[Closed] NFT Music Project - Afro Vibes Vol. 1

Hi NxM, it’s your boy Legend Harry on this one.

I’m a singer, songwriter and A&R personnel. I have always had a passion for good music and this has inspired me to make some good music as well. I have a couple of songs out on music streaming platforms which have generated over 50,000 streams. I have also minted one of my songs as an NFT on the NxM store. The link is below

I also have a 4 track joint EP with my friend/colleague ‘Jabba Music’ which is out on music stores and available for streaming. This EP is also currently being promoted on radio stations across the country such as Rhythm FM Benin, Vibes FM Benin, KU FM Benin, Soundcity Radio Abuja, Wazobia FM Lagos and Bond FM Lagos. Posts and retweets from these radio stations are available on my Twitter page @legendharry_

The link to my available songs can be found below

I would like to propose a 3 track NFT music project titled " Afro Vibes Vol. 1 " which I would promote simultaneously alongside the “Unknown Vibers” EP which is already generating streams and air play on radio stations across the country as aforementioned. I believe promoting both projects simultaneously will boost traffic towards the NFT project and also expand the visibility and reach of the NxM community through traffic from sponsored ads and radio mentions. The Afro Vibes Vol. 1 EP will be minted on the NxM mintbase store.

The production, recording, mixing and mastering of the project will take a maximum period of 2 weeks after which the EP will be minted on the NxM store. The project will be delivered on Friday, July 15th 2022. I would also use this opportunity to onboard to the NXM community a couple of creatives I would be working with on the project.

Below is the budget outline for the project:

Production - $200
Mixing and mastering - $150
Album art (featuring NxM logo) - $50
Promotion - $100 ( Social media sponsored ads)

Total: $500

NEAR WALLET ID: legendharry.near

Thank you NxM Family. cc @Paul @Monish016 @bonepolice @williamx @rhymetaylor
Love

4 Likes

Dear @Legendharry
I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events

Hi Paul, I don’t know why my badge isn’t showing yet because my membership application on astrodao was approved yesterday 04/07/2022. If you could enlighten me on the reason why I didn’t get the badge, I’d be grateful. Thanks.

Sorry, @Legendharry it’s easier for us to track membership proposals here on the forum.

We distribute the NxM badge manually at the moment, which we’ll send to you shortly, nevertheless your proposal wasn’t accepted after council review.

If you would like to know more, please attend the community call this Friday on NxM’s main telegram chat!

Cheers!