[Closed] November/December Creating content about the NEAR ecosystem

Hello everyone :v:
I am a crypto-YouTuber from Ukraine :ukraine:

I have been in cryptocurrency since 2020, I buy cryptocurrencies, and I also have my own blog on YouTube.I am a crypto enthusiast and have made good money on cryptocurrency, and I also like to make videos about cryptocurrency.I have collaborated with such cryptocurrency companies as Gate io Exchange, KuCoin Exchange and some other lesser known crypto projects.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoEnjoyer/videos

I want to offer you a series of reviews on my YouTube channel about Near
My price for 1 video is $40. In my opinion this is a very fair price.

Topics on which I want to make a video:
1.MintBase
2.NEAR Crowd
3.ZomLand
4.Jumbo Exchange
5.Spin
6.Bearverse
7.Octopus Network
8.Paras
9.Human Guild
10.Aurigami
11.Astro DAO
12.Sweat Еconomy

Total costs for November: 480 USDT

NEAR Wallet ID: cryptoenjoyer.near

If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.

1 Like

Hello, @CryptoEnjoyer could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

Hi @CryptoEnjoyer thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

Please adjust your proposal as outlined by @Dacha and before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

Hi @CryptoEnjoyer thanks for your proposal. I’m noting the original post was your first to the NEAR forum. Have you been active in the ecosystem?

I also look forward to reviewing your responses submitted via the form shared above by @cryptocredit.

Note that we do not currently support funding for influencers.

Hello! Thank you for your proposal. Unfortunately, influencer marketing is out of Marketing DAO’s scope. Try to apply for a NF grant NEAR Foundation Grants – NEAR Protocol