[Closed] October 2022 GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition

Hi,

This is our first marketing offering and we are committed to do our best to ensure that the result meets the expectations of the GuildX community.

Introduction

We are launching a big Gleam bounty campaign on 15 October /2022.

Up to 10 GameFi projects will participate in the promotion. The campaign will finish on 01 November 2022.

After it finishes we will provide detailed information about the results and campaign statistics. The estimated time of the calculation is 7 days.

About Us

GuildX is a platform for interaction automation of WEB3 games, guilds and investors. We turn WEB3 guilds into a safe investable business and help games to boost their community.

Therefore, we intend to create the active community for GuildX, that will be formed of traditional gamedev players, and ensure their transition to GameFi.

Our website: https://guildx.io/

The Proposal

To attract new active users, we are starting the GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition, a big Gleam bounty campaign of two weeks, in which up to 10 GameFi projects can participate. The more detailed information about the campaign is located here: GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition_ENG - Google Slides

It is important to retain and engage existing community members of the project as well as attract new followers and active users.

With assistance of a strong marketing team which is behind the development of the Big Bounty Product, the GuildX community will be developed and all social networks will be prepared on time to the launch of the Big Bounty Campaign. The personalized communication will create a friendly atmosphere within the community.

During October, we will attract over 10,000 users in each of the social networks. As a result, this approach will increase the volume of the Near community itself.

The marketing campaign will include:

• Automatic shilling into hundreds of telegram chats. This service is new & unique on the market;
  • Direct traffic from Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Native Ads on crypto related websites with our retargeting databases;
  • Easy moderation pass in all advertising networks and get traffic much cheaper with higher conversion rate;
  • Youtube influencers. We’ve been working with over 1000+ crypto influencers on Youtube for 5 years;
  • Bounty communities. For two years we have done 20+ projects.

The planned bill amount of the total audience is approximately 40k. Guaranteed audience for the project from 3k+ to 10k+ depending on the tariff. + $2000 (in project tokens or NFTs).

Budget

8000$ - General partner package in the GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition.

2000$ - community management for all social networks.

Reporting

GuildX will provide Performance Summary reports, including key profile performance metrics, audience growth, message volume, impressions on a weekly basis.

NEAR Wallet

guildx.near

2 Likes

Hi @maxguildx thank you for your proposal. Unfortunately i do not see clear benefits that align with the NEAR goals. As a first time application i suggest you scale down the funding request.

not enough detail.

I note that Araxland has already requested $4000 for a GuildX package

Few notes;

• New project with vague description and no proven track record.
  • I do not personally endorse the spray and pray approach of shilling to ‘hundreds’ of telegram chats. I personally know how annoying that is, most chats have enabled bots to prevent that. I also note GuildX doesn’t have a telegram chat yourselves?
  • Very high price point ($8k)
  • Extremely high price point to manage social media with a Twitter account with 67 followers (I am one of them).

I do not support this proposal

1 Like

Hi guys – thanks for the proposal. There’s just not enough detail about how this will create significant impact for the NEAR ecosystem in the form of active wallet users (not just onboarded), new developers building in the ecosystem, new projects being built in the ecosystem or widespread adoption of NEAR games by new users. We are in a climate where there being able to draw a direct line between MarketingDAO funding and impact to the NEAR ecosystem through specific KPIs beyond growth of a projects own social media channels is crucial. I do not see that demonstrated here.

1 Like