[CLOSED] Re-Activation of Reggae Dao Website

Good day Council members,

This is to bring to your notice that the Reggae dao website yearly subscription has expired due to inability to pay for the subscription on time and we need to reactivate it and also needed to be upgraded.

Although we proposed for fund for the subscription before it expired but due to reason of transitions into NDC in Marketing Dao the proposal was closed and we were asked to re-apply later which we are now doing.

The website is built for the marketing of the ecosystem by extending the DAO’s activities onto the website, thereby creating awareness for Web3.

It has a section for Near Education, which have contents about Near Protocol and a customer care service to answer questions about the ecosystem.

This website is linked to the near wallet site and basic wallet creation steps. New wallet creators can also come back to the site for the initial Near deposit into their wallets to make it customizable.

It also stands as a medium where Web3 artistes can create accounts, have profiles on the website, and link their mintbase links to their profiles. The only music links that will be accepted on the site is Mintbase.

Videos relating to the DAO, such as music videos, documentaries and educational contents are also being steamed from the sites.

So far so good numerous job has been uploaded on the website since the creation in which made it easy for people all over the world to access what the reggae dao and the ecosystem at large are up to in the world of creativity

Your support will be highly appreciated as we are on a verge of bouncing back on our usual operations and in order to keep the positive energy towards achieving sustainable goal that will put the ecosystem on the deserved standard from our end.

Thanks.

Website name : www.Reggaedao.io
Budget: $300
Target wallet: reggaedao.near

Council members:
@jahzonemusician
@OfficerLehLeh_01
@LordKenny79
@hayyhux19

“@marketingdao-council” “for visibility”

4 Likes

Kindly include the benefits of the website to the dao

3 Likes

Thank you for your proposal.

Please which hosting provider that cost 300$ for just a landing page site ?

Could you provide your providers details.

And what’s the impact of the website on the DAO ?

Thank you

1 Like

@Bakaka

1. The total cost for subscription renewal is not 300usd, it’s only about 30usd.
  2. There are a backlogs of updates, information that needs to be created and uploaded which would take about 100usd
  3. There would also be three months maintenance charge of 40usd a month which totals at 120usd
  4. 50usd payment for new videos

Total 300usd

Provider: Ayomide Akimusire
@ayomide

This Website has impacted our community in various ways

1. It put us in the map in the world as it make people know about Reggae dao and Near Ecosystem at large.

2. It has been providing easy access to our job uploaded on the site without need to contact any of the concern members

3. And more to come to be achieved with the site as it’s literally self explainable that a community with a wide vision should have a website to expand her doings other than having a myopic vision on their engagement.

4. Every activity done on reggae Dao are there for records and future references need.

5. Our Education section there educate people about the ecosystem entirely.
    Thanks.

1 Like

@marketingdao-council
Still waiting for you response.
Thanks.

They’ve probably seen it.

@BigM007 Ok… Am just curious since I have not seen any response.
Thanks

Hello! Thank you very much for your proposal.
Due a specific KPIs for August and September, MDAO can allow only proposals focused on the following:

• NDC elections
  • Increasing numbers of active Developers
  • Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions
  • Increasing numbers of Tools on BOS

I suggest postponing your proposal to next quarter and focusing on the oncoming Elections in NDC. We all need to get at least 500 people to participate so that the Grassroots DAOs continue receiving funding

3 Likes

Thank you for your patience while reviewing your proposal.

Unfortunately, can’t support this time due to our specifics KPIs mentioned

Resubmit next quarter.

Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks alot… I will resubmit the proposal in the next quarter has you have said
@Dacha
@Bakaka

@OfficerLehLeh_01 thanks for yuor understanding on the current situation. Please feel free to represent your proposal in Q4.

Unable to support due to the reasons outlined by @Dacha

1 Like

Hi @OfficerLehLeh_01 – thanks for the proposal.

For August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS. Currently:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we allocate is limited and must align with ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I cannot support funding for this proposal at this time. I do encourage you to keep building and come back in the future after the NDC election in September, the success of which is necessary in order for funding to continue for community projects. Thanks!

2 Likes

cryptocredit
so608

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the effort you put in replying me… It’s is well.

1 Like

THANKS VERY MUCH, WE DO UNDERSTAND :heart: we are going to continue building

1 Like