[Closed] NFT Conversations

We want to build a video RTC website, where you can record real time conversations, which listeners can donate NEAR tokens to DAO’s owned by the speakers.

Target: @yde.near and @morghabi.near
Amount: 2100 NEAR

Deliverables:

• Landing page with signup/create account system (300 NEAR)
  • Video chat with multiple users (500 NEAR)
  • Record and store conversations (500 NEAR)
  • Donate option to users/DAOs with NEAR tokens (800 NEAR)

Looking forward to hear what you think.

Best, X

2 Likes

Hi @Xulipa, this sounds like a great idea. I’m categorizing this under the Virtual Reality subcategory so this gets before the VR DAO Council for review.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you @mecsbecs

Thanks @mecsbecs !
Hello @Xulipa!

The guidelines for proposals are not ready yet, so that’s on us, but the VR DAO will follow the Creatives DAO general protocols, which means proposals must be requested monthly, even if the expected time frame for the project’s implementation is longer.

That means, for example, if you think this project can take 3 to 4 months, we expect to receive a proposal for the first month, with the amount requested, what would be done in that first month, how would success be measured, etc. Then, we would request some kind of report, and the next month request would follow. Does that make sense to you?

It also helps to provide a multi-month roadmap, even if the request is only for the first month, just to let the community fully understand what will happen, how and when.

if you can, I would also love if you could explain a bit more in detail the interface of the website and how it would use virtual reality capabilities, or how could push the envelope on that matter.

We expect to have full guidelines written in the next couple of days, so that will also be helpful for you or other members of your team.

Any questions please come forward. We’re happy :star_struck: to see proposals like this!

2 Likes

Hello,

the guidelines are ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This proposal here was actually meant to be build as a website, so it could perhaps be subject to the “onboarding-dao”?
I do have some mockups of design that I can upload.

Best, X

2 Likes

we can summon @starpause and he can check if it would make sense :smiley:

1 Like

Any news on the proposal? :slight_smile:

Best, X

1 Like

Hey hey @Xulipa.
Since you mentioned it would be a better fit for the nft-onboarding dao, I was unaware you were expecting our feedback.

@starpause is probably super busy with the upcoming hackathon https://metabuidl.splashthat.com/ , but i’m sure you’ll be able to get in touch with him.

I will change the tag of this proposal for him to be able to find it more easily.

On another note, our guidelines are already up. If the proposal ends up being reviewed by the VR DAO council, it would help if it followed the guidelines (for example, we can only review proposals which follow some kind of month by month roadmap).

| Updated proposal to follow new guidelines |

We want to build a video RTC WEB 3.0 Website, where you can record real time conversations, which listeners can donate NEAR tokens to DAO’s owned by the speakers. Imagine Zoom a like environment where you can join conversations and support your favorite creators with tokens.

Target: @yde.near and @morghabi.near (both developers excited to implement and learn more about Web 3.0 tech/smart contract implementation)

Amount for project: 2100 NEAR

Deliverables on a month to month basis.

**Early September:** Landing page with signup/create account system (300 NEAR)
**Mid-late September:** Video chat with multiple users (500 NEAR)
**Late September - Early October:**  Record and store conversations (500 NEAR)
**October:** Donate option to users/DAOs with NEAR tokens (800 NEAR)

Looking forward to start! :slight_smile:

Best, X

1 Like

Good morning dear Xulipa.

2100 N ~ $11000

1. You to create the landing page on wix.com (-300N) for free;
  2. Who are these users and why whey are asking 500N , what the value for Near community?
  3. wix.com also has free storage options. But you can upgrade it if you needed more spaces or use google disk for instance.
  4. What the purposes for donations ?

Thank You and have a great day!