[Approved] npkguild(near nigeria) activities for february

Guild Name: NPK Guild(NEAR NIGERIA)

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Guild Lead: @damboy22

Payment:

npk-guild-nigeria.sputnikdao.near

Detailed summary:

The month of February , we plan on building on what has been set up last year in terms of Nigeria Fintech week;

• onboarding an average Nigerian into the NEAR ECOSYSTEM,
  • explaining NEAR TERMS as simple as possible,
  • bringing in both developers and creators into the NEAR ECOSYSTEM,
  • advising start-ups to build on NEAR,
  • encouraging the Nigerian government to see future in blockchain,
  • educating various Nigerian communities on what the Future holds for creative art and Nigeria culture,
  • telling Nigerians how Nigeria Financial sector can produce better results when blockchain is infused into their respective solutions,
  • showing Nigerians that entities that are in blockchain aren’t bot or people trying to hide their faces but are real humans like themselves,
  • making eNaira as a case study which is also built on a Blockchain,
  • collaborations with respective sectors in terms of promoting NEAR in Nigeria,
  • increase activities in all NEAR Protocol Nigerian communities,
  • start up operations in our office base, meetings and collaboration with relevant authorities in Nigeria starting from Kano state,
  • bringing in local creators from Nigeria starting from Kano state into NEAR ECOSYSTEM,
  • launching of NEAR Nigeria website and creating useful materials and resources so that an uneducated Nigerian can navigate him or herself in the NEAR ecosystem and creating a market for projects and platforms built on NEAR in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

METHODS OF ACHIEVING THIS MONTH GOALS

1. Increasing activities within the NEAR Nigeria telegram group in terms of number and interactions.
  2. Increasing activities in NEAR Nigeria social media accounts in popular platforms, so that individuals and corporate bodies can use it to get relevant information and stay updated.

Near Nig accounts

Instagram: Login • Instagram

LinkedIn: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nearprotocolnigeria-npkguild-463178226

Facebook:Redirecting...

Medium: https://link.medium.com/EO5Qlqlxmlb

Twitter: twitter.com/nearprotocolng

1. Creation of at least 4 quality written contents per month which will explain simple basics of blockchain, NEAR ecosystem and its vast use cases per month from council members. This will be published on medium and available via the nearnigeria.org website

2. Creation of one to two interactive videos addressing programming, creatives and any other issues Nigerians need further explanation on and graphical demonstration of some of the articles above which would be published on Medium and uploaded on our YouTube and made visible through our website.

3. Creation of at least eight graphics/Infographics/memes per week used to create short term education content which will be used to interact with our communities on various social media platforms and also creation of graphics for NEAR related activities and events.

4. Translation of already prepared articles into the three major ethnic languages in Nigeria, meaning we expect to have a minimum of 12 translations by the end of the month.

5. Start of NPK TALK series highlighting various topics in NEAR ecosystem, Nigerian involvement in blockchain, developers aspects of NEAR Nigeria and common issues generally talked about in Nigeria cryptosphere.

6. Hosting at least two AMA sections; one in NEAR Protocol Nigeria telegram group and second in any of Nigeria creator or developer group or exchange groups as we noticed, many exchanges where $NEAR is trading that have a Nigerian community know little about NEAR and really don’t know how to explore the ecosystem or Dapps built on it.

7. Setting up of NEAR NIGERIA TUTORS. These educators are community members who have chosen interest in learning some aspects of the NEAR ecosystem and everyday each tutor gives a detailed but simple explanation of the particular topic assigned to him. This was practised in the month of January and it had a widely marked success.

8. Partnership and collaboration as we aim to establish at least one partnership a month targeting popular crypto media blogs, developer hubs, university hubs and blockchain influencers here in Nigeria and Africa.

9. Hosting of various small meetups once per month in high schools, polytechnics, school of technologies and various departments in various universities.

