[Closed] December 2022- January 2023 Social media content creation and management budget for C1 Guild

GUILD NAME: C1 Guild.
FOUNDING SCHEME: monthly.
MARKETING TYPE :. Social media.

Hello @marketingdao-council ,

C1 Guild was founded to help creatives produce, mint, and sell NFTs.
The guild currently has micro recording and art studios in Canada and Nigeria. It provides free creative space where users are taught how to create the content they desire, onboard the users to NEAR, and teach them how to mint and sell their creative works.

Please find last month report here ( C1 September 2022 social media (Report) )

December /January GOALS:

1)SOCIAL MEDIA- Page/Engagement boost- YouTube=100 USD per month ×2 = 200 usd

METRICS= likes, comments, views,
subscribers

KPI= grow our YouTube channel to a
minimum of 850 subscribers
December and 1,000 by January.
*35% increase in views
* 20% increase in engagement
(comments and likes)

1. SOCIAL MEDIA-PROMOTION- Twitter+Facebook+Instagram 200USD
    monthly ×2 =400 usd

METRICS= likes, retweets, shares, comments
KPI per month= Grow our twitter follow
count by
atleast 10% and a minimum of 25
thousand impression.
*Hold AMA sessions with atleast
two communities within the near
Ecosystem.
*Host our regular weekly
community
hangout.
Generate a minimum of 3
thousand
impression on Instagram,
minimum of 2 thousand on
Facebook and minimum of 1000
account engagement on each
and grow both accounts follow
count by atleast 5%.
Instagram handle : @dum_unu
Facebook Account Link: C1_Guild
Twitter Account link:
https://twitter.com/dum_unu?t=NNAD8cJSiXWImcswpncbaA&s=09

3)CONTENT- WRITING- NEWS :
100USD ×2 = 200 usd
KPI per month:
*write and post 3 Near, NFT
and C1 community projects related
content on twitter Facebook and
Instagram weekly.
*Reach 1 thousand minimum
accounts per tweet
100 on Instagram
and 50 minimum reach Per post on
Facebook

*METRICS= impressions, likes,
retweets, comments

4)CONTENT-VISUAL- INFOGRAPHICS=
100 USD monthly ×2 = 200 usd

KPI per month:
*Create and post 2 infographics
weekly (1 for community hangout
and
1 for AMA sessions)
*1 hour session twitter space
meeting.
*Minimum of 10 attendees.

Total amount: 1000 USD.

Targeted account: Blessedchidi.near
Name: Ohadoma Blessed Chidiebube

@Dedeukwu @JCB @reespect

5 Likes

Hello, @Blessedchidi could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Dacha, I hope this meets you well. Following your feedback, I’ve edited the proposal and hope it meets expectations. kindly let me know if there is anything else that requires correction so I can learn better. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @Dacha , @satojandro , @marketingdao-council am I also expected to fill the form you provided in the new guideline for this proposal as it’s basically about promoting community projects rather than a specific project on it’s own. I look forward to your response.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Blessedchidi thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for reaching out.
I have submitted the form and also adjusted the proposal to December/January as we already lost November.
Please let me know if there are things to be corrected.
Cc: @Dacha

warm regards.

Hello guys! Have you applied for Sankore 2,0 regional hub grant? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha . No, I haven’t.

Please apply for that grant ASAP and revert back when you get a response.

Hi @Blessedchidi

Really fun initiative and love the creative angles.

With the new focus on KPIs that are aimed at driving more builders and projects toward Near, I’m not able to support this project at this time.

Hello @Klint . C1 is a guild under the near protocol that is engaging in various community projects aimed at promoting the “Near Idea” this proposal is for it’s social media channels which is used to promote the community projects. The infographics, written contents etc are all measures aimed at promoting community projects. In the absence of a functional social media channels, how is the guild supposed to promote it’s projects funded by Near, how do we get visibility to community projects? The previous month, you said the reason for your disapproval is that the YouTube channel had very few subscribers but that isn’t the case anymore as we have more than 500 new subscribers now. I will really want to know what the reason is so we can adjust the proposal better.

Hello @Dacha , I hope you’re having a pleasant day.

Following your question, I took out time to make some research and figured that Sankora 2.0 is Focused on funding “African” Blockchain related projects in the Near ecosystem while this proposal is for the sustainability of the C1 Guild’s community social media presence which is a tool for promoting C1-Near projects by creating contents and activities that promotes near idea and attract more creatives to the ecosystem. But If you think otherwise, I will appreciate guidance on what you think I should do next and how.

Like always, I appreciate your efforts. Thank you.
Cc @Klint

Hi @Blessedchidi i have reviewed your proposal and comments.

Unfortunately i am unable to support.

i would echo the comments made byfellow council, and would add that In the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding.

Please feel free to resubmit in the future.

Thanks for your proposal,

After the recent review period, the Marketing DAO funding scope is narrower. While I appreciate the work that the team is doing, unfortunately we are not able to fund this as:

Core subject matter is not sufficiently connected to NEAR

• Collective of artists, using social media to expand the reach of these initiatives
  • Many communities can leverage and benefit from using NEAR tech stack and raise awareness as they do so, but not all communities or activities are eligible for funding.

I also want to note that the size of the community and reach on social media are quite small.

Thanks for your understanding.