on telegram, few on twitter
All without marketing, we are going to grow a very big enthusiastic community.

If you want evaluate this proposal and want to know more about what we do, here’s a link to our introduction post;

1 Like

Hey @so608 @cryptocredit

1 Like

Lovely, I will avail the opportunity to be there, this looks awesome

1 Like

You are always welcome brother

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps

1 Like

Nice to hear from you, Thank you @Dacha

1 Like

Awesome project. Of course the WhatsApp engagement through the use of WhatsApp TV’s we reach out to more people. I like this.

3 Likes

Hey @marketingdao-council

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-226?fromCreate=true

@Klint @cryptocredit @Dacha @so608 @alejandrom

Hi @Mohaa this proposal looks like it is well thought out and I particularly like the fact that you have shown your commitment before requesting funds.

Happy to suppor!

2 Likes

Nice comments from you @cryptocredit, thanks

1 Like