[Approved] NEAR Mixtape vol.1 Hosted By BeatDAO

Hey @Klaudio thank you, at the moment the list is full and closed, however it doesn’t mean it’s over, there are going to be more volumes of NxM Mixtape. Stay tuned!

1 Like

@TheTune100 and @boy_chula what’s your telegram names?

Would like to be the one working in the graphics for the NxM mixtape

1 Like

Also would love to participate as an artist too

1 Like

Thanks @6cezer !
@ted.iv is main graphic designer for NxM Mixtape vol. 1, also the list is already closed.

Please stay tuned with NxM as we will be working on more volumes of the mixtape in the future, where you can be main graphic designer and take part as a music producer or vocalist.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try again next time. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay tnx bro, appreciate it

1 Like

i make instrumentals for sure

1 Like

It appears I’m a little late to the party but if anybody has an open verse, shoot it why way.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

3 Likes

Great to see some much activity on this post! Just one thought… Rather than have the same person appear on more than one track, you guys should try and get anyone else in the comment thread involved! I think @rhymetaylor is look for a slot to drop a verse!

Also in regards to the funding budget can you note when each part of the funding will be needed/released for each part? I notice that it’s going to take at least a couple of month realistically for this, so do note that down so it’s clear moving forward so that Beat DAO knows how much to request for Nov/Dec/Jan…

Otherwise I’m excited for this and happy to be included!

3 Likes

Yo @JCB & @Paul, I’m ok if you guys are cool and let @rhymetaylor to join in to our group btw.

1 Like

Awesome! @rhymetaylor what’s your telegram contact?

Hey @vandal thanks for your feedback, deadlines with requested funding are provided at the beginning of the post.

Also, we are planning to do more volumes in the future (twice a year) so ppl who were interested in vol 1 after closed list will have priority to take part in the volume 2.

I am happy to announce that @Sleezy_Moss and @JCB will collaborate with @rhymetaylor!

Same to other artists, if you want to include someone to your group, just let me know, I’ll update the list or if you want to join to the group please contact directly with the engaged artists!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I can send you the beat, what’s the best way to connect with you?

1 Like

I will like to collaborate with you bro

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I would be honored to collaborate with you!

1 Like

@Jahzonemusician at the moment all slots are full, so you can add @Klaudio to your song with @Symbolik and Wizzow.

@Jahzonemusician have you confirmed that with others?

Late to the party but hope to get in for round 2. I make beats which are free for remix/reuse under Creative Commons By Attribution License if any of the beat makers participating want to chip things up.

5 Likes

Can you feel the energy
I don’t know about Authority
You got the power to make your creation
The beauty of Virtual reality

It’s the age of decentralisation, every man should find the wisdom within
I could learn
But only when I teach myself that I can grow

The future is NEAR!
Better wake up if you sleeping

The future is NEAR!
Better wake up if you sleeping

1 Like

@Paul @vandal @JohnX

All 10 artworks finalised and sent over to the beat dao gmail!
requesting the payout now via the sputnik.

Here’s a peek at the main artwork:

4 Likes