[Proposal] NxM Discord Trivia for APRIL

Hello,
I am sammiee the current Moderator for NxM discord server, having set up and restructured the server to better serve and Fit the plans for NXM, which we also have on the server BeatDAO, and DJDAO.

Presently in a move to revive interactions and active engagement in the server, TRIVIA in the month of April Is going to be a weekly Trivia Quiz (Twice in a week Wednesdays and Fridays) 2questions daily.
By this we intend to also use the TRIVIA as an onboarding opportunity to onboard members into the NxM discord and keep them very active in a very good number of Channels and with the server Activities.

**Rewards: members will be rewarded by way of ranking on highest number of correct answers at the end of the Month.
1st: $30
2nd: $20
3rd: $10
A total of $60

To motivate members to participate a reward of 0.3N will be gifted weekly for 1 member who actively takes part in the quiz but scores the least number of correct answers while Attempting
Questions.

Questions will center around, NEAR Protocol, Entertainment, Community activities, blockchain and crypto etc.

Monthly Reward of: $60 4.58 N

Rewards will be requested from Astro by winners

Tagging @Paul @Monish016 @vandal for visibility

2 Likes

Hey @Sammiee
Please be informed that your proposal has been approved!

Feel free to request 100% of the requested funds to NxM.

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App https://app.nearguilds.com
  • Find NxM Guild​
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet!

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

1 Like

Thanks @Paul i am delighted to hear this.
Going by the nature of the disbursements of Rewards for Trivia as stated in the proposal, Winners are to request payout of rewards from Astor.

Or do I follow this instruction and request pay out of $60 from NXM

Please advise.