[APPROVED] NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2022 Social Media Management/Marketing budget for De3Verse

De3Verse PROPOSAL [NOVEMBER + DECEMBER]

Project Name: De3Verse (supported by near foundation)

Funding Scheme: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER

Lead: PIYUSH

Payment: meta_dao.near

In our previous September proposal: we overdelivered of what we promised and continued our efforts even when the marketing-dao funds were on pause. We collaborated with lots of projects and grows our community from 0 to 400+ in discord & 0 to 1000+ on twitter with very active engagement.

Current Month November Twitter engagement:

What is De3Verse?

De3Verse is a multi-purpose next gen metaverse platform which comprises of following features:

• Residential spaces [Owned by users, customizable: owners can host public/private meets, play with their NFTs and a lot more]
  • Commercial spaces [Commercial spaces represents the central city which is full of entertainment spaces, events, headquarters, places to hangout and a lot more]
  • PvP games: [hunt, race etc… are the games which users can play by spending their ‘XPs’ which they will earn for spending time in the metaverse]

Twitter: https://twitter.com/de3verse

Discord: https://discord.com/D3H8ySvxwe

YouTube/Teaser: https://youtu.be/MqPyW2LrvFc

Marketing-Proposal Aims and Goals:

We believe NFT and metaverse space is new and require unique and organic marketing strategies to build community. In web3, community is the major part of project.

As a marketing strategy, it is important to engage with the audience to build the identity of de3verse and near protocol.

We hope marketing-Dao will come forward to support us in this journey.

In our marketing strategy we will do the following tasks in order to build the audience:

• Educate users about near protocol, including community from other blockchains to drive growth and more users. This includes simple yet meaningful guide/videos to setup wallet and start exploring near protocol.
  • Partnerships with NEAR/SOLANA/ETH projects.
  • Support artists and tag creators. This helps new artists in the ecosystem and helps to build trust amongst community.
  • Giveaways [NFTs + wL]
  • Daily Regular Posts, articles, engagement with high graphics + infographics + content.
  • Beside twitter, discord, website: expand to other social media like: Instagram/reddit/telegram

Basic stuffs:

• Graphic Designers + Brand building
  • Content Writer and Planner
  • Community Mod and manager
  • Social media managers
  • Marketing team manager

NFT community building :

• AMAs
  • Q&A
  • Research loyal members and reward accordingly
  • Moderators

Community Moderator Responsibility:

• Create and engage community [AMA’s, Q&A, Conducting simple contents)
  • Gather community feedback and respond to queries
  • Manage offensive content to ensure safety of users as well as de3verse
  • Produce content that portrays the brand positively
  • Handle pressure to save brand from daunting situation

Content planner and creator responsibility (2 planner and creator will be appointed):

• Evaluate target audience and create messages that resonate with their needs
  • Research on hashtags
  • Monthly content planner
  • Find out where the target audience hangout

Collaborations and Giveaways:

• Collab with NEAR/SOLANA/ETH projects.
  • Popular NFTs & wL giveaways.

Metrics for success

Twitter: target: reach 1400+ followers & 30k+ impressions

Discord: target: reach 600+ discord members

Launch other social media accounts and engage

Collaborations with other projects .

Regular informative posts with high infographics.

November-December-BUDGET

Discord → Moderation → Community Building > $600/month, reach 600+ members in 2 months, with previous support we built community of 400+ discord members

Social media → Twitter, Instagram > $800/month, launch Instagram and reach 200+ followers, On twitter reach 1400+ followers + 30k impressions in 2 months, with previous support we built community of 1000+ on twitter and still growing

Content → Planner + Copyrighter → guide, regular posts content > $800/month, curate best quality regular content that aligns with de3verse and near protocol goals which results in more awareness and active engagement.

Graphics → Designs + Infographics > $800/month, daily high graphics posts on all social media handles, up to 40-50 posts/month, some graphics slide guides on recent web3 hot topics, we noticed in previous 2 months that: high quality content with good graphics results in active engagement and to spread brand awareness much effectively.

Giveaways → NFTs, whitelist, near > $200/month, host NFT, whitelist giveaways to cross-connect community, some quiz contests for $near giveaways, this results in high engagement on all social media and spread words in other community.

Videos → Promotional, Guide > $200/month, Basic guide about near protocol for new users, promotional overview of de3verse products, this helps new users to understand more about near protocol workings and how to use it

Total Budget: $3.4k/month = $3.4k

Thank you
De3Verse

1 Like

Hello, @piyush uld you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

Done: you can check at the bottom of proposal…

Hi @piyush thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Done @cryptocredit :handshake::handshake:

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your proposal! Have you launched beta? Could you please inform me about milestones (Near Forundation grant) ? Thank you!

