[Closed] october, 2022 near grassroot sports community

@lowcanft …I will be holding intermediate classes before, during and after the event with the participants.
The onboard process will be anchored during these physical meetings. The first sports event, and the subsequent events will have their metrics

Hello @vanny16

Sorry, this proposal doesn’t relate to Onboarding-Dao.

1 Like

@mr_free ,i am sorry i tagged onboarding-dao instead of marketing-dao. But i have corrected it

Where is your community?

What has your involvement been with the NEAR ecosystem so far? Do you have any links to your social media, etc.

1 Like

@hairen how are you doing.
All social media handles for our activities and events are all set up and will be fully functional, and hopefully the NEAR grassroot soccer tournament will start properly in the second week of October when we receive funding.

I intend adding first active participants of this event. Already verbal announcements to the teams i will inviting have started already…

I was asking about you and/or your team specifically?

What has your involvement with the NEAR ecosystem has been over the last few months?

Why should the NEAR ecosystem fund pay for your initiative?

It takes someone who knows and cares about NEAR to be eligible for funding, let alone set out to educate and successfully onboard people

1 Like

@hairen Alright i have been been privileged to work as a team member with one of near marketing ambassador, When he organized “NEAR amature league” some months back, which was a success. That was actually the first time i heard about NEAR PROTOCOL. However, i have been contributing indirectly to the NEAR ecosystem.

When i joined gov.near.org, followed NEAR PROTOCOL on twitter, i was amazed by what they have been doing and the massive event in Lisbon. So i know what is expected of me and i am confident to say that my direct involvement this time will be significant.

Why should NEAR ecosystem fund my initiative? I am not just a sports person, but i have hosted successful tournaments in my community for some years now (3 years now). I have the experience and the audience from the young adults in my community and neighbouring community as well.

Hi @vanny16 – can you share the ages of the participants/youth that will be involved in the event?

Note our restrictions around funding projects for youth populations.

1 Like

@so608 how are you doing. The ages of the participants are from 20 years and above (33 years) of age.

Hello everyone, till hoping to hear from the @marketingdao-council

1 Like

He means @vanny16 is going to produce at least 3 educative materials on the NEAR protocol for his community so that everyone in his community gets on-board easily.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for answer. Already got it :wink:
But my main question was: Why @vanny16 propose this :arrow_down_small: s a measure of success?

There are a lot of videos in the net, which might be used to educative purposes during meetings/classes before sport events.

3 Likes

Hello!
A little question.
If a community sets to have producing own materials for education, how is that not a measure of success?

Don’t you know that it is as a result of this that NEAR has so much materials out there?

Thanks

1 Like

@Web3Hulk yeah thanks for this

@IgbozeIsrael absolutely right… Thanks

@Dacha @David_NEAR @Klint , Hi there, we are already in october and many teams have been in contact with me to find out when my tournament will kick off. Although only 8 teams will be given the chance to compete.
I will be very glad to get a (POSITIVE) feedback from the @marketingdao-council :hugs:

1 Like

Hello NEAR community. I still look forward to your response.

1 Like

MarketingDAO activities are on hold for now. Probably they will resume soon

2 Likes

@IgbozeIsrael thank you very much for this information. I do appreciate

1 Like

Dear @vanny16 , I need to close the outdated proposal. Have a great day!

1 Like