[Closed] Series of educating YouTube videos for Arcnes community and crypto enthusiasts

Hi NEARs!

Hi @marketingdao-council

Arcnes is just becoming a part of the NEAR ecosystem, but we already collected a huge user base building our product Luart previously on Terra. We know that our community is still excited and looking forward to using our platform and interacting with the main features which will be available at Arcnes.

At the same time, as we already mentioned, our previous product was built on Terra and most of our current community members are 100% familiar with Terra ecosystem, their coin, wallets, transfers etc.

As one of the main points of our cooperation with the NEAR ecosystem is to empower and build the community together, we would like to launch a series of videos which will allow our community to be more familiar with NEAR in general.

Proposed activity:

We would like to launch a series of videos at out YouTube channel, which might explain to our community why we’ve decided to start the cooperation with NEAR, what is NEAR all about and also how to use NEAR features, like: how to buy $NEAR, how to use NEAR wallet, how to make transfers.

We strongly believe that this material will be helpful for not only our community, but also for every person who would like to get to know something more about NEAR.

We perfectly know that if you want to check how to do something, one of the first thoughts is to check if there is some guide or explanatory material on YouTube.

Our proposal:

4 videos about NEAR posted on our YouTube channel and pushed to our community via our Social Media and newsletter:

• First video: Explanation about Arcnes rebranding, products and cooperation with NEAR
  • Second video: Explanation about the NEAR ecosystem (how it works, why it’s unique and powerful, what it gives it its users)
  • Third video: NEAR features (focused mostly on $NEAR, NEAR wallet and transfers) → comprehensive guide video for beginners
  • Fourth video: interview with NEAR Protocol representative

Main goal:

• Prepare high-quality explanatory materials for current Arcnes community members
  • Prepare the materials which might be useful for anyone who wants to know what is NEAR all about and how to start interacting with this ecosystem

Target audience:

• Current Arcnes (prev. Luart) community members
  • Crypto enthusiasts in general who wants to get more information about NEAR

Streamline of information:

• Arcnes YouTube channel
  • Arcnes Twitter
  • Arcnes Telegram channel
  • Arcnes Discord channel
  • Arcnes newsletter with more than 9k subscribers

Metrics to measure success:

• Contest under video - we will pick 5 users and reward them with $NEAR - we will be able to easily check how many people created the NEAR wallet based on our video
  • Reactions and reach under our posts
  • Views of the videos
  • Newsletter open rate

Costs:

• Video record with Daniel, our professional actor who is Arcnes’ YouTube face:
    • First video: 350$
    • Second video: 500$
    • Third video: 500$
    • Fourth video: 800$
  • Video editing: estimated pricing for video editing of 4 videos 2850$

Total cost: 5000$

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal,

Price point seems a bit high but given you have an existing audience coming from the Terra ecosystem, I am willing to support this proposal as I believe could be a great opportunity to onboard a cohort of former Terra users (crypto Savvy) into NEAR users.

I support this proposal

1 Like

Hey @Arcnes – thanks for the proposal. I have some questions I am hoping you can answer that will help me as I review this.

• Can you share links to your existing audience – I see 4K subscribers on YouTube. You mention you’re active on other channels, if so can you share so I can better understand audience size and reach?
  • How will you create and vet/fact check the information you’re sharing with your audience about NEAR? It’s important for me to understand that as we want to be sure we’re funding accurate, current, high-quality educational content.
  • Any idea which NEAR representative you will interview for the 4th video?
  • Why are the amounts for the videos incrementally increasing? If anything, I would think the first one would be more expensive to produce and subsequent ones requiring less production startup costs.

I’ve mentioned this to a lot of proposers recently, so this is more of a general comment – we’re in a climate where it is crucial that we allocate funding to projects that can demonstrate a clear line between their marketing activities and impact for the NEAR ecosystem. Can you share specific KPIs for this project that we can use to evaluate its success, if funded? We ask that funded projects come back with a report and post it publicly on the forum. In that report, how would you show that your project was a success? Will there be a specific CTA, tracking links, other mechanisms to show the results and impact of these content marketing and education efforts?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome to Near Ecosystem. Happy to support!

1 Like

@so608 and Everyone,

Thank you for your messages.

Sure thing, it’s our pleasure to provide all the information you need to review our proposal.

Here are the first links to our audience:

Twitter - https://twitter.com/arcnes_com | 44.6k followers

In order to provide accurate, recent and high-quality educational content to our audience about NEAR, we will use available information from official NEAR channels in addition to non-official Twitter influencers sources.

For instance, the third video consists in a step-by-step guide to create a NEAR wallet, with an explanation of its basic features.

For the fourth video, we would like to interview NEAR’s Public Relation Officer.

To do so we would prepare questions related to recent topics such as NEAR ecosystem development or the state of the NFT ecosystem on NEAR.

Regarding the price of the videos incrementally increasing, that is an excellent question, to put it simply - we pay for each video depending on its format. That is why the videos’ price seems to increase, but in reality, it depends on the format of the videos :slight_smile:

We’ve prepared the first video so you can appreciate the quality of the visual content our team produces. This video is still unlisted on YouTube and has not yet been shared to our community. We hope you like it!

Thank you for taking the time to consider our project.

We would love to produce more content like this! Best regards, Arcnes Team

1 Like

Hello. Events and education categories are still on pause. So, could you please re-apply later? Thanks!