1 Like

Sure @Dacha

NF Milestone:
Release of v0 of the metaverse-
Launch of the NFT collection & Integration with NEAR mainnet-
Launch Twitter account and reach 200 followers-

de3verse V0 Video: De3Verse - The Future: TEASER - YouTube
V0 of de3verse is live at: https://de3verse.com/
Mainnet NFT Mint is already live at: https://mint.de3verse.com/ (out 0f 105 whitelisted users, more than 70 of them have already minted)

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @piyush

Love the angle and want to see more opportunities in the metaverse actually take off. The challenge I have with this project is the limited traction so far.

Can you please provide links to examples of what you’ve created so far?

Each of the initiatives lack the deliverables associated with them:
Discord
Your $600 covers what exactly?
Social media
How many posts, , what format, what types of work?

Content
Elaborate on the writing you will do and the distribution of this writing.

Graphics
40-50 posts (Frequency - GOOD) - but which channels will you be publishing on?
Do you have examples of this?

Manager
You’re already covering social media management.

Giveaways
How many? Do you have examples of this?

Please publish your report separately (not at the bottom of your previous proposal).

Given there’s already been a grant awarded to the project. I’m trying to understand how we can help this project get further along.

Hi @piyush i have reviewed your proposal and noted your replies.

Unfortunately i am unable to support.

I would echo the comment made by @Klint and add that In the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding. Please feel free to resubmit in the future.

Thank you so much @Klint , we have just been started and building constantly. We have 1000+ followers on twitter, 400+ active audience in discord and everyone is very excited of what we are building.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/De3Verse
Discord: De3Verse

Yes, We have received small builder grant from NF, but that is being utilized for developing the tech infrastructure of our product and was for product development only.

• Create and engage community [AMA’s, Q&A, Conducting simple contents)

• Gather community feedback and respond to queries

• Manage offensive content to ensure safety of users as well as de3verse

• Produce content that portrays the brand positively

• Handle pressure to save brand from daunting situation

• Bots Administration, server boost if required, as the community is growing: we might need to boost server.

• This includes all the content that is included in graphical posts: including informative, educational, copyrighting

• We are looking forward to start blogging content with infographics on mirror, medium that describes regular gamefi ecosystem in NEAR including ours. FREQUENCY: 12 articles/month

• Writing impactful/creating infographics for recent development in near ecosystem, creating easy to grasp steps/tutorial for new users to get started with near ecosystem.

We though of hiring a dedicated-common-individual to manage and define the direction of each task but at this point, we think this is not very important: removing and adjusting the budget.

Thank you

Thank you for your inputs @cryptocredit , we have answered all the questions and also adjusted the budget.

1 Like

Hi @piyush – thanks for the proposal and responses to questions from the council – and the revisions to the proposal. I know the process can be quite time-consuming, and we are working to improve/refine.

My take is that I like your project – I have followed your Twitter and social media content, and I see that you are building legit enthusiasm and also aiming to bring people into the NEAR ecosystem with a project that has the potential to increase multiple KPIs set forth by the NEAR Foundation in our assessment guidelines.

My two issues with the proposal are:

• This is super early stage
  • You’ve already received NF grant funding, which is something we are aiming not to duplicate. Ideally, all projects given NF grants include marketing and go-to-market activities in their grant proposal. That said, I can appreciate that there has been a lot of conversation around all of these funding avenues and what is and isn’t covered in each, and it can lead to confusion at a time when the priority should be keep building and growing the ecosystem.

So with those things in mind, I can support this but for one month so we can evaluate. If you can submit a revised proposal for one month, I will support.

I do think you need to consider and create a path toward sustainability for your marketing funding going forward, as the Marketing DAO may not be able to continue monthly funding for all projects. Better to execute on additional revenue streams too!

2 Likes

Thank you @so608 for your great insights about our work as well as the actions that we should take to improve sustainability of our product. We will look into everything of what you mentioned.

We have adjusted our proposal budget to one month.

Thank you​:heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I am happy to support you as well. Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks for adjusting your proposal to one month.

I am willing to support this proposal. However, I do want to echo what Lorraine has mentioned:

• We have some limitations on funding the marketing activities of projects directly (payroll)
  • We have some limitations on funding projects that have received NF Grants as this should include Marketing Money, etc.

Moving this proposal to approved. We can continue conversation and reassess next month.

You can proceed with an Astrodao POLL. After the poll has been formally approved, submit payout request to NF using this form.

2 Likes