[CONCLUID ]- Paint and Share ED.1 Flora Brasileira

Project schedule: Month of JUNE

Project Title: Paint and Share ED.1 Flora Brasileira

Story: Thinking about the potential we have in coloring, we will share 10 illustrations that will be made to be printed and delivered to a peripheral school located in the city of Santa Cruz do Sul / RS in June, as well as the digital works will be available for download for those who want to share the painting.

5 best works painted, scanned and minted in our store, or another, will receive 35 USD in NEAR.

The themes of the illustrations are plants of the Brazilian fauna.

Goal: Share 10 works not only as NFTs but as printed flyers ready for painting and fun. In addition to sharing knowledge about 10 plants native to Brazil.

Through this dissemination of colors, shapes and sharing of knowledge, we will reach people who still don’t know the NEAR blockchain.

Timeline:

06/22/2022 - Minting of the Illustrations, sending the works to different portfolios
06/23/2022 - Project disclosure
06/28/2022 - Delivery of physical prints at the Nossa Senhora de Aparecida State High School

Achievement: Design 10 works inspired by Brazilian flora and the name next to it. Share with the community, sending the works to the portfolios. Pick 5 best paintings to receive 35 USD in Near. Print the physical material and share it at the School, so that it can be used by teachers with students.

Rationale: Sharing in a fun way painting physical works on paper, but which are also NFTs, invited people to get to know the Near blockchain and DAO.
Carry out a project that encourages the community to learn more about Brazilian fauna and flora.

Estimated reach:
More than 30 people received nfts with illustrations of Brazilian flora and will have information about the content.
100+ reach in publications

Products: 10 NFTS with 50 Editions each
60 nfts will be sent to community member wallets

(mintbase platform)

100 physical copies of the illustrations will be given to art and biology teachers at Escola Esperança. Brazilian public school located in Santa Cruz do Sul. State of Rio Grande do Sul.

Prizes: 5 best paintings from the Near community will receive a prize of 35 USD.

Target audience: Parents and Educators

Budget:

650 USD - 65 USD x 10 (each Illustration, printing fee included)

175 USD - 35 USD x 5 (for 5 winners, chosen by the artist)

175 USD FOR PRODUCTION PRODUCTS WITH ARTS

Payment: 1000 USD in NEAR

Signature: Natasha Cremonese

Resume:

Natasha Cremonese, Art Teacher/ Art Educator, by training, I am graduated by UNINTER, I am studying Post-Graduation in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture UNINTER
www.natashacremonese.com.br

3 Likes

Thank you @Natashacremonese for hiring me to do the flyers for some of your projects this month.
I loved getting out of my comfort zone and creating something different than what I am used to.
I really liked this one because I mixed collage with illustration, brought in cheerful colors and mixed textures, foliage and Brazilian animals.

1 Like

Uploading: ara.png

Uploading: bacuíba.png

Uploading: bacupari.png

Uploading: BRAUNA.png

Uploading: CANELA.png

Project is in progress:
The 10 illustrations are done.
We have a group on telegram where people who join sign up to participate in the painting contest.
We have posted on Children of the Dao’s instagram in English and Portuguese the invitation to participate.
Physical copies will be delivered to the school

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfl2fQruIpY/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfl2V40uC9q/

Colecction minted

Artes selecionadas: