[Proposal] Script For Television

HYPERACUSIS

Timeline: September
Wallet: tobyy.near

Hello Everybody,

My name is Odunjo Oluwatobi “T.O.B.I Paradise” I am a writer and musician, a photographer, videographer, am from Ibadan, Nigeria. I would love to propose this project to Near Writer’s Guild.

I joined the ecosystem in March, 2022 and since then it has been lovely journey for me. I have participated in many events in different Daos like:
Rhymes n Flow in Beatdao
Rhyme Schemes in Near Writers’ Guild
RaggaeDao Live Event
SpiritYut Community Freestyle session
BurlesqueDao 1minute joke bounty

It was a great opportunity to express myself, to find myself in the ecosystem around what i’ve been dreaming of doing right from my young age, thanks to the ecosystem for showcasing my creativity to the world and putting my art on exhibition.

About the project.

This script is titled HYPERACUSIS. This project is about a mental disease called “HYPERACUSIS.”

HYPERACUSIS is a hearing disorder, when someone with such condition hears noise they may feel: Uncomfortable, distressed, angry, tensed and try to get away from noise.

HYPERACUSIS is very painful, someone with this condition experiences pain and isolate themselves from noisy environments like Churches, Schools, bars and prefer to always be on headsets.

This script about HYPERACUSIS is the increased sensitivity to sound and a low tolerance for environmental noise.

The script talks about some lovely friends that share things together, check on each other everytime.

Joel, Richie, and Femi with Richie and Femi’s fiancee, Also, Joel is about having his own fiancee named Remy the main actress of the drama.

Remy deals with her disease called Hyperacusis…i bet you don’t want to wait getting into this drama full of passion, emotions and lessons about respecting other people’s decisions.

The drama script has scenes with 16 pages.

The book will be minted on the Near Writer’s Guild.

To also add, we will be making use of the Near ecosystem and incorporating the web3 experience into the story

While doing research with health practitioners, doing research in hospitals, more people will be onboarded to NearProtocol and the ecosystem, and Near Wallet will be opened for the health practitioners during the research and bring them in to the community. Least people to bring in to NearProtocol and the ecosystem during the script research and writing will be 5 to 10 people.

Budget
Graphics: $50
Research, Writing and typesetting: $350
Total: $400

When this proposal is approved, I will require 50% ($200) upfront and request for 50% ($200) when done.

Thank you

@Oblakofficialss @ashleycraymer @bagadefente @pinkalsky @Aria @gabrielfelipejacomel @Dedeukwu

1 Like

Way to go, pal…love the plot​:100::+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much bruh​:raised_hands:

Hi.
You’re going to talk about the disease. How will this attract new users to the ecosystem and help the blockchain? What audience will be present at your performance?
Thx :blush:

1 Like