[Approved] September NxM Playlist

Playlists for this month are complete, but no yet public. Date they go live will be Sept 28

I want to continue to put together a monthly playlist to highlight the work of NxM guild members. I think this serves both to help promote the communities work, as well as to build engagement with listeners and bring in new artists. I also want to have a guest from the community put together a curated playlist on the NxM account.

August Community Playlist - Audius
July Curated Playlist (PurpLeTariat) - Audius

Plans for September
*Guest curator
-R3LL
*Have guest cover art for both playlists
-I want to have bounties in createbase to draw from that community for these pieces

*Build a playlist of 15 tracks highlighting the recent works of the community.
*Increase visibility with guest curators from the periphery of our community

**Reduced the budget from 80N to 60N. Our Bounty program has resources to do art bounties for various projects, so I don’t think it is necessary to include that in this budget. I also reduced my take from 50N to 30N both in recognition of NEAR’s recent increase in value, as well as to help spread our community resources to additional projects as we grow

Request Breakdown: 30N to guest curator, 30N to self
Total Request: 60 NEAR monthly
NEAR name: bonepoliceofficial.near

Thanks so much,

Jacob Bruggman (Bone Police)

1 Like

August Retrospective

With the August Playlists, we saw an increase in both our account following as well engagement. Largely coming via our guest curation by PurpLeTariat, and his following from the Sewer Rats Social Club.

We saw our followers go from 48 last month to 96 this month!

1 Like

September Retrospective

This will be my final contribution towards NxM. Our curated playlist was by R3LL - Audius
And our community is here - Audius

1 Like