10. Supervision of the NEAR blockchain hub starting soon with Akwa Ibom State University.

11. Hosting community quizes in NEAR Nigeria telegram group and creates support for growing ideas.

12. Office maintenance and NPK monthly physical meet-ups.

SUCCESS RATE AND HOW WILL IT BE MEASURED

1. increase efficiency in delivering community based services by moderators of the telegram group and increase members in the community by atleast 500 people, with campaigns that will promote community participation.
    2)Hosting of campaign such as hosting spaces, referral contest etc that will increase followership in each of this social media accounts by at least 500 followers and increased participation online to near events and near Nigeria events
    3)4 articles to be written by our content creation team of Near Nigeria which would be available via our website nearnigeria.org this is to provide readable Nigeria based materials that will easily be identified and understood by anyone passing through the site, also community participation is key as we plan on hosting events where special topics will be asked to write about and community members will be challenged to take up such topics and rewards distributed based on community vote

4)8 graphic design/meme/Infographic per week is to have content available to the Nigeria community so that complex ideas within the ecosystem can be made in simple form to the community and this will easy onboarding both in terms of community participation and draw key personnel in terms of skills and future investors into the near ecosystem. Despite the fact we already have a team dedicated to creations of such material, to increase community participation, we would involve the community and thereby raise capable hands that projects can employ. This graphics will be made available on our various social media platforms and telegram communities.

1. GOALS OF ATTENDING BLOCKCHAIN UNN EVENT
  • increase awareness about prospects of Near to the blockchain community
  • Increase chances of securing partnership with top tech hubs during the event
  • Educating developers during the event why the need to undergo the near certified program
  • Educating students why they need to enrol into the near university
  • Prospect of a Near tech hub in various universities in Eastern part of Nigeria
  • Increase community members both on near Nigeria and Nearprotocol group
  • Talk with major stakeholders in Nigeria cryptosphere

Looking at the above we have broken down the cost of operations as follows;

BREAKDOWN OF COST

1. Community Management

Telegram Community Management: $500 per month.

1. Social Media Management

Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram Management: $800, $200 per each account.

Marketing plans for all social media

1. Graphics, Infographics and audiovisuals

In form of bounties and based on improved activities for both council and non-council members

Rewards: $1000 as rewards splits among designers

1. Content creators rewards both written and video: $800 per month

2. Translations

At Least two each of the local Nigerian languages Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba will be made available which means a minimum of 6 Translations: $600 per month

1. NEAR Nigeria Tutors: 500$ Each month covering the tutors and their supervisor.
  2. AMA section and giveaways: $1000
  3. NPK TALK series: $500
  4. Partnerships and sponsorship of blockchain UNN event including travel and accommodation cost for 5 team members:
    600$ for sponsorship
    1900$ for transportation, accommodation, and other logistics for 4 team members including myself
    For more info about the Blockchain UNN event follow the following social media handles;

https://twitter.com/blockchainunn

MONTH EXPENSES: $8500.

@marketingdao-council Thanks 4 the support so far

8 Likes

Hey, can you go into more detail about this? It seems as though it could be a different proposal in and of itself.

• What are the goals of attending?
  • How will it help you achieve success with your marketing?
  • What metrics are you measuring to determine success?

Can you share links to all, please?

Overall, I think the proposal needs to be more focused and take into account the three bullet points I added above. E.g:

How many? How will they be used?

cc @MktngDAO_Advisors @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

NPK guild I like your vision, pls keep taking the ground for near in Nigeria.

1 Like

This is Awesome and attending university of Nigeria Nsukka Blockchain Hub will help a lot in increasing awareness of Near protocol Nigeria (NPK Guild) and Nearprotocal at large

Hi @damboy22 – I second what @David_NEAR posted about the need for links to the accounts and more detail in the areas he specified. In addition to that, I would like to understand more about:

• Who are the team members involved?
  • Who is going to be producing the content?
  • How will you track the response and report back to the MarketingDAO about the success/performance of the activities you are proposing?

In addition to that, this is a long list of different initiatives rolled into a single proposal. Some are marketing activities and others are outside of what I would categorize as marketing (HR/office expenses, travel costs, translation/tutors).

I think your proposal might have more success securing funding if you proposed very distinct, focused marketing activities to the MarketingDAO and possibly submit proposals to others (Creative, Onboarding…) for additional funding as you grow the project.

1 Like

NPK Guild has been a face when it comes to NEAR and pillar to sub Blockchain community. Soon lot’s of developers would be rushing to build NEAR or Build projects on Near

1. Team members involved will be updated in the proposal soonest.

2. And since the creation of the guild in 2020 we have been giving a satisfactory monthly reports of activities and the success rates each had, all can be checked in the npk-guild tag

3. yes we would update this proposal to focus on the marketing side and another team member will make another proposal 4 the blockchain event

3 Likes

Good evening. Happy to approve from me.
Keep building great Near Community in Nigeria :muscle:

I believe you can ask any help from our best in class marketing advisors.

