scoutdao.near /KYC through @sterryo

Total Requested Funding Amount:
$3000
Projects & Timelines:

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-near-scout-camp-ogun-province-2-june/22528

$1,670

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-scout-yarn-project/22523

$1000

Councils work/moderating and social media management by bheegem.near, iamsterryo.near and scouterayo.near

$330

SUCCESS Metrics

• For each camp event, different scouts attends, which will give us chance to onboarded new faces into the eco system, We expect To onboard about 30 New scouters at the camp event.
  • Education about the NEAR Blockchain to attendants
  • Instant Wallet creations to all attendants
  • Minting of all Images & Clips covered on the event day
  • Collection and Minting of new Content from new scouters

@creativesdao-council

5 Likes

scout weh wah woh!!!

alaska!

3 Likes

Hi, how soon do we start our projects?

2 Likes

ewureku, enu e run. @Scouterayo

hi, @ted.iv i just added the expected success metrics on scout dao, this month!
thank you.

2 Likes

Hello guys! I see that there is a big list of onboarded wallets in the report, I was just wondering if you have any contact points for these new community members like a telegram group or discord server?

3 Likes

Yea, we onboarded everyone present At the Scout drama night.

Almost 30 of them.

And they have added numbers to our telegram group.
@ted.iv

Feel free joining us to know more on us :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hey guys, just one more thing I would like to bring up in this discussion. As per the recent conversations throughout the community of the Creatives DAO, I would just like to ask you about two of the council members (@sterryo & @bgem ) both being council here and on Afrostar, quite a different DAO by nature. I appreciate that having experienced members as part of a DAO can be hugely beneficial to starting up DAOs and is quite common, but I would like to know how you see the council of the DAO developing for the future of the DAO?

Update: I just saw this post from @bgem , which partially answers the above question but I still leave this question open about the future of Scout DAO and it’s council members :smile:

2 Likes

Yeaa, to be honest, thank you so much for bringing this out! You know its not an easy thing handling over a council post to people you are still training and build trust with.

Great enough, we are having our Guild community call on telegram today. there we will be able to bring out 2 of the Province Leaders from East & West Region, we would introduce them on the by 1:pm WAT today

While i will completely stop working as a council

Although i will still be very supportive as a member, until everyone new in the council and scout members understand the web3 ecosystem completely,

One Love :heart: :heart:

@ted.iv

@sterryo @Scouterayo

2 Likes

I support this, for the sake of Decentralisation. but today, we definitely select 2 new potencilal Council team we are seeing so far. :heart: :heart:

Thank you for your continues big efforts, @bgem

1 Like

God, our strength, bravo! everyone… i’ll still be with @Scouterayo and other new team for a while, to keep the structure.

@bgem announced the step down earlier, that was after the submission of our proposal.

it doesn’t stop our work tho, new council members to be announced after our telegram meeting!

@ted.iv

1 Like

Now we have @Olababs and @2keyz as the new council members on scout dao

@ted.iv we are good to good

3 Likes

glad to be workin to new team @2keyz @Olababs Scout Whe! Wha!

5 Likes

@ted.iv hi, I hope you understand the future of Scout DAO council now? Cos after this… I’ll be a. Council no more :slightly_smiling_face:.

But we’ve gotta continue with our projects now this month. Thanks you

4 Likes

im 2keys glad to be in service

4 Likes

thank you scouter ayo! its an honor to be here :saluting_face:

3 Likes

hi sire, Good morning… is there any more thing you’d like to know? considering the time :partying_face:
@ted.iv :fleur_de_lis:

2 Likes

Hello Scout DAO. I appreciate the feedback, and patience as the moderators assess the funding proposals. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

3 Likes

Thanks you so much, we love you

1 Like