Creatives DAO Proposal March
Creatives DAO proposal Feb

Previous Marketing DAO proposals

Marketing DAO proposal April
Marketing DAO proposal March
Marketing DAO proposal Feb

Request amount: 960 USD in NEAR

Summary:

April was an exciting month for NXM with a lot of developments, which I’m sure will lead to even cooler things in the future with our new Council. Please find the Report Here

Please find the Marketing Report Here

In the Month of May, NxM Has Planned a Way Lot of Activities to Engage the Community. Also With the New Social Media Team, Pushing out Abilities Beyond Boundaries will increase our Engagement and Interaction With the Community

Social Media Management April Report

The monthly tasks for the social media management position are:

• IG:
    • Management: posting daily, including NFT drops, stories & posts from other DAOs within the Ecosystem & the NEAR profile - 200 USD x N
  • Twitter:
    • min. 3 posts & retweets per week about streams, events, collaborations & funding options (through the gov. forum) - 200 USD x N
  • TG:
    • Community calls
    • Sharing of bounties/ possibilities in the Ecosystem & nurturing DAO to DAO / artist collabs through actively connecting them with other artists
    • Reviewing funding proposals & updates, explaining DAO functions, payouts etc. - 300USD x N
  • Discord:
    *Active Community Participation, Syncing Events through telegram and Twitter, Discord Trivia - 260USD x N

Current numbers:

• IG: 255 Followers
  • Twitter: 1312 Followers
  • TG: 576 Members
  • Discord: 249

Goals/Milestones/Metrics:

Reaching the following numbers by the end of the month:

IG: reaching 280 followers

Twitter: reach 1400 followers

TG: grow to 600 members

Discord: 260

Amount: 960 USD

Thank You
Nxm

5 Likes

Thanks for the proposal and including all the links. A couple of questions/comments after reviewing this and the recent reports:

• You have two different funding amounts listed ($1160 and $960). Can you update with the number you’re requesting?
  • The Instagram account shows ~3 posts from the last 3 weeks. The content is very minimal, but your proposal is asking for funding for daily posts. Can you clarify?
  • I see the team is somewhat active on Twitter, but the content is pretty minimal. It seems like the team could post a wider variety of content, music, events, funding opps, etc, that would help promote what you’re doing. Does the team have plans to produce social content differently going forward or is what’s currently on your channels reflective of what you’re planning for the next month?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Everything looks reasonable to me. Thank you for your proposal- thumbs up from me.

1 Like

hey @so608, Thank you for Reviewing our Proposal

Thank you Updated to $960

hey Loraine we had some Internal Changes and Movements happening last month, We shall Work on this in the Upcoming Months. @Sleezy_Moss Pls Work on the Upcoming Month

Currently, the plan is to Have Content cross Poting Across Different Social Media Platforms, We shall Definitely have it strategized in our Upcoming Month.

cc. @Paul @bonepolice @rhymetaylor @williamx @AugustKinge

1 Like

I’ll come up with a schedule with what to post daily because keeping up with other DAOs within the ecosystem is kinda hard with a lot of last minutes update so the option for me on those matter is to post IG stories on the daily. I’ll be keeping in touch with the other DAOs and will be posting daily based on the daily schedule planning :v:t4:

1 Like

Good evening,

What web2 problem is NxM solving?

How does this help get to billions of users?

Thanks

2 Likes

I can support this for the next month and look forward to seeing the report on how social media is progressing. I think it’s important for the social content to reflect what is in the proposal, so I hope that next month we will see that in the report. You need one more council member to have this approved.

3 Likes

Hello @Dacha

NxM Guild’s mission is to help support creative musicians worldwide and build a robust music ecosystem for all interested users within the NEAR Protocol. The NxM aims to be a vertical DAO for communities affiliated with music in the long run.
I believe that our YouTube Channel is the best example of connecting various music DAOs into one place such as BeatDAO, SvaraDAO, and individual musicians, yet more come there.

Regarding the problem that is being solved - the creatives can receive a grant for their music project, as studio costs are very often quite expensive, moreover, our community members can receive a grant for their event, both virtual and in real life. Events in real life have strong onboarding fundaments, as people are able to hear about NxM and NEAR, and see by themselves what’s happening here.

Billions of users won’t come soon, there are way too many variables at the moment, and also most people yet don’t see the potential of decentralization, and its value.
It’s a long process that has already started.

Our roadmap was divided into short-term goals and long-term goals.

The short-term goals are the following:

• NxM Social Media Team creation COMPLETED
  • Onboarding new council into NxM COMPLETED
  • Partnership with Tamago COMPLETED
  • New funding guidelines for Events and Music Projects COMPLETED
  • Entrance into DeFi Ongoing
  • Collaboration and Partnership with UniqArt Ongoing
  • Dev onboarding Not started yet

The long-term goals are the following:

• Website establishment Not started yet
  • Tokenomics creation Not started yet
  • More partnerships

Please be aware that the long-term goals are not the final ones.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Your proposal was Approved on the forum. Please, follow these steps to get approval on Astro DAO

2 Likes

Hi @marketingdao-council pls find the Astro Poll

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-353