[Rejected] Record A 2-Track EP Titled "The Beginning"

Hello @NxM

My name’s Hephzibah. I love music. I love singing. Until my shot at the Nearnauts Anthem with @JohnWike, I had never done a studio single.

I have been a live performer and singer since 1998 or there about, mostly in churches, weddings, and other events. Although I am now a mother, my passion for music has not reduced. I feel very strongly to take my passion for music to the studio and record two songs that tell my story and mark the beginning of my career as a studio artiste.

I therefore propose to record an EP titled “The Beginning”. I have spoken to @AugustKinge and he’s agreed to feature in the EP

Budget:

$250 - Music Production, Mixing and Mastering 2 Tracks

$100 - Reward for @AugustKinge for feature

$50 - Album art, advertisements and promo on social media

$80 - Studio Sessions $20/4 sessions
$20 - Logistics (transportation, etc.)

Total - $500

Proposed Date of Project:
30th of April, 2,022

Featuring:
@AugustKinge

Target Wallet. - fabdab.near

I look forward to this project because it will also facilitate my first ever NFT on Mintbase.

The Beginning EP will be available on
Mintbase with sales commission to NxM.

I thank you all. Please make The Beginning happen!

@Paul @Monish016

3 Likes

Hi @FabDab, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

Thanks, William @williamx

I have updated the proposal

:clinking_glasses::heartbeat:

1 Like

Dear @FabDab,

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.

1 Like

@williamax thank you.