3 Likes

All changes as been made, we believe attending this event will be a great marketing adventure for both near Nigeria and the near community at large.

3 Likes

Thanks for always encouraging serious minded communities

1 Like

Still waiting 4 final conclusion as we have passed the month of February and the blockchain event sponsorship is about closing

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors

Hey, there are unanswered questions and unaddressed comments from MarketingDAO Advisors:

1 Like

To answer the first questions, near Nigeria is broken into two: The team members in which we are 14 in number. This includes I myself,

@cenwadike
@Khady Khad
@Kareemc2
Ejabani
adeiza
kbounce1
@mrufawaki
@Favourchristiana
@VICJ2000
@Paulp5000
@Crypto_doctor
@Eve
@qeeyah.near

This are the current team members involved in several aspects in the growth of Near Nigeria.
Hsmoney will be joining us soon as our community moderator once his trial month is completed.

Those involved in written content includes myself, VICJ2000 Crypto_doctor Khady and we plan on hosting events where the community will also participate in creating various topics that will be distributed this month.

We would give a report of results of all activities done within 1 month of making of this proposal in terms of activities done, success rates, challenges encountered and growth made, as this is very custom to npkguild right from the onset of formation of the guild.

In terms of some proposed activities not part of marketing, I think only one aspect isn’t which is HR/OFFICE MANAGEMENT which will be removed and settled internally.

For all expenses involved in blockchain unn conference, it is fully under marketing as this is the opportunity provided to have a 1 to 1 meetup with prospective students, developers, partners and investors which will be a major contribution to the entire ecosystem as some part of the Country despite our efforts and other local guilds in Nigeria haven’t heard about near ecosystem and the opportunities it provides and the last one year as seen reasonable amount of Nigerians entering the near ecosystem which 90% is based on our activities here in Nigeria

4 Likes

To answer the first questions, near Nigeria is broken into two: The team members in which we are 14 in number. This includes I myself,

@cenwadike
@Khady Khad
@Kareemc2
Ejabani
adeiza
kbounce1
@mrufawaki
@Favourchristiana
@VICJ2000
@Paulp5000
@Crypto_doctor
@Eve
@qeeyah.near

This are the current team members involved in several aspects in the growth of Near Nigeria.
Hsmoney will be joining us soon as our community moderator once his trial month is completed.

Those involved in written content includes myself, VICJ2000 Crypto_doctor Khady and we plan on hosting events where the community will also participate in creating various topics that will be distributed this month.

We would give a report of results of all activities done within 1 month of making of this proposal in terms of activities done, success rates, challenges encountered and growth made, as this is very custom to npkguild right from the onset of formation of the guild.

In terms of some proposed activities not part of marketing, I think only one aspect isn’t which is HR/OFFICE MANAGEMENT which will be removed and settled internally.

For all expenses involved in blockchain unn conference, it is fully under marketing as this is the opportunity provided to have a 1 to 1 meetup with prospective students, developers, partners and investors which will be a major contribution to the entire ecosystem as some part of the Country despite our efforts and other local guilds in Nigeria haven’t heard about near ecosystem and the opportunities it provides and the last one year as seen reasonable amount of Nigerians entering the near ecosystem which 90% is based on our activities here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Still waiting 4 final decision as time is of the essence @MktngDAO_Advisors @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Good evening. I’m still yes :blush: let’s make Abuja cryptocurrency capital of the world :wave:

3 Likes

It’s great what NPK guild is doing.
I believe in your ability to educate and make great things happen.

1 Like

I appreciate the detailed reply. Thank you. You have my support.

If you do plan to remove HR/OFFICE MANAGEMENT and propose a different amount for the funds @marketingdao-council does that mean there needs to be an adjustment to the original proposal?

2 Likes

I have already removed it and reduced the amount from 8500 to 8200, Thanks for the support moving to @marketingdao-council to make final decision as closure 4 gold sponsorship ends tomorrow

2 Likes

Still waiting and since Feb is almost at a close I will be converting it to February/ March proposal @marketingdao-council

2 Likes