8-10 new wallets created

2 hours meet up lesson NFT, discussion about NEAR , blockchain technologies

Goa, Arambol, cafe “Magic tree”

Around 25 people

It was our first experience without any approval, only our initiative

Our community growing

https://instagram.com/goa.near.openweb

3 Likes

Hey, thank you for sharing these photos and videos! Looks like it was a blast. Given that we only had 25 people in attendance, is there a way for us to decrease the requested payout? Otherwise, I’d like to request a clearer breakdown of the items purchased / used in the event and the number of content/work produced in order to see a more accurate payout amount which you guys can use for your future projects and events.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

@jlwaugh , it might be good to invite these folks to your new NEAR Meetups Project :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @jcatnear
We did this event without any funds

I guess if we will use funds also (i think is more inspiration for all :sweat_smile::hugs:

We can

• put more advertisement
  • pay for team informers ( who show people how to create wallets and NFT)
  • give more prizes and more contests

I just understand we need do it while people requested it,they need it, its good vibes, creating new ideas, and creating frendly community here in Goa

Of course u can support us like any fund comfortable for u, betrer then nothig , ahhaa

We already plan meetup number 3

Second was here yesterday

Here we created 3 wallets, but inform new 6 people about NEAR, and for people who already had wallets inform them about not only pluminite also paras and next step is mintbase

What is fund comfortable for this type of event? We can plan something for next event more opportunities with fund

Thank you

2 Likes

This purposal Is done, not actually for now.
We can reject. Just here report
Thank u
@Dacha

1 Like