[Closed] October 2022 development of social media through big Gleam bounty campaign

Hi all.
I’d like to introduce you to the team of the Araxland project.
We hope that you will like our project and we can cooperate in the future.
This is our first marketing vertical proposal and we will do our best to make sure the result meets the expectations of the NEAR community.

Introduction:
Introducing a proposal to promote the Araxland project on social media in October to increase and engage an active community.

About Us:
AraxLand - Play to earn and Move to earn is a crypto game that combines Augmented Reality (AR), blockchain and NFT technologies. In terms of gameplay design, the game is a collectible card battler, with evolution - fuse (Trading Card Game-RPG) mechanics.

Our team has extensive experience in game development and design.

That is why we want to create an active community that includes players of traditional gamedev, and ensure their transition to GameFi.

Our website: http://araxland.com
Social media:
Twitter https://twitter.com/araxland
Telegram Telegram: Contact @araxland
Discord Сервер araxland
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVBcWMQ5VHvv9-V1QoTIJ3A

Proposal
To attract new active users, we want to use the GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition, a big Gleam bounty campaign of two weeks, in which 10 GameFi projects can participate. You can read more about the campaign here

It’s not enough to attract new followers, but it’s also important to retain and engage community members in the project.

So we will attract a strong marketing team that is behind the development of the product big bounty, which will develop our community. Will prepare all social networks for the launch of the big bounty company. Create a friendly atmosphere within the community with community managers personalized for each social network.
Read more about SMM service here

During the month of October, we are going to attract an audience of over 3,000 users in each of the social networks. This will potentially increase the audience of NEAR community.

Budget
4000$ - standard participation package in the GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition.
3000$ - content and maintenance of social networks of our project per month.
2000$ - community management for all social networks.

Reporting
On a weekly basis we will provide Performance Summary reports where you can view key profile performance metrics, audience growth, message volume, impressions.

NEAR Wallet
araxland.near

Good morning, could you please

• share more details and deliverables;

• milestones and current game status;

• list of social media.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @tminka + team – thanks for the proposal. I’d like know your answers to the questions from @Dacha above and also how Araxland relates to NEAR? I don’t see mention of NEAR on your social and your web site. How will this funding build the NEAR ecosystem? Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi @tminka i am also awaiting your reply to the points raised by @Dacha and @so608

3 Likes

@tminka can you please respond to the questions above?

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for your comment.
I will respond on each point:

share more details and deliverables;

4000$ - standard participation package in the GuildX Ultimate Mystery Box Competition:
Automatic shilling in hundreds of telegram chats.
Direct traffic from Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Native Ads on crypto related websites.
Youtube influencers.
Bounty communities.
Guaranteed audience for the project from 3k+.

3000$ - content and maintenance of social networks of our project per month:

• Content plan is created for a month, consisting of at least 20 planned posts, as well as an unlimited amount of urgent posts concerning agreements on different kinds of partnerships, in addition to news containing successes of the project’s current activity.
  • The visual component of maintaining social media channels in combination with the logic of user engagement: the formation of creatives for each post.
  • Copywriting adapted to each social media channel.
  • System posting in all social networks of the project.

2000$ - community management for all social networks:
Community managers are an integral part of every project. Their job is to keep the community informed of all important news, and to answer any questions about the project that members or followers may have. This service is available in a daily, evening or 24-hour format.

milestones and current game status;

The Araxland Team has now finished developing a playable demo.
It is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.croco.arl

At this stage we wanted to show the essence of the game - core gameplay. A part of the game where players will spend a lot of their time.
In the Araxland demo you play against a bot. The game distributing abilities (cards) in a pseudo-random way every match.

The game implements:

• Combat location;
  • Combat logic, direct damage, health, DoT, HoT and AoE mechanics;
  • 16 skills (8 on each side)
  • Win-loss logic;
  • 8 composite animated creatures of different species. Creatures react to what’s happening on the battle arena by playing different kinds of animations.
  • Basic UI and its animation effects
  • Game Editor: creatures’ positioning on the field, their sizes and characteristics;
  • Abilities Editor: effects, stats, damage type, ctr. You can change the settings in real time and see the effect directly on the field.
  • Non-final graphics.

Also, we made
Gameplay video: AraxLand - web3 game combining Augmented Reality, blockchain and NFT - YouTube
Documents for investors: tokenomics, investment proposal, whitepaper, lightpaper, pitch deck, presentation of the game.

At the next stage, we plan to make the full-fledged MVP game.
It will contain:

• full gameplay cycle (catching, breeding, merge creatures);
  • Augmented Reality unit;
  • the possibility of creating teams of creatures,
  • the possibility to add abilities(cards) skills;
  • the game connection to the NEAR protocol.

list of social media

Twitter https://twitter.com/araxland
Telegram Telegram: Contact @araxland
Discord Сервер araxland
GitHub GitHub - NidNidhogg/araxland
Redit https://www.reddit.com/r/araxland/
Medium Araxland – Medium
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVBcWMQ5VHvv9-V1QoTIJ3A

Hay. Thanks for your comment.
I will respond on each point:

How Araxland relates to NEAR?

We received grant support from Human Guild at the beginning of the summer, created a demo game and everything in the previous comment.

"I don’t see mention of NEAR on your social and your web site."

We want to make a quality game with the ability to use different wallets, definitely NEAR will be the first, it is indicated in our MVP. On the main presentation we also indicated that the project was supported by the Human Guild - Friends of NEAR. Soon there will be a “Partners” section on our website, and we’ll be sure to mention NEAR there.

How will this funding build the NEAR ecosystem?

We bring our years of experience from blockchain-based mobile game development. We are also actively attracting web2 game players unfamiliar with crypto technology in Araxland. With this there will be a boost to the NEAR ecosystem.

As I said above we are connecting NEAR wallet first. We plan to do this by the end of the year. That’s why we are now gathering an active audience to the project. There will be announcements of NEAR connection, there will be AMA sessions in NEAR communities, different contests, reviews from Influencers, etc. That’s why we need marketing support to do it qualitatively with a team of professionals in SMM.

Hi @cryptocredit @Klint
I answered all the questions. If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your proposal,

This seems like a very high price point for questionable practices I do not support that are also less likely to yield the intended effects. I don’t support this part of the proposal.

This is an above average price point for Moderators for an early stage project with a small community - 700 twitter, <300 on Telegram, etc.

I am willing to support projects that have been vetted by Human Guild. However, it is important that we are as resourceful as possible with the amount of funding available. The current figures would have to be revised for me to be able to support this proposal going forward.

Unable to support in current form

Good morning, in my opinion, 7K $ is not a reasonable reward for an early-stage game without MPV on Near. Please, reapply later. Thank you

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/human.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/human.sputnik-dao.near-114

Hi team – can you disclose other funding you’ve received from other sources in the NEAR ecosystem? From what I understand you’ve gotten quite a large grant?

Good evening! I’m closing the outdated proposal.

The best way to get rewards is to request marketing support at Human guild.