[Closed] Plan to make NEAR crypto lesson GOA in Arambol

So, you’re looking to fund your freshest marketing plan for your project, Guild, or initiative based in the NEAR Ecosystem.
Look no further, we’ve got all the details you’re looking for right here!:point_down:

Submitting Your Funding Proposal*

1. Getting Started
    Post a ‘new topic’ in the Marketing Category under the Marketing DAO Subcategory
    Add the marketing-dao , proposals and daos tags
    Make sure your post title begins with [Proposal]

e.g [PROPOSAL] July 2021 Social Media Moderation budget for X Guild
Give a brief overview of the project you’re proposing funding for in the title - short and sweet!

1. Include which type of marketing this falls under the umbrella of, e.g - Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events, etc
  2. Sculpting a Proposal

What to include:

• Guild name (if applicable)
  • Funding scheme: Monthly / Quarterly / Milestone-based / One-time etc.
  • Initiative summary, be sure to include:
  • Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem/community
  • Metrics for measuring success
  • Estimated timeline and achievement milestones
  • Links to similar, previously funded forum proposals (if applicable)
  • Funding Details
  • Total requested amount in USD and NEAR (price based at the time of posting)
  • NEAR Wallet ID / DAO
  • Wallet owner’s name

[Purposal]

Hi i want to realise idea about NEAR crypto lesson, to answer many interested people in Goa about NEAR

13 november we did small music festival in Goa and there we put our NEAR stand
, Where people can ask about NEAR and create wallet Also we made contest for bestest photo NFT on pluminite
U can see fotos minted in 13 november on pluminite

After this i understand many people interesting in NEAR not only in music festival

Many people have big interest, we Need more time to explain them about this and involve more people to ecosystem

And i want now make in sunday or One day of this weekend 19or 20 or 21 november to make for them crypto lesson crypto talks
Where i’m and my Friends team 5 people, Who Belive in NEAR
want to give more information to people about NEAR

Also we can promote it in telegramm groups and invite people Who want make new wallets , knows more about NFT

We want make again contest NFT, some sweets for guest

3-4 hours event

I want request funds and support us because we start big NEAR wave in North Goa

We Need
100$ for One informator in our team * 6 people

And 400 $ we Need to make NFT contest and sweets and tea for guest rent place

We Need Total for this event 1000 $

Also we can do Lifestream this event in Instagram

Who can support us let me know thank u :blush:

@cryptocredit

1 Like

Hey :wave:, could you please share the link on your TG account ? Thank You

2 Likes

Event i Plan to invite for 30-50 people

And Also It Will Surprise how many people really interested in NEAR

Let see how Is happen i want to understand It too

Plus advertisement about NEAR in Instagram and telegram groups

2 Likes

I was edit first post and FINAL PUPPOSAL by our team is:

Crypto Forum BeNEAR

What Is NEAR and how much is it near?
(Что такое NEAR и насколько он близко)

analyzing our last event ([Approved] Making small music NEAR festival in Goa - #101 by jas )

we’ve realized some valuable points :

1. we created a team of 5-6 people, who can grow up into a Guild in the future.

So we’re aimed to do for it series of creative activities in north Goa and in other places of India

1. on the gig we met a big amount of people who are interested in web3.0-education and in becoming a part of NEAR community through using NFTs.

2. it was a queue in our info-place, and we had only 3-4 informers, who were working to guests, giving them info, helping to create wallet and first NFT, to mine it - and it’s not enough to cover people’s interest and their readiness to join us

So we decide for our next event to focus firstly on educational purposes and to organize a kind of open lectorium, meeting with questions and answers about the applicability and usefulness of NEAR .

it’s second aim is to educate a number of informers for our future events, to make better results there.

we want all our team to become well-educated about possibilities of NEAR Protocol

so we will connect to all who joined us during the music event on 13th of November through Instagram, and invite more people using social networks to our page. we’ll collect frequent questions in advance there, and in the meeting we will try to give the answers, and to make it on video, so after we’ll compose such a FAQ-reels and save it on our Instagram page.

as well as live-stream will be done there

perspective duration - 3-4 hours

place - will be confirmed. we’ll look for co-working or quiet restaurant. so we could offer to guests some drinks. the place has to be suitable for projection and equipped with technic for musical jam - after the lectorium we’ll play some music.

we will be happy to invite someone from the NEAR team here in India, so we are open for proposals here

Budget:

400$ - organization expenses (rent a place, complimentary drinks, printed promo, adv, materials, rent projector)

