Total Requested Funding Amount:
$1,921
Projects & Timelines:

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-scout-yarn-camping-and-filming/18889
$1,000

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-scout-camp-movie-skits/18891
$500

Setting up of mintbase Store $121

Councils work/moderating and social media management by bheegem.near, iamsterryo.near and creativehands.near

$500

@creativesdao-council

5 Likes

Hello all, thanks for you proposal. Creatives DAO accepts proposals from the 1st-7th of each month. Unfortunately we will have to ask you to submit this proposal for next month as it is 7 days after the deadline and we would like to avoid continuous proposal submissions throughout the entirety of the month. We hope you understand.

4 Likes

oh okay, thank you… we gonna have to forward this same proposal for MAY then, thank you @adrianseneca

2 Likes

hi @creativesdao-council we dropped this proposal to late last month, thanks to @adrianseneca for her advice, and now we have edit it to fit in for this month’s project. thank you!

1 Like

Hello Scout DAO and welcome to the ecosystem!
Recently the topic of including children in web3 and the NEAR ecosystem has been discussed quite a lot, and I was wondering how you have considered this in relation to your DAO? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m assuming here that most of the scout troops and events held will include children?

1 Like

Thank you so much, @ted.iv

There are types of Scout

CUB SCOUT age 3-17
EXPLORER SCOUT age 17-35 and
VETERAN SCOUT age 35 - Upward

We we’re trying to onboard EVERYBODY until we were told wnt wont be able to work with kids (cub scouts).

We are now focused only on the EXPLORER and VETERAN SCOUTS!

Every activities will be Updated here in our monthly reports as we get scout projects done.

Thank You chief @ted.iv :sparkling_heart:

Is there anything yet you would like to know more about scout dao?

Thank You for diving deep with us.

2 Likes

Hi @creativesdao-council pls do we get a feedback yet on our proposal?

1 Like

Hey, @bgem we’re working through all the proposals as efficiently as possible, thanks for your patience.

Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators.

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

5 Likes

alaaska, weh wah woh! gracias @ted.iv and NEAR Protocol!

1 Like

Thanks you @ted.iv gratitude

2 Likes