[Approved] NxM Playlists for month of August

I want to continue to put together a monthly playlist to highlight the work of NxM guild members. I think this serves both to help promote the communities work, as well as to build engagement with listeners and bring in new artists. I also want to have a guest from the community put together a curated playlist on the NxM account.

July Community Playlist - Audius
July Curated Playlist (Keyboard Kid) - Audius

Plans for August
*Guest curator
-Purpletariat
*Have guest cover art for both playlists
-I want to have bounties in createbase to draw from that community for these pieces

*Build a playlist of 15 tracks highlighting the recent works of the community.
*Increase visibility with guest curators from the periphery of our community
*Ideally, I would re-apply to run and maintain this for at least 6 months, in order to give enough time to see if this benefits the community, as well as enough time to get things in good standing order so that hopefully I am able to have other guild members take turns running things, or expand to having different members for different genres, whatever feels most appropriate.

Request Breakdown: 30N to guest curator, 10N for each Createbase bounty (20N total), 50N to self
Total Request: 100 NEAR monthly
NEAR name: bonepoliceofficial.near

Thanks so much,

Jacob Bruggman (Bone Police)

3 Likes

-Monthly Report of July-

We saw the addition of the curated playlist take place, as well as crossover engagement with the Createbase community to make cover art for playlist. We also minted the art and sold 2 copies on the NxM mintbase store, 20% going to the NxM guild.

We also brought in a new member to the community by way of commissioning the community playlist art to an artist that reached out to me personally because of seeing my music on Audius, I turned it into an onboarding opportunity and now Barry Sebastian as been taking an active roll in community participation! Plus we also sold a copy of his art as an NFT from the NxM mintbase store.

In regard to engagement and follower growth, we saw both playlists track in the top 10 on the Audius platform for roughly two weeks. As well as grew our account from 28 followers last month to 48 this month!

3 Likes

Hey @bonepolice can you mark this proposal approved.

2 Likes