600$ (100$*6) - team fees

Total 1000$

terms of realization - 1 week since approving the project

Now we’re in the process of creating Instagram account for informing about our activities, educating about NEAR Protocol and entertaining -

https://instagram.com/goa.near.openweb?utm_medium=copy_link

and our future plans are - to create games on Goa with NEAR NFTs, and to organize NEAR Festival in the end

3 Likes

Guy from our team Asenii @Argentin as posted this

Информация - это самое важное в нашем веке! Владеющий информацией всегда впереди, вот и наша команда хочет быть на гребне волны и видеть на 10 шагов будущее!
Презентация на музыкальном фестивале дала понять нам насколько крипто мир интересен людям! Мы делились информацией и в глазах слушателей был заметен азарт! И это правильно, ведь человечество прогрессирует принимая новые возможности быта!
По итоговым показателям, нашей команде необходимо прогрессировать в направлении информирования о возможностях крипто Near!
Мы рады предложить свой креативный взгляд роста идей Near!

• Мы хотим проводить встречи посвященные Near
  • Мы хотим организовывать выездные путешествия с Near
  • Мы хотим устраивать игры и квесты с Near
  • Мы хотим собрать большую команду единомышленников
  • Мы знаем как все это сделать!

Near меняет мир!

1 Like

I’m in the team here :star_struck:

1 Like

@dmitryne I can be an informant and help you with various actions in the coming events.

2 Likes

@Neh you’re the best informer i’ve ever met :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! Im Arsenii
Near be happy)

2 Likes

Also we have Alina and @denni_wild in our team

Thank you so much. The team is brilliant I must say.

2 Likes

Next step can be NFT live game to collect NFT in bars or cafe in places where accept near, we can create this places in Goa

And they can change this NFT for food or drinks

Also we plan NEAR music festival, in our team are musicians i had expirience with making concerts before.

Making 2 concerts during the month
Making NFT markets where people can change NFT to goods or services ( not for sale, i said about change market)

So many ideas can grow and become more perfect to marketing it , just we need your support

@cryptocredit

Our plan in guild but we can use same plan for bouny for monlthy work our team 6 people
@denni_wild @Argentin @Dacha
@johanga

what we have for the moment about Guild Goals and Purposes :

To inform how to use the NEAR Protocol blockchain (practical and applicable benefits for the common user)
To give an experience of how to use NEAR in everyday life to so many people as possible
Use NFT and creative arts for this
to connect the maximum number of places in Goa where NEAR is accepted for payment (cafes, restaurants, beauty salons, massages,) by making games/quests there
development of social networks through which to communicate with subscribers and to inform them of news and upcoming events (telegram-channel – to create! and instagram page)
Login • Instagram
regular creation of media content about NEAR by the team and by participants of our actions, about practicality, applicability, usefulness, and opportunities of NEAR (videos, music, photos, illustrations, memes, etc.)
regular recruitment of new users to the NEAR Ecosystem and informants to our team.
holding weekly games/quests with the use of NEAR NFTs and the places connected to the payment with NEAR
holding a regular (quarterly?) NEAR Festival with music, market, show, and the final part of the game with raffling prizes
Expanding the geography of the games by including Travel , first from Goa all over India, holding games in different states (will be enough for a long time)), and then further to other countries
So, our focus is on:

educational games (knowledge + adventures)
open lessons/FAQs
visual content and NFT
give practical experience of using NEAR
travelling with NEAR

@cryptocredit what you think?
Which ideas can be grow?
My idea is try all ways and create more ideas

(when u realise some ideas it create some more ideas)

and after one month analyse which way is more effective

Sometimes happen way is dont expected is more effective 🤷🙈

This Sunday 7:30 pm
“What is NEAR and how is it near?”

All details later

Thank you guys​:clap::hugs:

В это воскресенье мы проведём первую встречу с рабочим названием «разговоры о крипте». Расскажем всё о создании NFT на основе вашего творчества и размещении его на продажу, о регистрации кошелька в экосистеме NEAR Protocol, и о том, что будет вам интересно о нас, о крипте и о NEAR
21 ноября в 19.30
Magic Tree (Арамболь)

Hi guys
We have NEAR open workshop this Sunday. Join us if you want to know how to make NFT from your art, how to sale it on marketplace, and many other questions about us, about crypto and about NEAR Protocol
21th November. 7.30 p.m.
Magic Tree (Arambol)

Also our small project in Instagram
https://instagram.com/digital_health_blog?utm_medium=copy_link

This NFT u can buy support our lesson
Thank u

20% discount for FOOD and DRINK in restaurant with this NFT :shamrock:

Just new group