[Closed] Planet lukukul: content creation and social media management funding request

Hi Community,

First, I’d like to introduce myself. My name(Social) is NativeMind, I am a Social media handler for the community known as Planet Lukukul.

About our community

Planet Lukukul is a dystopian decentralized autonomous organization created for outliers, storytellers, dreamers, and super cool people. To express their freedom, Independence and Identity. The planet lukukul organization (dao) exists to serve music, creativity, and humanity in the $near protocol.

We aim create a brand Identity that speaks its nature. We want the members of the community to feel proud when they affiliate with the brand both on mere looking or on any of its products (NFTs, Tokens, Videos). in fact, the name is us saying “look who’s cool!” as the new lukukulan walks in.

Our plans

l Hosting two general calls and one trivia on the discord.

l Creating at least 5 general use memes for the community

l Creating educational web3 content and infographics for social media.

l Creating Fun contents to keep the audience engaged

l Discussion spaces/Live videos on Twitter/Instagram

l Content creation in the form of Animations

l Collaborations

l Creating a website with links to all our platforms and Near Ecosystem.

l A website which will be more detailed on Planet Lukukul’s Nfts, Tokens, Merch, Calendar with planned contents like collaborations, discussions etc for the community.

Social media engagement plan

l Creating three or more more contents for our social media platforms to be over three times a week.

l Collaborating with related pages and platforms.

l Educating the audience on Near Ecosystem, Nfts, Web3 etc

l Interacting with the audience through comment sections, Live Videos, Twitter spaces, Discord etc.

l Promoting our contents/work through Twitter and Instagram.

Twitter
Instagram

Metrics of growth

l Increase discord by at least 10 new members

l Grow twitter by at least 50 new organic followers

l Grow instagram by at least 50 organic followers

l At least 20 of the community members via near wallet

Budget

Discord: $200

Twitter & instagram: $300

Meme creation : $300

infographic : $100

Total: $900

Target wallet : planet-lukukul.sputnik-dao.near

Cc @marketingdao-council @reespect

7 Likes

Check your plan again and make sure your growth metrics are correlated properly. If your plan’s objectives are met, growth should be greater than that indicated above, and a $200 campaign should attract more than 100 new Discord users. This also applies to all of your metrics; does this event only happen occasionally in the social accounts? If so, make an effort to be clear about how long you plan to host the space or session. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m not entirely clear on your objectives and metrics. Thank you

2 Likes

hiii @Bakaka, the request isn’t for an event or session, it’s for content creation, social media management and discord moderation for the entire month of november and december.

As for the duration of the space. Minimum of one hour, maximum of three hours, at least twice a week. Same applies for live videos.

The success metrics is very undersold because it’s always better to beat expectations than to underdeliver. This in no way implies that we won’t get more followers than the numbers stated.

the budget breakdown is for 5 different roles.
Two discord moderators @Sameyebee and @3rty
Two social media handlers @lolaa and myself.
An artist.
let me know if you need any more clarification.

2 Likes

I appreciate the clarification dude. I now clearly understand it.

4 Likes

tagging @marketingdao-council @Dacha for visibility

2 Likes

Good evening! Sorry for delay. I hope your proposal will be reviewed soon :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! What do you think about the proposal?

Also, @Nativemind please fill out the form Marketing DAO Proposal Application

3 Likes

hiii @Dacha , i can’t tell if you want my response as an impartial viewer, but i’m council at planet lukukul.
this proposal is a summary for all the current working roles in the community, the social media, the discord and the artist. the aim is to create content and host activities that fit the community and can sustain the community for this month and next. the roles are filled by competent people who are new to the near ecosystem and were onboarded by me through planet lukukul.

2 Likes

Hi @Nativemind

There’s been an avalanche of general near-related coverage submitting applications.

Near Explorer

Near Coverage

Nearmedianews

Nearity

Near Insider

Aside from the community goals @Bakaka pointed out, how does your project support Near’s greater KPIs to track progress?:

1. New Projects
  2. Active Apps
  3. Weekly Active DAOs
  4. Active Wallets
  5. Increase overall education, reach, and drive positive traction in the market

And how do you stand out from the other projects mentioned above?

2 Likes

Hi @Klint, I just filled the form.

Planet lukukul is a new project and community on near, the content created will allow us further connect and engage with old and new members of the community, while simultaneously educating them on what the near market/ecosystem has to offer.

The active Members already use astro dao,the near government forum and all have near wallets. we are all learning as we experiment with more advance apps.

We are also working together towards collaborating with other projects within the ecosystem. This will help us vastly increase our audience by reaching new places that we might not get to on our own.

The goal is to continue to keep the community members engaged, educated and continue to onboard them into the more complex apps on near as we follow them on this new journey.

We have hosted discord community calls in the past and now we want to do more by bringing it all together, once we have enough content to get the ball rolling we will host dao calls bi-weekly as we continue to double down on the story telling of planet lukukul and what we have planned.

As a social media manager, one of the sessions i will be hosting will have to do with web3 and near ecosystem as a foundational education segment. we are creating enough educational copies to also help grow the community members, along side memes, Animation, gifs, videos, Twitter spaces, Live videos, Interviews and collaborating. The more content we roll out the more people we reach and get to engage with.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal and your patience,

I think this has the potential to develop a strong brand and community.

Unfortunately, I am unable to support at this stage as it is currently out of scope as it is too early;

• Few followers on twitter, only one post in June
  • Both links to Discord on this post and on Twitter description are invalid (expired)
  • Very few followers on Instagram with only one post

The community fund is designed to supper active, committed, engaged community members or projects who are able to show traction and have positive impact on ecosystem.

I encourage the team to keep working and submit a proposal at a later time.

Hi @reespect thanks for the proposal and for your patience as we work through the backlog of proposals after relaunch.

Here are some of the foundational KPIs we need proposals to align with in order to approve funding:

• NF KPIs to track progress:
    1. New Projects
    2. Active Apps
    3. Weekly Active DAOs
    4. Active Wallets
    5. Increase overall education, reach, and drive positive traction in the market
  • Assessment by M DAO:
    1. Does this project create an inspiring, vibrant community that makes people want to join?
    2. Does the project promote core qualities, characteristics, and progress about NEAR that can educate and inspire others to take action?
    3. Is this project providing value to other builders and projects in the ecosystem in ways in which it accelerates their growth?

While I encourage you to keep building, I can’t support this proposal at this time based on its early stage and growth projections. I think this project is more focused on cultivating its own community (you mention keeping existing community engaged) in this stage than it is on bringing new wallets, users, devs into the ecosystem. That’s totally okay to have as a focus, but it’s not the core focus we have now in terms of allocating funding.

I wish you luck as you and your team continue to grow and gain traction.

Hi @Nativemind i have reviewed your proposal and noted your replies.

Unfortunately i am unable to support at this stage.

I would echo the comments made by @satojandro and @so608 and add that In the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding. Please feel free to resubmit in the future. Moving to Closed