[APPROVED] NxM DAO - November 2021

CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

NxM is growing faster that I ever imagined when we kicked off officially with our DAO in July 2021. Recently I wrote a post about our growth plans for November and December which I will include as a reference point here for those who want to read more.

October was awesome! Check out the Report to see where all the support went and what we did!

We moved the remaining funds from the nxm-bounties.near wallet to the newly created NxM Astro DAO and intend to use a portion of the funds to cover additional activities in November for the community!

Here are our plans for November:

Events:

Collaboration:

Bounties:

DAO/Guild Management:

• Social Media Team Allocation
  • DAO Management

Can’t forget that we will also be pushing out the Guide for our Open NxM Store as well so members of the community can sign up to Mint without needing to deploy a store!

Council Members:

vandal.near
zeitwarp.near
grace.near
joep.near
chloe.near

Voting in 2 NEW council members (post to be linked)

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000 / 437 N (All amounts over budget will come from our surplus)

• NxM Live 7 - $1000
  • Keep It Local Live 2 - $500
  • Beat Kitchen - $1000
  • GOA Fest Live - $750
  • NxM Vibes - $500
  • NxM Anthem 5 - $350
  • Mastering Support - $300
  • DAO Management - $1500

Target: nxm.sputnik-dao.near (AstroDAO)

Projects & Timelines:

NxM Live 7 - November 28th
Beat Kitchen - Bi-Weekly on Monday
Keep It Local Live 2 - November 28th
GOA Fest - November 13th
NxM Vibes - November 30th
NxM Anthem 5 - TBD

Some times/dates may change

Thanks again for your continued support!!!

6 Likes

thank you very much!!

and yes Beat Kitchen dates and times are applicable to change (weekly and or biweekly)

for those interested in participating please email beatkitchen8@gmail.com so we have your email address on record

thanks again NxM Team!!
as i am excited to on board

n.

2 Likes

Now that we should have the funding confirmed for Beat Kitchen, let’s work on getting the schedule locked and putting together some promo material or poster for NxM fam to join and participate!!!

2 Likes

Very happy to see this collab between CUDO and NXM <3

5 Likes

Budget is approved & good to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes